More valid theory: Gravity or Climate Change?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Which is the more valid theory: Gravity or Climate Change?

Though studied and tested for hundreds of years, gravity cannot account for what holds galaxies together and why galaxies fly apart from each other at an INCREASING rate. There are now several alternative theories including Modified Newtonian Dynamics.

A separate theory suggests that it’s electricity and plasma dynamics and not gravity that accounts for stellar formation.

That said, why are there soooooo many gravity Deniers publishing scientific papers at leading Universities but alternate Manmade Global Climate Warming Change theories are suppressed?

facepalm-meme.jpg

We learn new things about gravity all the time and have even had to revise Einstein's work. Does that mean Einstein was a liar and a fraud?

We learn new things about gravity all the time and have even had to revise Einstein's work. Does that mean Einstein was a liar and a fraud?
Though we have no actual proof of how gravity works mechanically, it can be demonstrated to work time, and time, and time again...It can also be quantified and falsified....None of the previous can be said about the AGW hoax.

Ask your teacher if Gravity is settled science. Not sure they cover it in 6th Grade but worth a shot

Gravity is a pseudo-force ... an illusion of our frame-of-reference ... the Earth moves in a straight line, it is space that curves around the Sun ... this is demonstrated during total solar eclipses ... stars close to the Sun will appear closer to the Sun than when the Sun is distant ... along with the orbit of Mercury, we have two separate and different conformations of General Relativity ... the gold standard for scientific evidence ...

That's not to say there aren't any counter-examples to GR ... these are acknowledged by science and are being researched ... one idea that's been floated is mentioned in the OP ... "Modified Newtonian Dynamics" ... in the literature, this is more usually named Modified General Relativity, or mGR ... though the OP is correct, at these slow speeds, it is Newton's Law of Gravity that's failing, so by default, it is GR that is failing ...

mGR is not considered science ... it's strictly a mathematical construction ... physicists today are completely locked into the dark matter model to explain what we're seeing ... yes, the same way climatologists are locked into climate change ... these people have boat payments, so they have to keep pumping out what the public eats up ... [ka'ching] ... screw-ball theories for fun and profit ...

The math alone would sterilize most of you ... so don't ask ...

=====

Remember ... Quantum Mechanics and General Relativity are mutually exclusive ... one or the other is wrong, or incomplete, in the same sense Newton is wrong, or incomplete ... and this isn't the only counter-example of GR ...

Of QM, I know of no counter-examples ... not a single one ... unfortunately, QM is utterly silent on the matter of gravity ... because gravity doesn't exist ... neither does climate ... just a mathematical construct that doesn't describe any science ... like mGR or epicycles ...

Gravity is a pseudo-force ... an illusion of our frame-of-reference ... the Earth moves in a straight line, it is space that curves around the Sun ... this is demonstrated during total solar eclipses ... stars close to the Sun will appear closer to the Sun than when the Sun is distant ... along with the orbit of Mercury, we have two separate and different conformations of General Relativity ... the gold standard for scientific evidence ...

That's not to say there aren't any counter-examples to GR ... these are acknowledged by science and are being researched ... one idea that's been floated is mentioned in the OP ... "Modified Newtonian Dynamics" ... in the literature, this is more usually named Modified General Relativity, or mGR ... though the OP is correct, at these slow speeds, it is Newton's Law of Gravity that's failing, so by default, it is GR that is failing ...

mGR is not considered science ... it's strictly a mathematical construction ... physicists today are completely locked into the dark matter model to explain what we're seeing ... yes, the same way climatologists are locked into climate change ... these people have boat payments, so they have to keep pumping out what the public eats up ... [ka'ching] ... screw-ball theories for fun and profit ...

The math alone would sterilize most of you ... so don't ask ...

=====

Remember ... Quantum Mechanics and General Relativity are mutually exclusive ... one or the other is wrong, or incomplete, in the same sense Newton is wrong, or incomplete ... and this isn't the only counter-example of GR ...

Of QM, I know of no counter-examples ... not a single one ... unfortunately, QM is utterly silent on the matter of gravity ... because gravity doesn't exist ... neither does climate ... just a mathematical construct that doesn't describe any science ... like mGR or epicycles ...

Well stated! I found it ridiculous that Manmade Climate Warming Change can be "Settled Science" when we still don't have a full understanding of something we've been rigorously testing for hundreds of years. What's most troubling is how American Scientific establishments have been bought off to pretend it's true.

Calling someone a "denier" for disagreeing with your "Consensus" is NOT science, it's a Cult

Well stated! I found it ridiculous that Manmade Climate Warming Change can be "Settled Science" when we still don't have a full understanding of something we've been rigorously testing for hundreds of years. What's most troubling is how American Scientific establishments have been bought off to pretend it's true.

Calling someone a "denier" for disagreeing with your "Consensus" is NOT science, it's a Cult

Yes ... scientific method requires half of science to say "yea" and half to say "nay" ... calling each other dirty names is strictly political ... no one wants to agree ...

