Your Dream Car...

1938_Bugatti_57SC_Atlantic_34_2.jpg

images

1976 Cadillac Eldorado convertible. The most beautiful car ever built and it rides like a boat on a calm lake.

They just don't make cars like this anymore.

No, they don't. A Caddy from the '70s is nice. But I'm more of a Lincoln Continental fan:

2lctso7.jpg

It all depends. Dream car to drive every day, or dream car to sit in a garage and take out on sunny days?

Daily Driver - BMW M3 and a Porsche Boxster S (for sunny days).

Weekend toy - it's a toss up.

A off road tube buggy with 40"'s, portal axles and a cummins diesel (if you want details read Jp magazine, they usually have a few that would fit the bill). With enough tires and spares to last a lifetime...

Or the other option is a Formula Ford racing car. Maybe a Lotus 51 or Titan. With enough tires and spares to last a lifetime...

Daily driver would be a Dodge Viper.
For sunny Sunday jaunts, I want this:

1966-shelby-cobra-427-super-snake-1.jpg
This is one of 2 Cobra Super Snakes built, and the only one to survive.
It last sold at auction in 2007 for $5.5 million.
This car would do 0 to 60 in just over 3 seconds and 0 to 100 and back to a full stop in about 10 seconds.

The second Super snake was built in '66 for Bill Cosby.
He drove it just once. It was eventually sold to some rich kid named Tony Maxey who wrecked in it, killing himself in the process.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-JQksYxgM0]Bill Cosby 200MPH - YouTube[/ame]

I want one of these. The first Four Door Porsche...1992-1994 Mercedes 500e:

histoire-mercedes-500e-5.jpg

I'd also love a 1967 Chevy Impala:

67_Chevy_Impala_DV_05_HH_cd01.jpg

and a 1961 would be Even Better:

janzen_1961Impala.jpg

Last edited:
I'm already driving my dream car - a Hyundai i30.

If I had another choice, my two dream cars would be the Hyundai i40 and the Hyundai Veloster.

hyundai-i40-side-view.jpg

Vitamin%20C.png

Ok...since we are only dreaming ..... because there is noooooooo wayyyy LOL

this would be one of my dream cars .... A Sport Audi

Forum List

Back