Your Clinton Email stupidity should only be even read IF you responded to this.

This is a Email from Colin Powell and this was general Knowledge at the time, If you didn't attack him for it , your words about Clinton are simply bullshit now then. This should be everyones first Question when one of you right wing haters attacks Clinton for Her Email/

View attachment 88789

So? The National Archives and Records Administration requires all work-related emails to be properly preserved. Federal rules required Clinton to preserve work emails and turn them over before leaving office, but she did not turn over her emails until 21 months after she left office. The Inspector General's report said that it has been department policy since 2005 — four years before Clinton took office — that “normal day-to-day operations” be conducted on government servers. The report noted that the department’s Foreign Affairs Manual was updated in November 2005 to say “it is the Department’s general policy that normal day-to-day operations be conducted on an authorized [automated information system].” The IG made a distinction between occasional use in emergencies and exclusive use of personal email.

Just a reminder...Colin Powell retired from being Secretary of State in January, 2005. He wasn't bound by those rules and indeed, may have been unaware of them. She's responsible for her decisions.
Try as you will you make believe bullshitter can't take this any where, Powell saved non of his Emails at all.

Then prosecute him. But, even you must see that his violation does not excuse hers...

This is a Email from Colin Powell and this was general Knowledge at the time, If you didn't attack him for it , your words about Clinton are simply bullshit now then. This should be everyones first Question when one of you right wing haters attacks Clinton for Her Email/

View attachment 88789

So? The National Archives and Records Administration requires all work-related emails to be properly preserved. Federal rules required Clinton to preserve work emails and turn them over before leaving office, but she did not turn over her emails until 21 months after she left office. The Inspector General's report said that it has been department policy since 2005 — four years before Clinton took office — that “normal day-to-day operations” be conducted on government servers. The report noted that the department’s Foreign Affairs Manual was updated in November 2005 to say “it is the Department’s general policy that normal day-to-day operations be conducted on an authorized [automated information system].” The IG made a distinction between occasional use in emergencies and exclusive use of personal email.

Just a reminder...Colin Powell retired from being Secretary of State in January, 2005. He wasn't bound by those rules and indeed, may have been unaware of them. She's responsible for her decisions.

He wasn't unaware. He stated clearly he was using a personal account to skirt the Federal Records Laws.

POWELL: I didn't have a BlackBerry. What I did do was have a personal computer that was hooked up to a private phone line (sounds ancient.) So I could communicate with a wide range of friends directly without it going through the State Department servers. I even used it to do business with some foreign leaders and some of the senior folks in the Department on their personal email accounts. I did the same thing on the road in hotels.
However, there is a real danger. If it is public that you have a BlackBerry and it it government and you are using it, government or not, to do business, it may become an official record and subject to the law. Reading about the President's BB rules this morning, it sounds like it won't be as useful as it used to be. Be very careful. I got around it all by not saying much and not using systems that captured the data.
Love, Colin."

http://www.debatepolitics.com/redirect-to/?redirect=http://democrats.oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/documents/DOS-HOGR-09022016-000001%20to%20000003.pdf
You know even when these bull shit regressives can get their point across with the truth , hell they still lie to try to make it worse. They have nothing and we have proved it, and the FBI decided the same as we did. The regressives here are stomping their feet and holding their breath till we see it the way they want us to see it. Non stop bull shit.

View attachment 88789

He wasn't unaware. He stated clearly he was using a personal account to skirt the Federal Records Laws.

POWELL: I didn't have a BlackBerry. What I did do was have a personal computer that was hooked up to a private phone line (sounds ancient.) So I could communicate with a wide range of friends directly without it going through the State Department servers. I even used it to do business with some foreign leaders and some of the senior folks in the Department on their personal email accounts. I did the same thing on the road in hotels.
However, there is a real danger. If it is public that you have a BlackBerry and it it government and you are using it, government or not, to do business, it may become an official record and subject to the law. Reading about the President's BB rules this morning, it sounds like it won't be as useful as it used to be. Be very careful. I got around it all by not saying much and not using systems that captured the data.
Love, Colin."

http://www.debatepolitics.com/redirect-to/?redirect=http://democrats.oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/documents/DOS-HOGR-09022016-000001%20to%20000003.pdf
You know even when these bull shit regressives can get their point across with the truth , hell they still lie to try to make it worse. They have nothing and we have proved it, and the FBI decided the same as we did. The regressives here are stomping their feet and holding their breath till we see it the way they want us to see it. Non stop bull shit.

