Your Clinton Email stupidity should only be even read IF you responded to this.

The question is who did Clinton answer to? Her contemporaries or the President? I don't see where Powell instructed her to break the law. That was her own dumb ass decision.

Except she didn't break the law. That's been settled.

160707_wn_thomas_16x9_992.jpg

Comey: Clinton Mishandled Classified Information but Did Not Break the Law
"We went at this very hard to see if we could make a case," but "my judgment is that she did not" break the law, Comey told the House panel.

According to Comey, there are two things that matter in a criminal investigation like this: Did the person being investigated mishandle classified information, and did the person know that what he or she was doing was illegal? "It takes mishandling it and criminal intent," he said.

In Clinton's case, the FBI did not find evidence "sufficient to establish" that she knew she was receiving or sending classified information and that it was against the law, Comey said.

"I think she was extremely careless. I think she was negligent. That I could establish. What we can't establish is that she acted with the necessary criminal intent," he insisted. "'Should have known,' 'must have known,' 'had to know' does not get you there. You have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they knew they were engaged in something that was unlawful."

Comey said he knows that "frustrates people, but that's the way the law is, and that's the way the practice is in the Department of Justice."

He said that as many as 20 agents, investigators, analysts and others within the FBI were assigned to the case and that they unanimously agreed charges were not warranted.

What FBI Director Really Said About Clinton Email Probe

You understand Comey is not a judge, right?

Only a court can determine if she did, or did not break a law.
The question is who did Clinton answer to? Her contemporaries or the President? I don't see where Powell instructed her to break the law. That was her own dumb ass decision.

"We went at this very hard to see if we could make a case," but "my judgment is that she did not" break the law, Comey told the House panel.

According to Comey, there are two things that matter in a criminal investigation like this: Did the person being investigated mishandle classified information, and did the person know that what he or she was doing was illegal? "It takes mishandling it and criminal intent," he said.

In Clinton's case, the FBI did not find evidence "sufficient to establish" that she knew she was receiving or sending classified information and that it was against the law, Comey said.

"I think she was extremely careless. I think she was negligent. That I could establish. What we can't establish is that she acted with the necessary criminal intent," he insisted. "'Should have known,' 'must have known,' 'had to know' does not get you there. You have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they knew they were engaged in something that was unlawful."

Comey said he knows that "frustrates people, but that's the way the law is, and that's the way the practice is in the Department of Justice."

He said that as many as 20 agents, investigators, analysts and others within the FBI were assigned to the case and that they unanimously agreed charges were not warranted.

Give up you have lost this totally, and any bullshit you can come up with to try to make it so won't. Ya he's nobody other then the top cop in our country stupid.

This is a Email from Colin Powell and this was general Knowledge at the time, If you didn't attack him for it , your words about Clinton are simply bullshit now then. This should be everyones first Question when one of you right wing haters attacks Clinton for Her Email/

View attachment 88789

So? The National Archives and Records Administration requires all work-related emails to be properly preserved. Federal rules required Clinton to preserve work emails and turn them over before leaving office, but she did not turn over her emails until 21 months after she left office. The Inspector General's report said that it has been department policy since 2005 — four years before Clinton took office — that “normal day-to-day operations” be conducted on government servers. The report noted that the department’s Foreign Affairs Manual was updated in November 2005 to say “it is the Department’s general policy that normal day-to-day operations be conducted on an authorized [automated information system].” The IG made a distinction between occasional use in emergencies and exclusive use of personal email.

Just a reminder...Colin Powell retired from being Secretary of State in January, 2005. He wasn't bound by those rules and indeed, may have been unaware of them. She's responsible for her decisions.

He wasn't unaware. He stated clearly he was using a personal account to skirt the Federal Records Laws.

