Your favorite city/town

Denver Colorado...
188fecb7ee56c86958763400bf2a4d4d--hail-mary-bud.jpg

big_bud_powaa.jpg

biggest_buds.jpg
Most everyone in Wyoming, Nebraska, New Mexico, and Utah knows that Colorado has gone to pot.

The Colombian drug lords are buying up a lot of land there too.

”If you are lucky enough to have lived in Paris as a young man, then wherever you go for the rest of your life, it stays with you, for Paris is a moveable feast.” Ernest Hemingway

There you go.

1920s not now anymore sorry

So, were you in Paris in the 1920s or not?

”If you are lucky enough to have lived in Paris as a young man, then wherever you go for the rest of your life, it stays with you, for Paris is a moveable feast.” Ernest Hemingway

There you go.

1920s not now anymore sorry

So, were you in Paris in the 1920s or not?

Sure :biggrin: :mm:

This is me(disguised like in Paris in the 1920s LOL.... or New York....or Berlin.....but it is the 1920s decade....and that is me the whole internet knows that by now~ :biggrin: I paid for that hat in a Saint Vincent de Paul second hand shop LOL and I paid a few cents for that pearl collar in a K Mart shop hhaaaaaaa:laugh::p

Last edited:
What is your favorite city? American ones are counted too.
D.C.
You can get killed in DC -- plenty of people have -- but you can't get a gun permit.
Oh, please. I've been in the DC area for decades. It's a great city. I worked downtown for decades, just a walk to DuPont Circle and the White House. Very rich in culture. I'm glad that there is a restriction on building so that it is not a skyscraper city. I don't know who is spreading this shit about DC. What I can tell you is that they are downright ignorant. Good people here from all over the world, good food, good friendship. Leave your gun at home. It's not necessary. We are polite folks here.

D.C.
You can get killed in DC -- plenty of people have -- but you can't get a gun permit.
Oh, please. I've been in the DC area for decades. It's a great city. I worked downtown for decades, just a walk to DuPont Circle and the White House. Very rich in culture. I'm glad that there is a restriction on building so that it is not a skyscraper city. I don't know who is spreading this shit about DC. What I can tell you is that they are downright ignorant. Good people here from all over the world, good food, good friendship. Leave your gun at home. It's not necessary. We are polite folks here.
Do you ever take pics of chimpies eating out of the trash cans ? That was always entertaining. They usually had a jacket pocket full of condiments they snatched when using the loo at fast food shitholes. Pull 1/3 of a hotdog out of the can, wipe it off, reach in the army jacket( with flag-of course) pocket and ponder...ketchup or mustard ?

D.C.
Judging by my life in D.C., there's little to no need for a gun. I'm not going to concern myself about not being able to do that which I have no need to do.
Thank you. I've lived in DC, Maryland, and Virginia. I don't know where this stuff comes from that we are living in some sort of war zone. The museums, Ford's theater, Chinatown, Rock Creek Park, DuPont, the Florida Avenue Grill, Ben's Chili Bowl, Georgetown. All of the communities of Thais, Koreans, Middle Easterners, Indians, Ethiopians, Hondurans, Colombians, Vietnamese, Mexicans. The DC community is so rich. If I've left anyone else out, it is a failure of thinking. All contribute to our lives and our community. The DC area is a great place to live.

D.C.
Judging by my life in D.C., there's little to no need for a gun. I'm not going to concern myself about not being able to do that which I have no need to do.
Thank you. I've lived in DC, Maryland, and Virginia. I don't know where this stuff comes from that we are living in some sort of war zone. The museums, Ford's theater, Chinatown, Rock Creek Park, DuPont, the Florida Avenue Grill, Ben's Chili Bowl, Georgetown. All of the communities of Thais, Koreans, Middle Easterners, Indians, Ethiopians, Hondurans, Colombians, Vietnamese, Mexicans. The DC community is so rich. If I've left anyone else out, it is a failure of thinking. All contribute to our lives and our community. The DC area is a great place to live.
Of the 3 of them Virginia is definitely your safest bet.

You can carry your own gun there.

Forum List

Back