Your employer is spying on you: Privacy Invasion Scenario

Brick Gold

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2022
SCENARIO: Your employer is spying on you in order to find ways to indirectly control your personal life.

METHODS OF CONTROL

Example 1:

For easy examples sake, say you use a message board such as this. Unbeknownst to you, your employer is monitoring your messages although you are posting under a handle, making you anonymous, such as almost 100% of all people that use this board. Right off the bat they are guilty of invading your privacy and if they interract with you on said message board they could also be guilty of internet stalking.

Suddenly your employer "hires" a new person with a name similar to your message board handle and schedules them to work with you. You note the odd coincidence "which isnt a coincidence" and continue on as usual. Next this new employee starts using key words and phrases from your posts and brings up topics you participate in. Now, you are very uncomfortable, because obviously this whole thing is a setup and your employer is trying hard to make a fool of you.

Why did your employer make this arrangement? What effect are they trying to have? They are trying to silence your message board behavior through fear tactics because what they are telling you without words is that they have all the power and control and yes, they will spy on you and let you know they are and yes, they will construct these elaborate schemes simply to show you how small and insignificant you are and inspire a little fear in you. Yes, they are invading your privacy and yes, they are making a game out of it.

If you obey their indirect pushiness and let them silence you their next move is to attempt to take over your social life with actors who calculate their behavior towards you as decided at their secret company board meetings where they discuss "employee control actor tactics" and "psychological methods to control your personal life." Soon theyll be choosing all your friends and will have their cast of actors on standby ready to redirect your decision making if you arent doing what pleases them.

This abusive behavior from your employer is comparable to how narcissistic sociopaths behave towards the people they trap in their mind games.

Last edited:
You could easily apply this same scenario to actors outside of your employment, such as your housing authority, your local sports team, any place of public business really.

SCENARIO: Your employer is spying on you in order to find ways to indirectly control your personal life.

METHODS OF CONTROL

Example 1:

For easy examples sake, say you use a message board such as this. Unbeknownst to you, your employer is monitoring your messages although you are posting under a handle, making you anonymous, such as almost 100% of all people that use this board. Right off the bat they are guilty of invading your privacy and if they interract with you on said message board they could also be guilty of internet stalking.

Suddenly your employer "hires" a new person with a name similar to your message board handle and schedules them to work with you. You note the odd coincidence "which isnt a coincidence" and continue on as usual. Next this new employee starts using key words and phrases from your posts and brings up topics you participate in. Now, you are very uncomfortable, because obviously this whole thing is a setup and your employer is trying hard to make a fool of you.

Why did your employer make this arrangement? What effect are they trying to have? They are trying to silence your message board behavior through fear tactics because what they are telling you without words is that they have all the power and control and yes, they will spy on you and let you know they are and yes, they will construct these elaborate schemes simply to show you how small and insignificant you are and inspire a little fear in you. Yes, they are invading your privacy and yes, they are making a game out of it.

If you obey their indirect pushiness and let them silence you their next move is to attempt to take over your social life with actors who calculate their behavior towards you as decided at their secret company board meetings where they discuss "employee control actor tactics" and "psychological methods to control your personal life." Soon theyll be choosing all your friends and will have their cast of actors on standby ready to redirect your decision making if you arent doing what pleases them.

This abusive behavior from your employer is comparable to how narcissistic sociopaths behave towards the people they trap in their mind games.
Somebody needs to find a new hobby.

If only I had that much time on my hands.

Well for those of us without much of a personal life, jokes on them.

:auiqs.jpg:

I'm no fan of being controlled by my employer. Still, if I were spending my working hours on this forum rather than doing my job, I would expect some sort of unpleasant outcome.

Forum List

Back