Then you should be happy. Why are you so angry? The FBI made it very clear she didn't do things correctly, the FBI director listed time after time that what she said was not accurate. He decided she shouldn't be prosecuted, but he didn't say she was INNOCENT.

Are you angry that you voted for her instead of Bernie? I am...if we'd nominated Bernie, we wouldn't be talking about Hillary's e-mails.

View attachment 88789

Love, Colin."

Point is, he wasn't bound by the rules that Hillary WAS bound by and she willfully chose to ignore those rules. Meaning, pointing at Powell does NOT work as an excuse and Hillarybots who want to claim she's being unfairly treated are utterly and completely wrong.
There is no way you can twist this to make people who have a brain to think your way. She did nothing wrong, other then not knowing or by accident. She is and was 100% human so she did nothing more than anyone else in their life has done. Give up you lost. Your a looser.

LOL! You Hillarybots are so funny.

Since y'all cheated Bernie, it's Jill NOT Hill!

View attachment 88789

Love, Colin."

View attachment 88789

Love, Colin."

Then you should be happy. Why are you so angry? The FBI made it very clear she didn't do things correctly, the FBI director listed time after time that what she said was not accurate. He decided she shouldn't be prosecuted, but he didn't say she was INNOCENT.

Are you angry that you voted for her instead of Bernie? I am...if we'd nominated Bernie, we wouldn't be talking about Hillary's e-mails.
How does a blind fuck look at things , Simply read the comment right above. Buddy your toast , your lies won't go anyplace anymore ,you need to find another direction to expel
No big deal until Hillary did it
"The next Republican President hasn't been born yet"

Well then it's probable that no regressive will ever be elected president then. By the time it took this person to grow up to be electable, the regressive party will only be in the history books, The epitaph will read the best favor this country has ever had, is Demographics putting the regressive party in the history books and it's grave.

View attachment 88789

Love, Colin."

View attachment 88789

Love, Colin."

How does a blind fuck look at things , Simply read the comment right above. Buddy your toast , your lies won't go anyplace anymore ,you need to find another direction to expel

Awwwww, it's so sad to see you so butthurt. You tried to defend the indefensible, you thought spewing bile would cover the fact that you were defending the indefensible and in the end, you just look stupid.

I'd feel bad for you, but you purposely chose to appear that way, so too bad. Clinton can't use Powell as a defense, and while Comey may have advised she not be indicted, that in no way says she did nothing wrong.

Jill, not Hill

Love, Colin."

Love, Colin."

Awwwww, it's so sad to see you so butthurt. You tried to defend the indefensible, you thought spewing bile would cover the fact that you were defending the indefensible and in the end, you just look stupid.

I'd feel bad for you, but you purposely chose to appear that way, so too bad. Clinton can't use Powell as a defense, and while Comey may have advised she not be indicted, that in no way says she did nothing wrong.

Jill, not Hill
You small time half wit, you have gone from her doing 27 things that are illegal, to her not doing something wrong. All of you regressives are pitiful we took your toys away and so your holding your breath and stomping your feet. You have nothing except your hate which drove the 27 criminal acts that didn't exist. Pitiful. Give you some advice since you get all your information from FOX CRAP NEWS and that fat guy, who are by far the biggest liars in the business as proved by the study in Politifacts. My advice so you don't look so fucking stupid with your long list of criminal acts that Clinton did, to your wimpy she did something wrong. The hate party will die and I will laugh my head off.

Love, Colin."

Love, Colin."

