Your favorite city/town

Damascus, Virginia. My hometown.

I own one of those mountains. Not tellin which one. Well, maybe one and one half.

damaerial1.jpg

What is your favorite city? American ones are counted too.

I couldn't say which is my favorite, because each city might bring something different. Some are good for living, some are good for visiting. Some are good for the mood you were in when you went there.

However I like old historical buildings and the BEST place for that is Rothenburg ob der Tauber which would have been even better had the Americans not bombed it in WW2 for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

49400905.jpg

19-Rothenburg-ob-der-Tauber_ddce68e3c4.jpg

Check it out on the new google earth too...

Different cities, different times of my life.

Toronto Riverboat

Toronto El Mocombo

Toronto Larry's

NYC boy oh boy with my parents when I was young THE Pepperment Lounge

NYC Much later in life ::) CBGB's

LA A real long story and it was awesome

SF Ditto

Nashville Some of the best of times.

New Orleans and Winnfield. Uncle Earls. Catahoula days.

Now Middle of nowhere and loving that too Piney, Manitoba

What is your favorite city? American ones are counted too.

I couldn't say which is my favorite, because each city might bring something different. Some are good for living, some are good for visiting. Some are good for the mood you were in when you went there.

However I like old historical buildings and the BEST place for that is Rothenburg ob der Tauber which would have been even better had the Americans not bombed it in WW2 for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

49400905.jpg

19-Rothenburg-ob-der-Tauber_ddce68e3c4.jpg

Check it out on the new google earth too...
I've been there....

Rothenberg FRG is very old, but they had the coolest Christmas Toystore I've ever seen. Rothenburg ob der Tauber - Wikipedia

Last edited:
i can do cities for about 3 days...then i just want out....nyc you develop a hacking cough....after the first day....san fran is fucking cold and rainy ....vancouver is nice but not the great place the canadians want you to think it is....extreme poverty and lots of hard core drug abuse....my idiot canadian friend could not figure out why this woman was standing in the middle of the street...swaying back and forth....at that moment i realized the canadian had never seen someone doing herion

Forum List

Back