More valid theory: Gravity or Climate Change?

Now, I’m massively confused.

Gravity is a pseudo-force ... an apparition due to our frame-of-reference ... the book and floor are following parallel lines, which meet where they crash into each other ... spacetime is curved, so parallel lines have intersections ...

The mistake is your counting the way we all learned in grammar school ... we have to count differently in Modern Physics ... what the egg-heads call "non-Euclidian space" ... weird stuff for shore ...

Now, I’m massively confused.

Gravity falls apart when trying to account for: i) why galaxies hold together since they don't have enough physical matter holding them to prevent them from flying apart and ii) why galaxies are actually flying away from each other at INCREASING rather than decreasing speeds

Gravity falls apart when trying to account for: i) why galaxies hold together since they don't have enough physical matter holding them to prevent them from flying apart and ii) why galaxies are actually flying away from each other at INCREASING rather than decreasing speeds
We don’t actually know that there isn’t enough mass to hold galaxies together. This is why we now ponder the prospect of “dark” matter.

It does seem odd that galaxies and stars and so forth are flying away from each other and doing so at an increasing rate of speed. Maybe there’s an explanation out there in the quantum realm of theoretical physics.

Or maybe the law of gravity is more of a cosmic suggestion.

We don’t actually know that there isn’t enough mass to hold galaxies together. This is why we now ponder the prospect of “dark” matter.

It does seem odd that galaxies and stars and so forth are flying away from each other and doing so at an increasing rate of speed. Maybe there’s an explanation out there in the quantum realm of theoretical physics.

Or maybe the law of gravity is more of a cosmic suggestion.

But all we know for certain is that America CO2 is melting the ice caps

How much? ... a couple liters per decade? ...

And only American CO2 because Chinese and India CO2 are per capita CO2, its like the thalidomide molecule

Chinese and Indian CO2 OCO, good for the planet
American CO2 OCO, melting the ice caps, killing the polar bears, causes floods and fires

See the difference? The O's are swapped in the planet killing American CO2!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back