POWELL: I didn't have a BlackBerry. What I did do was have a personal computer that was hooked up to a private phone line (sounds ancient.) So I could communicate with a wide range of friends directly without it going through the State Department servers. I even used it to do business with some foreign leaders and some of the senior folks in the Department on their personal email accounts. I did the same thing on the road in hotels.
However, there is a real danger. If it is public that you have a BlackBerry and it it government and you are using it, government or not, to do business, it may become an official record and subject to the law. Reading about the President's BB rules this morning, it sounds like it won't be as useful as it used to be. Be very careful. I got around it all by not saying much and not using systems that captured the data.
Love, Colin."

http://www.debatepolitics.com/redirect-to/?redirect=http://democrats.oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/documents/DOS-HOGR-09022016-000001%20to%20000003.pdf

How is it skirting the law if he sent no confidential info through his personal email account?
Ok show us that he said he didn't send confidential mail. It will be hard though because he made it clear that he used it for everything, You have nothing.

No, Mammogram, especially since I posted the direct link to Comey's testimony in which he declares / exposes how Hillary lied multiple times and broke the law.

How willful idiot liberals can see and ignore such direct evidence, Comey's own transcripted testimony, is amazing .

Does it bother me that you crazy bastards ignore reality, that you are repeating the same LIES that earned Hillary 1 x 'FALSE', 1 × 'PANTS ON FIRE', & 4 × 'PINICCHIOS' from 3 seperate Fact-Check Sites? Not at all - knock yourselves out.

We've discussed Comey's testimony before. In his testimony, Comey made a huge point of NOT saying that Hillary Clinton lied. He made a clear point of saying that what she said wasn't true, but he never once said she lied. The written report goes further, pointing out the things that Hillary mistakenly believed and why she believed them to be so.

Colin Powell initially denied having provided Clinton with advice about her email before she took office, but there it is in her emails - one year before he claimed to have first spoken to her about it. Suggesting she avoid having to turn over emails by using the method he used.

Everything Hillary said about her emails is now proving to be true. Imagine that.

That's why the smart money has moved on to Clinton Foundation Scandal and the upcoming IRS Investigation, brought to us by the Koch's Foundation and Judicial Watch, and of course, paid for by the American Taxpayers.

AGAIN.... The issue has never been whether or not she could have a personal email account. It wasn't against the law at the time and it's still not against the law.
Are you being sarcastic or are you truly that ignorant?

Hillary could have all the NON-CLASSIFIED servers she wanted as long as she NEVER EVER had any classified material in her possession. BY LAW once she left the State Department she could not have any classified information in her possession. NONE!

Hillary Clinton had ILLEGAL, Unauthorized, Unencrypted serverS filled with HIGHLY classified TOP SECRET Compartmentalized Information in her possession AFTER she left the State Department.

To do so she violated NUMEROUS LAWS:
- Illegal possession of classified information
-- AGAIN, se ewas not authorized to have access or to possess any classified.

- Illegal storage of classified information
-- She did not have authorization to have personal classified servers. The State Department said if she would have asked, which she did not, they would have told her 'NO'!
-- There are specific rules for setting up, securing, storing, transporting, marking, and destroying classified. She violated them all! Her server was NOT ENCRYPTED and thus was not legally secure, putting HIGHLY classified TOP SECRET Compartmentalized Information AND our national security in jeopardy.

- Illegal handling of classified information
-- There are specific rules for setting up, securing, storing, transporting, marking, and destroying classified. She violated them all! Her server was NOT ENCRYPTED and thus was not legally secure, putting HIGHLY classified TOP SECRET Compartmentalized Information AND our national security in jeopardy.
-- Her Lawyer, with no security clearance was walking around with this information on an unclassified thumb drive

- Illegal handling of classified information
-- Lawyer with a thumb drive
-- The server(s) were being stored, handled, and maintained in a small IT company's BATHROOM (instead of a vault or secure location, being handled by people without the legally required security clearances to do so

- Illegal destruction of classified information
-- AGAIN, there are specific rules/laws that must be obeyed, NONE of which Hillary obeyed. 4 Guys smashing classified phones with a hammer, using software to try to destroy classified / wipe servers, especially AFTER the information had been subpoenaed, was a CRIME!

The average person knows none of that, so they hear - no insult intended - stupid comments like yours and take them as the truth, which could NOT be FURTHER from the TRUTH!
Make believe fantasy bullshit. You can't win a case with Fox and Rush bullshit.

