Mark Levin's Book "The Democrat Party Hates America"

Is Mark Levin the one telling everyone to hate MAGA Republicans?
Is he the one that told you that cops are violent and want to kill unarmed blacks?
Is he the one that told you to attack Republicans everywhere?

No......Joe Biden, Barack Obama, and Maxine Waters told you this.
Out of those 3, possibly Maxine Waters has said those things; she does not have a nationally syndicated program where she has spent decades spewing vicious hatred against Americans to millions of people on a daily basis. There's not really a market for that among liberal audiences.

Are you having a stroke or something? Vicious hatred?

I am expressing opposition to an evil ideology. If to you that means I am voicing hatred, you are not even remotely sane.
You don't hate child grooming pedophiles that want to destroy America? Then I'll never understand you because I would absolutely hate a child grooming pedophile, whether or not they wanted to destroy America.

You don't hate child grooming pedophiles that want to destroy America? Then I'll never understand you because I would absolutely hate a child grooming pedophile, whether or not they wanted to destroy America.
Of course, I do, which is why I oppose those tactics and techniques used by child groomers being used on children in our schools; by adults that they are told they should trust.

You can deny it all you want, but the Marxists have infiltrated our institutions and the grooming in our schools is part of their educational praxis.

Standing against that is not vicious hatred, but a solid value-based stance.

Of course, I do, which is why I oppose those tactics and techniques used by child groomers being used on children in our schools; by adults that they are told they should trust.

You can deny it all you want, but the Marxists have infiltrated our institutions and the grooming in our schools is part of their educational praxis.

Standing against that is not vicious hatred, but a solid value-based stance.
You just have ideological differences with "Marxists" you believe are raping children as we speak. That's not enough to make you hate them. Interesting.

Out of those 3, possibly Maxine Waters has said those things; she does not have a nationally syndicated program where she has spent decades spewing vicious hatred against Americans to millions of people on a daily basis. There's not really a market for that among liberal audiences.
Excuses....excuses.....Maxine Waters has been in front of thousands of people spewing this hatred.
It feeds perfectly into what liberal audiences want hear.
The word liberal doesn't mean what it used to be.
Liberal used to mean live and let live.
Now it has been replaced with racism and fascism.
You cannot call yourselves liberals anymore.

You just have ideological differences with "Marxists" you believe are raping children as we speak. That's not enough to make you hate them. Interesting.
Not all of you are raping children as we speak.
Only those of you who can afford it.
The protected class who are wallowing in the millions they stole from the rest of us.
The folks that are protected by crooked politicians and corrupt lawyers and judges.

Excuses....excuses.....Maxine Waters has been in front of thousands of people spewing this hatred.
It feeds perfectly into what liberal audiences want hear.
The word liberal doesn't mean what it used to be.
Liberal used to mean live and let live.
Now it has been replaced with racism and fascism.
You cannot call yourselves liberals anymore.
99.9% of liberals have never heard of Maxine Waters. You only know about her because conservative media, including Mark Levin, have trained you to viciously hate her. They have also trained you to think that "liberal doesn't mean what it used to be." Even though you don't know what "liberal" "used to be" or what it is now.

99.9% of liberals have never heard of Maxine Waters. You only know about her because conservative media, including Mark Levin, have trained you to viciously hate her. They have also trained you to think that "liberal doesn't mean what it used to be." Even though you don't know what "liberal" "used to be" or what it is now.
:auiqs.jpg: Everyone has heard of Maxine Waters. :puhleeze:

You're a liar.:slap:

Maxine has been in congress for over 30 years, and we only know about her because of conservative media?

little early to be that high, isn't it?

Maxine has been in congress for over 30 years, and we only know about her because of conservative media?
Absolutely. She is a star in conservative media and nowhere else. The majority of Americans cannot even name their own congressperson, much less some rando you obsess over whenever Mark Levin types decide to bring her up to stir up your hatred.

Absolutely. She is a star in conservative media and nowhere else. The majority of Americans cannot even name their own congressperson, much less some rando you obsess over whenever Mark Levin types decide to bring her up to stir up your hatred.
Most of the Democrat voter base is the most misinformed lot in the nation.
Most of them couldn't find Ukraine on a map to save their lives.
They're too busy getting high and not paying attention in school to even know who the Secretary of State is.
They vote for retards like Biden, Harris, and Fetterman, and ignore their obligation to be informed.
I guess you could say that the people they vote for represents the retarded state of the Democrat voter.
Nothing but illegals, dead people, homosexuals, blacks, Hispanics, and people who can't read or write.

Right

she's never been on Sunday morning talk shows, she's never stood at the podium or sat at the speaker's chair in the House, she's just a little mouse no one ever pays attention to.

Its a wonder she ever gets reelected.

as much as a wonder of you being able to turn on your computer without adult help.

Not all of you are raping children as we speak.
Only those of you who can afford it.
The protected class who are wallowing in the millions they stole from the rest of us.
The folks that are protected by crooked politicians and corrupt lawyers and judges.
Pedophilia is just as prevalent among republican's and it is among democrats.

The the Neo-GOP influencers know that to accept the atrocities the fascists of the Neo-GOP fantasize about, the herd must believe in those type of disgusting absurdities for all the Democrats.

Another weak attempt at projection.

Bet you're going to call everyone snowflakes now too.
Why don't you tell us how we wanted to defund the police and how we supported the fake story about Russian Collusion.
Why don't you tell us how everyone on Epstein's list is a Republican. People like Tom Hanks, Whoopie Goldberg, and Oprah. Yep.....according to you WE'RE the ones who support abortion on demand and want to eat babies, right?

Mark Levin spends every day of his life trying to convince audiences that Americans are child grooming baby murderers that are involved in a conspiracy to destroy their own country and to commit genocide against religious people, white people, men, you name it; but of course, no way does he hate Americans.

POINT OF CLARIFICATION:

Mark Levin spends every day of his life trying to convince audiences that Far Left DEMOCRATS are child grooming baby murderers that are involved in a conspiracy to destroy their own country and to commit genocide against religious people, white people, men, you name it; but of course, no way does he hate Americans.

No, just DEMOCRATS. And for good reason.

Few people hate America more than Mark Levin does. Every day he preaches Al-Qaeda style to his flock of sheep about how evil Americans are and how they should be viciously hated. His entire life and career are dedicated to convincing radio audiences to despise Americans.
Sounds more like the Biden administration.

Forum List

Back