Your Dream Car...

images

1976 Cadillac Eldorado convertible. The most beautiful car ever built and it rides like a boat on a calm lake.

They just don't make cars like this anymore.

Had one in French Vanilla just like this one...

1976-Cadillac-Eldorado-Convertible-Bicentennial-front-three-quarter-300x187.jpg

Top of my list of cars I've owned that I wish I had never parted with.

Last edited:
The first car I ever owned... and I want it back.

Paid $315 for it back in ought-74.

1966_volkswagen_beetle-pic-59003.jpg

Got a '68 out in the driveway under a tarp that I have been pretending to work on for at least a year now...

IMAG0046-2.jpg

http://www.usmessageboard.com/automotive-forum/226426-post-your-project.html

:thup:
Don't give up. Several yeas ago I got hold of a '68 and it sat in my garage for two (count 'em, 2) years. Ended up selling it for what I had innit. And the guy had it running the next week. Damn.

Am I going too deep into my vintage dreams ?

a 1930s Isotta Fraschini....

:Dhey...if we are dreaming why not dream high!

and higher!!!!!

I would not mind a 1920s Duesenberg either .... I would not mind Gary Cooper too.

you see... there are so many toys out there.... 1955 Porsche 550 Spyder ...nice too..Jimmy Dean was killed in one sad

I've owned my dream car

1971 Cuda. Sassy grass green and black. White and black interior. Bought it a few days after graduating High School then sold it during the gas crises of the late 70s. I still kick myself for not keeping it.

http://mmbrokers.com/newcars/71ElvisCuda/1971%20CUDA%20'ELVIS%20012.JPG

Looked a lot like this one but with a different paint scheme. The paint was factory and have never seen another with that scheme on it.

It was 5 years old when I bought it. Had 18,000 miles on it. I bought it for 1250.00 sold it 2 years later for 1400 and thought I was a brilliant for selling it for more than I bought it for!

Anyone remember FM converters?

I would like a 58 Chevy Impala, white with a red interior, like the one Ron Howard drove in American Grafitti. But only if I can listen to Wolman Jack on the Radio while cruising Main Street all night!

Last edited:
No more "classic cars" for me. Too much work and cost to keep 'em going.

I want luxury and safety -

th

Last edited:
I buried my dream of owning a car years ago. My life, planned and choreographed from the first to the last day and supposed to be the playground of autocratical, ignorant puppet-masters, doesn´t allow for own property.

So I have no dream car. Its more healthy for me not to drive anyway. The puppets don´t care for their own lifes, following their orders. Its like a never ending nightmare, as if it´s virtual, a life is not worth more than a chess piece.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back