This is a Email from Colin Powell and this was general Knowledge at the time, If you didn't attack him for it , your words about Clinton are simply bullshit now then. This should be everyones first Question when one of you right wing haters attacks Clinton for Her Email/

View attachment 88789
I've quoted Powell from his 2012 book many times on this forum in which he said he used a personal laptop to communicate to State Department ambassadors and officials all over the world, and that he encouraged his subordinates to do the same.
Many had their own servers and said that this was done by most of the people he dealt with. The problem here is we have taken away their toy cars and they are mad because they thought their bullshit Email lie was their best attack and we took it away from these poor babies

Two wrongs don't make a right. But if you attack Clinton for a practice which preceded her, and have given her predecessor a pass, then you are a hypocrite.

I never heard a single pseudocon call for an investigation into, much less the jailing of, Colin Powell after he released his book in 2012.
Hillary broke the mold.
Powell never stored classified info on personal servers - proven.
Powel never sent/received classified. - Proven
Powell never violated FOIA / the Federal Records Act - Proven.

Hillary did.

Now Hillary and racist libs are trying to throw a black man and a black woman under the bus by claiming they did things they didn't just to justify Hillary's criminal actions.
Bullshit you know nothing about this other then what Fox crap news told you how to think.

Can we please stop talking about emails and get back to talking about how Clinton is a venomous liberal moron masquerading as populist poll chaser?
It's a lot easier to talk about the scum bag your trying to put into the oval office , Hell all we have to do is quote him to show what a piece of shit he is. You make up crap and we don't have to go any further then a 100 videos showing by his action and what he said that he is more aligned to Hitler than anyone I've ever seen as a candidate.

View attachment 88789

So? The National Archives and Records Administration requires all work-related emails to be properly preserved. Federal rules required Clinton to preserve work emails and turn them over before leaving office, but she did not turn over her emails until 21 months after she left office. The Inspector General's report said that it has been department policy since 2005 — four years before Clinton took office — that “normal day-to-day operations” be conducted on government servers. The report noted that the department’s Foreign Affairs Manual was updated in November 2005 to say “it is the Department’s general policy that normal day-to-day operations be conducted on an authorized [automated information system].” The IG made a distinction between occasional use in emergencies and exclusive use of personal email.

Just a reminder...Colin Powell retired from being Secretary of State in January, 2005. He wasn't bound by those rules and indeed, may have been unaware of them. She's responsible for her decisions.

He wasn't unaware. He stated clearly he was using a personal account to skirt the Federal Records Laws.

POWELL: I didn't have a BlackBerry. What I did do was have a personal computer that was hooked up to a private phone line (sounds ancient.) So I could communicate with a wide range of friends directly without it going through the State Department servers. I even used it to do business with some foreign leaders and some of the senior folks in the Department on their personal email accounts. I did the same thing on the road in hotels.
However, there is a real danger. If it is public that you have a BlackBerry and it it government and you are using it, government or not, to do business, it may become an official record and subject to the law. Reading about the President's BB rules this morning, it sounds like it won't be as useful as it used to be. Be very careful. I got around it all by not saying much and not using systems that captured the data.
Love, Colin."

http://www.debatepolitics.com/redirect-to/?redirect=http://democrats.oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/documents/DOS-HOGR-09022016-000001%20to%20000003.pdf

How is it skirting the law if he sent no confidential info through his personal email account?
Ok show us that he said he didn't send confidential mail. It will be hard though because he made it clear that he used it for everything, You have nothing.

Nah slap stick...I have everything,Colin isn't under investigation.

You understand it's over, right?
Believe it or not this scum party wants to put together another committee to see if during the 7th committees all looking into the same things with all of them having a majority of these committees populated from the scum party. All of the firs t6 have said she is guilty of nothing but they want a seventh committee and these weak minded Regressive , like for instance here , think there is nothing unusual for having 7 committee to find Clinton Guilty of anything at all and haven't been able to but to these dumb yokals they think that it is Ok.

