Young Stud Bills QB Josh Allen Talks Super Bowl Goals In Buffalo + exclusive fancam footage

Josh Allen's salary cap hit will be 16 million dollars this year. It will be 40 million dollars in 2023. They have to win it this year for an easier way to a championship.

Josh Allen's salary cap hit will be 16 million dollars this year. It will be 40 million dollars in 2023. They have to win it this year for an easier way to a championship.

I was a big fan of the old team back in the 90's! They had a real cast of charaters; Kelly, Thomas, Bennet, Smith, Reed, & Tasker! It was made to run like a well-oiled machine by Coach Levy! I was around exorting w/ the rest a "Strive For Five" even though I was living out in California at the time! I still can't believe they came back from the dead in that Houston playoff game in '93! They were down by 30+ points and in the 2nd half sent in the back up QB, Reich to steal the game 41-38! Kansas CIty had a chance to make 4 SBs, but blew that Patriot game with a penalty on Brady interception! The AFC West's going t/b tough this year! :stir: :p:itsok::rolleyes:

Last edited:
I was a big fan of the old team back in the 90's! They had a real cast of charaters; Kelly, Thomas, Bennet, Smith, Reed, & Tasker! It was made to run like a well-oiled machine by Coach Levy! I was around exorting w/ the rest a "Strive For Five" even though I was living out in California at the time! I still can't believe they came back from the dead in that Houston playoff game in '93! They were down by 30+ points and in the 2nd half sent in the back up QB, Reich to steal the game 41-38! Kansas CIty had a chance to make 4 SBs, but blew that Patriot game with a penalty on Brady interception! The AFC West's going t/b tough this year! :stir: :p:itsok::rolleyes:
I am for almost any team that has not won a Super Bowl to get theirs. Except against my team. Fan loyalty deserves an award.

i agree. if Josh Allen gets injured, the backup QB is not going to win many games. Case Keenum looked awful in their preseason game Saturday.
i was wrong about Case Keenum. i'm concerned about the lack of tackling or poor tackling from the Bills defense and the penalties from both the defense and offense.

i'm really impressed by the Bills running back Raheem Blackshear from yesterday's game. i hope he becomes the Bills' starting running back.
I'm really impressed by Tom Brady, and I hope he goes out in a blaze of glory.

I lost $100 on him in 2007

Forum List

Back