**** Your Flag. New Social Media Challenge?

timslash

Dec 4, 2014
Buffalo. NY
Last year, the “Ice Bucket Challenge” captivated America, as people from all walks of life dumped ice water on themselves or others to benefit ALS.
New Social Media Challenge Will Outrage Anyone Who Loves America Top Right News
A new challenge, popular among some Black students, is not so noble.
In fact it will absolutely disgust anyone who loves and cherishes America, and anyone who has ever worn a uniform of our armed forces.
The “challenge” is to stomp on the American flag, chanting “**** yo Flag!” along with various anti-American, anti-White or “social justice” phrases.
Hi guys, maybe you can tell me, why persons who think that our country is too bad for them are still living here and receive(i'm sure that most of them ain't workers and haven't got a job) social benefits?
Why they can talk about equality and justice by such ways without any consequences?!

I "love" America, and I have "worn a uniform", yet I am not "disgusted" by this challenge.

Last year, the “Ice Bucket Challenge” captivated America, as people from all walks of life dumped ice water on themselves or others to benefit ALS.
In fact it will absolutely disgust anyone who loves and cherishes America, and anyone who has ever worn a uniform of our armed forces.
The “challenge” is to stomp on the American flag, chanting “**** yo Flag!” along with various anti-American, anti-White or “social justice” phrases.
Hi guys, maybe you can tell me, why persons who think that our country is too bad for them are still living here and receive(i'm sure that most of them ain't workers and haven't got a job) social benefits?
Why they can talk about equality and justice by such ways without any consequences?!

People burn flags, stomp on flags, etc. and so on because they know it will piss off people like you. Every time you react-you give them precisely what they want.

The ball really is in your court.

We don't have to like or agree with what others do, but we have to respect their right to do it. I personally don't agree with a lot that happens, but I do respect everyone's right to express themselves. Emotions greatly influence behavior, and at times, the behavior is shameful. We're all creatures of emotions, and each of us has a different level of tolerance. For some, taking grievances to extreme measures is "the only way", while others believe that civil and non-violent solutions will work effectively. Also, lets remember that many don't need an excuse to act uncivil and violently, they just use any issue that may be in the forefront to generate their fifteen minutes of fame.

People burn flags, stomp on flags, etc. and so on because they know it will piss off people like you. Every time you react-you give them precisely what they want.

This! Those who stomp on, burn of mistreat a flag are also showing that they see it as a powerful symbol, just like those who react with such craziness against it.

Haven't seen it, but it is protected speech under the 1st amendment.

Well, that's an interesting take on it. I agree.

Of course, if someone starts some kind of anti-gay (I am not advocating for this to happen Carby, just so you know) challenge, then those who are offended by it should not respond because its just what they want them to do.

Excellent. We need not feel badly about dividing the country so liberals can stomp their own flag.

Whilst they are at it, they can put on robes and pointy hats and burn crosses and smash stars of David, wouldn't that be liberating?

Of course, if someone starts some kind of anti-gay (I am not advocating for this to happen Carby, just so you know) challenge, then those who are offended by it should not respond because its just what they want them to do.

Why so stupid?

Are you suggesting that gay people might start an anti gay challenge?

Fight the power. Is this about censorship? There is one word you can not type in it's horrible glory on the USMB. The N word. Anything else is fine. Try it. Burn flags, that's one thing. But online censorship, what is this, North Korea? Post THAT word , then delete the post afterwards. All you get is ******.

And, yet this country (represented by that flag) is so great, it's affords them their right to do these things.
Pretty damned funny that if this country was as horrible as they claim they'd be hauled off to jail for pulling such stupid shit

Why so stupid?

Swing and a miss

Why so stupid?

Yeah, they might start a anti-hetro challenge, and burn their Ken and Barbie dolls or something.

Expand the flag challenge. Christians can stomp the gay rainbow flag. Jews can stomp the black islamic flsg. The possibilities are boundless.

Forum List

Back