YoungLefty

he's gonna need a bigger boat

And you don't?

big boats are good.

I was on this one ;)

no_dawn.jpg

Welcome. I am xotoxi.

Question regarding your avatar: Why are you anti-elephant with stars on their back?

Hello,
YoungLefty here! I happened to google "Political Message Boards" and stumbled upon this one. I am a 15 year old dude who enjoys, Football, Basketball, Playing Drums and last but not least, Politics! Idk if any of you are members of "The Ed Schultz Message Board" but I am an Active member there :)..Anyways Just figured I'd intruduce myslelf!

Cheers,
YoungLefty

Hi ya kid.

Hello,
YoungLefty here! I happened to google "Political Message Boards" and stumbled upon this one. I am a 15 year old dude who enjoys, Football, Basketball, Playing Drums and last but not least, Politics! Idk if any of you are members of "The Ed Schultz Message Board" but I am an Active member there :)..Anyways Just figured I'd intruduce myslelf!

Cheers,
YoungLefty

Hi ya kid.

Hey'O :).

Welcome and bravo on being liberal at so young an age. In our generation we only chased girls and waited anxiously for our driver's -aka racing - license. But make sure you enjoy life and don't take the wingnuts here too seriously. Loved your quote.

"Liberals demand that the social order should in principle be capable of explaining itself at the tribunal of each person's understanding." Jeremy Waldron

Welcome and bravo on being liberal at so young an age. In our generation we only chased girls and waited anxiously for our driver's -aka racing - license. But make sure you enjoy life and don't take the wingnuts here too seriously. Loved your quote.

"Liberals demand that the social order should in principle be capable of explaining itself at the tribunal of each person's understanding." Jeremy Waldron

Thanx for the welcome can!

Forum List

Back