Big Oil sound die for what they did to Palestine ... no excuses, just a quick merciful death ... c'mon, Mexican drug cartels take out 1,500 people in El Paso, Texas, are you gonna say "leave them poor drug cartel gangs alone !!!"? ...

Stop using fossil fuels ... terrorism ends ... simple ...

Yes ... scientific method requires half of science to say "yea" and half to say "nay" ... calling each other dirty names is strictly political ... no one wants to agree ...

Big Oil sound die for what they did to Palestine ... no excuses, just a quick merciful death ... c'mon, Mexican drug cartels take out 1,500 people in El Paso, Texas, are you gonna say "leave them poor drug cartel gangs alone !!!"? ...

Stop using fossil fuels ... terrorism ends ... simple ...
that was sarcasm, right?

that was sarcasm, right?

Hamas is funded by Qatar ... that's not sarcasm ... it's the TRUTH ... where does Qatar get the money? ...

The funny part is that Israel approves of Qatar's actions ... the money comes from lawful sources and Hamas has only been spending the money on civil services ... we have to assume all the military spending comes from taxes and illegal sources ...

That's why these Palestinian neighborhoods that Israel is bombing look so middle class ... compared to rural Congo ... yeesh, if you think Gaza City is impoverished, you don't know real poverty ...

That's because of Oil Money ... a part of the money you spend for gasoline goes to a policeman to chop the head off a woman in Saudi Arabia ... tell me you're not that blind to not know this ...

Hamas is funded by Qatar ... that's not sarcasm ... it's the TRUTH ... where does Qatar get the money? ...

The funny part is that Israel approves of Qatar's actions ... the money comes from lawful sources and Hamas has only been spending the money on civil services ... we have to assume all the military spending comes from taxes and illegal sources ...

That's why these Palestinian neighborhoods that Israel is bombing look so middle class ... compared to rural Congo ... yeesh, if you think Gaza City is impoverished, you don't know real poverty ...

That's because of Oil Money ... a part of the money you spend for gasoline goes to a policeman to chop the head off a woman in Saudi Arabia ... tell me you're not that blind to not know this ...

So you want me to walk everywhere because some people do bad things with Petrodollars?

Should I cancel my cell phone too because of child labor in the Congo?

So you want me to walk everywhere because some people do bad things with Petrodollars?

Should I cancel my cell phone too because of child labor in the Congo?

Absolutely ... ride a bicycle ... Oil Money beheads infants, but "you'll drive a block to the corner market because you can't walk that far; not without falling over" ... and I'm being sarcastic here ... but we both know people like that ...

I'm just asking for conservation ... and alternatives where economical ... exchanging a perfectly good cell phone after a year is wasteful, and hurts children in Africa ... child slaves is the only way these cell phones get given away ...

There are better reasons to curtail fossil fuel burning ... cell phones is how all the Jan 6th rioters are getting busted ... the NSA is tracking your movements (if such an agency actually existed) ...

That is the famous fallacious FALSE COMPARISON
because there must be separated out the FACT of something from the EXPLANATION of something

But the hubris gets me... IF IF IF the facts do speak for themselves why allow Stupid Biden to
Subsidize EV production
Subsidize EV purchase
mandate competitors out of business.

People aren't stupid, If EVs were good you wouldn't need a lazy stupid senile goat with a 50-year sub-standard resume to force it on you
1699901736419.png

If Newtonian gravity could be used to control and suppress the US economy, Einstein would be called a Newton Denier

If Newtonian gravity could be used to control and suppress the US economy, Einstein would be called a Newton Denier

Newton's gravity is used to suppress the US Economy ... Einstein's gravity only raises tuition ... from his third law of relativity "the more a parent spends to send their kid to Princeton, the more impressed the relatives will be, in general" ... and the all important corollary "the only limit to tuition costs is the administration's imagination" ... as in "I can't imagine anyone spending this much to send their brat kid to this dump" ...

Jokes proudly stolen from Dave Berry, we still miss you ...

Newton's gravity is used to suppress the US Economy ... Einstein's gravity only raises tuition ... from his third law of relativity "the more a parent spends to send their kid to Princeton, the more impressed the relatives will be, in general" ... and the all important corollary "the only limit to tuition costs is the administration's imagination" ... as in "I can't imagine anyone spending this much to send their brat kid to this dump" ...

Jokes proudly stolen from Dave Berry, we still miss you ...
Nice 1

Which is the more valid theory: Gravity or Climate Change?

Though studied and tested for hundreds of years, gravity cannot account for what holds galaxies together and why galaxies fly apart from each other at an INCREASING rate. There are now several alternative theories including Modified Newtonian Dynamics.

A separate theory suggests that it’s electricity and plasma dynamics and not gravity that accounts for stellar formation.

That said, why are there soooooo many gravity Deniers publishing scientific papers at leading Universities but alternate Manmade Global Climate Warming Change theories are suppressed?
Arguing against climate change, is as stupid as arguing gravity plays no role in plane crashes.

Forum List

Back