Your Dream Car...

If you could own any car...price/availability being no object...what would it be?

Post or link to a picture if possible.

I have it. 2003 Anniversary model Z06 Corvette. Electron blue, $6K extra bangs and whistles. 42K on it.

ZTyI5LM.jpg
0Gt6PdC.jpg

If you could own any car...price/availability being no object...what would it be?

I'd want to find the 1964 1/2 Mustang ragtop that my father bought...before he had to give it up because he had a kid on the way (me).
I don't have a picture. Just wistful memories and stories.

The car I love can be bitten in the speed by any other car in the market, even the Dodge Charger has faster initial power speed than my dream car, but nothing in the world compares to a Maybach. With its 12 cylinder and extreme luxury, this car IS a car.

Of course I will never be nuts in buying the new 67S models spending hundreds of thousands of dollars.

But from $60,000 to $70,000 one can buy the S57 in Florida or California. A good price when the original price out of the store was at least $400,000.

Of course, I might have to fight with the competence which is buying them like crazy at this price of $60,000, but I really don't scare of the Russian mafia and similar dudes... sure, right...

Well when I was younger I always wanted a Mitsubishi 3000 GT, and I eventually owned one. Mine was a white 1996 that looked like this one except I had nice rims on mine.

img_2073.jpg

Now however my dream car is a tight Dodge Viper Supercharged V-10.

03-2013-srt-viper-fd.jpg

My current car is a Nissan 350z.

maxresdefault.jpg

Well when I was younger I always wanted a Mitsubishi 3000 GT, and I eventually owned one. Mine was a white 1996 that looked like this one except I had nice rims on mine.

img_2073.jpg

03-2013-srt-viper-fd.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Both very cool!

May get the wife a Viper for a surprise. She bought me the Vette. However she does love the hell out of Mini Coopers too. So do I for some odd reason.

img_2073.jpg

03-2013-srt-viper-fd.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Both very cool!

May get the wife a Viper for a surprise. She bought me the Vette. However she does love the hell out of Mini Coopers too. So do I for some odd reason.

To be honest the Vipers I like the most are the hard top convertibles with the racing stripes.

fl0117-269468_consign.jpg

img_2073.jpg

03-2013-srt-viper-fd.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Both very cool!

To be honest the Vipers I like the most are the hard top convertibles with the racing stripes.

fl0117-269468_consign.jpg

Oh man, that eye candy for sure.

I'm itching for a new mid-engine Vette.

I'm not for some reason. Seems cool but doesn't speak to me. I'm 60m mi from Corvette plant, Museum, Track so I do get to see some eye candy!

I dunno. Mid engine? So many things come to mind. Right behind me? Sound? Heat? 2 trunks OK but bet still can't have a spare like my C5 can't either

But I do bet weight distribution makes a diff in handling. I take 35mph curves at 65 most the time and wind up in a drift. Course my runflat goodyears getting pretty worn.

Yeah I'd like to try one, price is awesome for what it is. Prolly just stick to my C5 anniversary Z06

I'm not for some reason. Seems cool but doesn't speak to me. I'm 60m mi from Corvette plant, Museum, Track so I do get to see some eye candy!

I dunno. Mid engine? So many things come to mind. Right behind me? Sound? Heat? 2 trunks OK but bet still can't have a spare like my C5

But I do bet weight distribution makes a diff in handling. I take 35mph curves at 65 most the time and wind up in a drift. Course my runflat goodyears getting pretty worn.

Yeah I'd like to try one, price is awesome for what it is. Prolly just stick to my C5 anniversary Z06

Damn...you aren't too far from me. That would put you in the Burnside Somerset area. :26:

I dunno. Mid engine? So many things come to mind. Right behind me? Sound? Heat? 2 trunks OK but bet still can't have a spare like my C5

Damn...you aren't too far from me. That would put you in the Burnside Somerset area. :26:

Edmonton. Welcome to visit anytime.

Edmonton. Welcome to visit anytime.

I'm in Williamsburg, but might be buying a couple acres from the family out on Lake Kentucky.

I dunno. Mid engine? So many things come to mind. Right behind me? Sound? Heat? 2 trunks OK but bet still can't have a spare like my C5 can't either

Lol, I'm still cruising around in an early c4.

Much modified of course.

Forum List

Back