Your explanations?

Theists will believe whatever reinforces their beliefs facts notwithstanding.

What good are miracles if there are no witnesses? If there is no one to proclaim their existence?

In other words miracles are nothing more than advertising for theist reality shows, right?

How else are you going to attract anyone to your faith if you can't advertise that is more effective than other religions?

Yes, the prayer was answered. Atheists will always dismiss a miracle, no matter how obvious it may be.

I just thought of something

This was no miracle--another truck came with working tools

1) There is no such thing as miracles, everything has a process, miracles are processes you've yet figured out or selective recognition of numerically astronomical odds that selectivly get recognized as miracles at their occurance. I DON'T CLICK ON LINKS & VIDS SO IF YOU ARE TO LAZY TO DESCRIBE WHAT HAPPENED I CAN ONLY SPECULATE. I'm gonna assume you selectively forget the number of people who die right after praying for sake of only noticing the ones who live.

2) You assume the process is outside our ability to he involved just through intervention you never susoected the process of doing, therefore you see it supernaturally instead of future advances helping guide the past to a quicker brighter future.

3)Old school has got it, God is not the one who drags somone out a burning car on a US hywy or saves a child from a blown up vehicle in a war torn area. God is 5hat Essence that teaches us to strive to be better/evolve and to teach against wars/destructive natures and solve our addictivebehaviors like drinking etc. God is that Essence to live and want to live and wants to save others so they can experience life to it's fullest. So God is that Essence to save the person and the person to want to live.
GOD is not a figure or form ghost who lifts cars off oeople and levitates them. If that were the case you'd have to ask why he didn't stop the accident in the first case and why do we need auto insurance?

That priest finally did come forward days later to identify himself.

Mystery priest from serious Missouri accident revealed - CNN.com

But do I think God played a role in this teen's faith and fate? totally.

Of course, the skeptics will not be convinced for various reasons. I always wondered why they brushed off this famous manifestation in Indiana? Maybe because no one wants to believe it.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2014/01/25/the-disposession-of-latoya-ammons/4892553/

Last week he resurrected The Rolling Stones from the dead. And now they're doing another world tour!!! Unbelievable!

This would actually be funny if all of Stones were dead instead of just a few members.

Last week he resurrected The Rolling Stones from the dead. And now they're doing another world tour!!! Unbelievable!

This would actually be funny if all of Stones were dead instead of just a few members.
Yeah I'm just joking that Mick and Keith look half-dead and somehow are actually doing a 2015 world tour.

Of course, the skeptics will not be convinced for various reasons. I always wondered why they brushed off this famous manifestation in Indiana? Maybe because no one wants to believe it.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2014/01/25/the-disposession-of-latoya-ammons/4892553/
Lot of coincidences.

Priest just happened to be on the road at that time.

Priest just happened to decide to walk up the road to see what the delay was about.

Priest just happened to have his anointing oil with him.

Priest just happened not to be in line of sight of any cameras

Lot of coincidences.

Priest just happened to decide to walk up the road to see what the delay was about.

Yes, and 'coincidence' is often the best friend of some unbelievers' support group.
As is "give it time" when it comes to life evolving into unbelievable order and complexity without the aid of an intelligent designer.

I was reading Derideo's post but when I responded I intended it for you, not him. ??? Oh well.

Lot of coincidences.

Not coincidences.
Her prayer was answered.

I am a skeptic

Kid moonwalking on the wall--I need videotape!!

So do you think that the Cop and the CPS case worker who saw it, lied about it?
What would be their purpose for doing so?

Anything from promoting their beliefs to not fully understanding what they saw.

You do understand you are trying to make me explain what others think when there is no actual way of doing so, right?

Forum List

Back