Young people are increasingly blaming clinate change for not saving for retiremennt

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Young People Are Increasingly Blaming “Climate Change” For Not Saving For Retirement
An increasing number of younger Americans are blaming climate change for not putting away money for their own retirement. They say that because the world won’t exist when they retire (because of climate change) there’s no need to save any money.

These are your 40,000 a yr stellar students, again you pay for your kid to be a MORON! get rid of liberal universities...
Are you all really this incredibly stupid.

Young People Are Increasingly Blaming “Climate Change” For Not Saving For Retirement

download (2).jpeg

Never go full retard.

An increasing number of younger Americans are blaming climate change for not putting away money for their own retirement. They say that because the world won’t exist when they retire (because of climate change) there’s no need to save any money.

These are your 40,000 a yr stellar students, again you pay for your kid to be a MORON! get rid of liberal universities...
How many are not saving because of climate whatever versus any other demographic the OP wants to belittle?

How many are not saving because of climate whatever versus any other demographic the OP wants to belittle?

How many are not saving because they've become convinced that the government will take care of them when they're old farts?

How many are not saving because they've become convinced that the government will take care of them when they're old farts?
I have no idea I don't plan on living that long(but probably will)..So I can live off my kids...

Forum List

Back