It's a lot easier to talk about the scum bag your trying to put into the oval office , Hell all we have to do is quote him to show what a piece of shit he is. You make up crap and we don't have to go any further then a 100 videos showing by his action and what he said that he is more aligned to Hitler than anyone I've ever seen as a candidate.

Care to make a wager on that one? Here are the odds: Permanent voluntary exile from USMB.

Here is the challenge: Produce just ONE quote that shows the "scum bag" (as you call him) that I'm trying to put in the oval office having just one meaningful similarity to Hitler. If you can produce one quote, I'll never come back to USMB again. If you cannot produce a quote, you leave and never return.

Do you accept?

Sorry Guys everywhere you turn, it makes what you say more and more bullshit

Colin Powell DID teach Hillary Clinton how to use private servers and personal email to 'do business with foreign leaders' without State Department oversight, newly released emails show
  • Emails show Powell explaining how he avoided State Dept oversight online
  • At one point he says he did 'business with some foreign leaders' this way
  • He'd been contacted by Clinton, who had just become Secretary of State
  • Last month he said she was using personal email 'a year' before he told her
  • But these emails suggest he gave her directions at the start of her tenure
By James Wilkinson For Dailymail.com

Published: 00:40 EST, 8 September 2016 | Updated: 12:07 EST, 8 September 2016

Read more: Newly released emails show Powell teaching Clinton how to use
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Every where you turn more and more proof that your nothing but bull shitters
What I did do was have a personal computer that was hooked up to a private phone line (sounds ancient.) So I could communicate with a wide range of friends directly without it going through the State Department servers,” Powell wrote.

“I even used it to do business with some foreign leaders and some of the senior folks in the Department on their personal email accounts. I did the same thing on the road in hotels.”
This is also from Powwell "
“Be very careful,” he added. “I got around it all by not saying much and not using systems that captured the data.”"

Care to make a wager on that one? Here are the odds: Permanent voluntary exile from USMB.

Here is the challenge: Produce just ONE quote that shows the "scum bag" (as you call him) that I'm trying to put in the oval office having just one meaningful similarity to Hitler. If you can produce one quote, I'll never come back to USMB again. If you cannot produce a quote, you leave and never return.

Do you accept?
Where do you get the idea that I give a dam what you think, your just another one of these haters that populate the regressives party, I only have to say one word to prove it TRUMP!

Do you accept?
Where do you get the idea that I give a dam what you think, your just another one of these haters that populate the regressives party, I only have to say one word to prove it TRUMP!

So, you are too chicken to accept the challenge? Okay then.

Do you accept?

NO I perceive you little small minded don't cross this line nonsense just as humor, well mindless humor but humor just the same, I guess I would advise you to take your grade school game someplace that they care what you think.

Do you accept?

By the way how old are you .

Okay, I guess we see that jbander is a cowardly little piece of shit. So let's resume talking about how Clinton is a venomous liberal moron masquerading as populist poll chaser.

Everyplace you turn more proof how ignorant and how easily the regressive are dragged around by a hook in their nose. I have a level of pity for them. Allthough it does support what I've said about them all along , they are non stop liars. This is a good one
"
Former Secretary of State Colin Powell said the FBI has contacted him about his use of personal email when he was the nation's top diplomat, as a review conducted by the State Department inspector general concluded that Powell and former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice both received classified information through private email accounts.

The revelation that the State Department now believes both Rice and Powell received sensitive information via private accounts could give former secretary Hillary Clinton a new line of defense as she tries to dampen the controversy over classified information found on her own private email server.

Read more: FBI contacts Colin Powell as part of email probe
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook"

Just in, OH MY MY MY "
The State Department inquiry identified 10 messages sent to Rice's immediate staff that were classified and two sent to Powell, according to Rep. Elijah Cummings of Maryland, the ranking member on the House Oversight and Benghazi committees.

Read more: FBI contacts Colin Powell as part of email probe
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook"

DAM YOUR whole bullshit line has fallen apart. You slugs are pitiful.

Forum List

Back