Jill, not Hill
You small time half wit, you have gone from her doing 27 things that are illegal, to her not doing something wrong. All of you regressives are pitiful we took your toys away and so your holding your breath and stomping your feet. You have nothing except your hate which drove the 27 criminal acts that didn't exist. Pitiful. Give you some advice since you get all your information from FOX CRAP NEWS and that fat guy, who are by far the biggest liars in the business as proved by the study in Politifacts. My advice so you don't look so fucking stupid with your long list of criminal acts that Clinton did, to your wimpy she did something wrong. The hate party will die and I will laugh my head off.

You're an ignorant little hillarybot. You can't stand it that I reject your manipulative lying crone of a candidate and want to call me names as if you matter. But, the FACT is that I'm not a "regressive", I don't get my news from Fox and I don't intend to vote for Trump. I have no idea what 25 criminal acts you feel Hillary committed or that you think she's being accused of, but I do know she and the DNC conspired to manipulate the primaries to ensure Bernie didn't get a fair chance. And, you pin headed whining sycophants can't absolve her of her security misdeeds by blaming Colin Powell.

IF you were smart, you'd switch your support to Jill Stein because she has integrity and truly believes what she says and didn't just temporarily adopt positions on the Left to get votes, never intending to carry out ANY of the policies Hillary pretends she cares about. But, you're obviously NOT smart and you obviously will embrace your failing candidate until she loses. Then, I'll be the one who will laugh my head off.

the email i seen from powell to clinton

said he didnt use data capturing devices ( no email)

and warned her that her blackberry would be "subject to the law"

which she ignored
Sure from Fox Crap news you saw it. It's easy to follow this up if you can possible get around your bullshit you live by.

naw

Wikileaks pal

who watches cable news anymore

get with it man

Jill, not Hill

You're an ignorant little hillarybot. You can't stand it that I reject your manipulative lying crone of a candidate and want to call me names as if you matter. But, the FACT is that I'm not a "regressive", I don't get my news from Fox and I don't intend to vote for Trump. I have no idea what 25 criminal acts you feel Hillary committed or that you think she's being accused of, but I do know she and the DNC conspired to manipulate the primaries to ensure Bernie didn't get a fair chance. And, you pin headed whining sycophants can't absolve her of her security misdeeds by blaming Colin Powell.

IF you were smart, you'd switch your support to Jill Stein because she has integrity and truly believes what she says and didn't just temporarily adopt positions on the Left to get votes, never intending to carry out ANY of the policies Hillary pretends she cares about. But, you're obviously NOT smart and you obviously will embrace your failing candidate until she loses. Then, I'll be the one who will laugh my head off.
So how smart are you really, Trump is going to win you say.

the email i seen from powell to clinton

said he didnt use data capturing devices ( no email)

and warned her that her blackberry would be "subject to the law"

which she ignored
One problem it's just more of your right wing bullshit. "On ABC’s This Week, former Sec. of State Colin Powell admitted that he used a private email account for public business. Powell’s explanation of why he used a private email account amounted to a death blow for Republicans who are trying to build a scandal out of Hillary Clinton’s emails."

Add in the fact that they found That both Him and Rice used it to send and store, classified information.

You poor clowns , got your biggest lie destroyed and you can't stop frothing at the mouth with your hate. Clinton did nothing illegal, Clinton did nothing that hasn't been the norm in the past. Your biggest hate tool destroyed.

Jill, not Hill

You are really not expressing any reading comprehension at all. I am voting for Jill Stein. It's NOT just a choice between the 2 major party reprobates.

Jill, not Hill

You are really not expressing any reading comprehension at all. I am voting for Jill Stein. It's NOT just a choice between the 2 major party reprobates.
Einstein if Clinton looses as you predict Jill Stein, is not going to be president. Talking about weak reading comprehension. If I thought she could win I'd vote for her myself. I have one stand and that is not handing this country over to the control of a pig.

Jill, not Hill

Einstein if Clinton looses as you predict Jill Stein, is not going to be president. Talking about weak reading comprehension. If I thought she could win I'd vote for her myself. I have one stand and that is not handing this country over to the control of a pig.

The you SHOULD be opposing Clinton. She and Trump are in a race to the bottom and we KNOW, based on her collusion with the DNC in regard to Bernie, that she is morally unfit to be President.

Forum List

Back