YoungLefty

he's gonna need a bigger boat

As long as he doesn't add even more crap to his damned sig!! How annoying is all that crap!!! He might as well have every word ever spoken by his Messiah. Kids. :evil:

LOL, Thanx..Great to be here! :lol:

Good. I hope you enjoy it. And I hope one day you're grown up enough to know when 'less is more'. Typical lefty to take up more space with his sig than any actual post.... and, might I add, just a tad selfish... also a lefty trait.

Why not put the whole text of 'Audacity' as your sig.

Hello,
YoungLefty here! I happened to google "Political Message Boards" and stumbled upon this one. I am a 15 year old dude who enjoys, Football, Basketball, Playing Drums and last but not least, Politics! Idk if any of you are members of "The Ed Schultz Message Board" but I am an Active member there :)..Anyways Just figured I'd intruduce myslelf!

Cheers,
YoungLefty

Welcome. I'm a Lefty, too!

As long as he doesn't add even more crap to his damned sig!! How annoying is all that crap!!! He might as well have every word ever spoken by his Messiah. Kids. :evil:

Good. I hope you enjoy it. And I hope one day you're grown up enough to know when 'less is more'. Typical lefty to take up more space with his sig than any actual post.... and, might I add, just a tad selfish... also a lefty trait.

That's an Ed Schultz thing...A lot of the sig lines there are so long it interferes with trying to read the posts.

FYI, junior, the board policy concerning sig lines is HERE.

You'll be needing to pare yours back a skoche to get within the house limit.

HEY FUCK YOU, YOU DICK LOVING ASS MASTER! WHEN YOUR TESTICLES FINALLY DROP AND YOU MANAGE TO TAKE YOUR MAMMA'S TIT FROM YOUR LIPS THEN YOU CAN EAT A SPOONFUL OF YESTERDAY'S SHIT. YEA!. I SAID IT!. NOW WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO!?.

oh. and, uh. welcome to the club.

That's an Ed Schultz thing...A lot of the sig lines there are so long it interferes with trying to read the posts.

Done, Mr. Infected Elephant Butt Hair.

I see the Noob Removed his Direct Shot at this Forum's Righties from his Nooby Sigline...

Good Move.

:)

peace...

Hello,
YoungLefty here! I happened to google "Political Message Boards" and stumbled upon this one. I am a 15 year old dude who enjoys, Football, Basketball, Playing Drums and last but not least, Politics! Idk if any of you are members of "The Ed Schultz Message Board" but I am an Active member there :)..Anyways Just figured I'd intruduce myslelf!

Cheers,
YoungLefty

As I told you in another Thread you Tripped into...

When you start Paying Taxes, Assuming you Leave the Basement before you are 30 like so Many seem to be Failing to do in Recent Years, you will not Agree with that Tub of ShithEaD Shultz as much...

Assuming he has a Show in 15 Years...

Anyway, Welcome...

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back