Young American Jews Are Turning Away from the State of Israel

Roughly 80,000 Iranian para military forces are in Syria..............but don't know how to read a map or use a compass.......ISIS is to the west of them.........they are near Golan.

Are they lost...........................
They have more of a right to be in Syria, than Israel does. Maybe they are there specifically as a result of the Israeli's running multiple sorties in that country.

They're disinclined to support a government they view as oppressive.

It's only a matter of time before Israel feels the full spectrum of being a pariah state. People are not stupid. American Jews are not stupid. We can all see the oppressive, apartheid policies of the Israeli government with their treatment of the Palestinians. It is because of this, Israel is losing their younger, Jewish generation.

In a major survey of American Jews by the Pew Research Center in 2013, for instance, only a quarter of Jews aged 18 to 29 believed that Netanyahu’s government was “making a sincere effort to bring about a peace settlement with the Palestinians.”

For many, their problem with Israel is not just its current prime minister, its government’s policies and its nearly 51-year-long occupation of the West Bank.

It is not only what Israel does that bothers them, but also what Israel is.

In a recent survey of Jews living in San Francisco’s Bay Area, just 40 percent of those between the ages of 18 to 34 said they were comfortable with the idea of a Jewish state.
It's time to embrace the horror, American Jews are liberal; and half of them are in inter-faith marriages.

You got all the zionist pais shills that have penetrated this site running scared now,they arr going to have to heavily consult with their handlers on how to troll this thread and get around these pesky facts.:biggrin:

you so much nailed it,america jews annd the younger generation are not stupid,they are objective and look at both sides because they have not been brainwashed their whole lives on how Israel is murdering palestines and taking over their country,they know better than to trust the corporate controlled owned news here in america and have smartly turned to alternative media and as a result,you see the younger generation protesting against Israel in colleges around the country now.More and more of the younger generation is waking up all the time and thats what it is going to take.:banana:

I disagree, it's about tradition and intermarriage.

But why should I even worry?
I've already explained the demographic trends, those are favoring Israel.
I agree with some of the things Shapiro said, but I disagree with his point of linking Israel to Judaism. Judaism is a religion. The State of Israel is a political body. Following the teachings of the Torah, has nothing to do with criticism of a fascist regime that is oppressing an entire population of people.

Roughly 80,000 Iranian para military forces are in Syria..............but don't know how to read a map or use a compass.......ISIS is to the west of them.........they are near Golan.

Are they lost...........................
They have more of a right to be in Syria, than Israel does. Maybe they are there specifically as a result of the Israeli's running multiple sorties in that country.

You mean Hamas and Hezballah targets.............with some Iranian General there..............nah..........couldn't be that. lol

Well, it was your mistake #1. :)
Your mistake #2: the letter does not criticize Zionism (it is not even mentioned in the letter), but rather one specific political party.
And your mistake #3: you show Einstein as the only author of the letter, while there are about two dozens signatures in it. I doubt that Einstein initiated it or participated in its composition.
There is only 1 mistake on my part, that was to whom it was sent. In this letter, Einstein basically called Begin a fascist and accused him of creating a fascist state. He also inferred Zionists were acting like Nazis.

And I don't appreciate you trying to argue Einstein had nothing to do with this letter or its contents. Your argument is bullshit. Your argument is just your opinion, not a fact.

Everyone who signed that letter, endorsed its contents.
:yes_text12::udaman:

You also can use large fonts and different colors - it won't help you: the word "Zionists" will not appear in the letter.
Your logical exercises are inadequate and irrelevant.
There were no large fonts used, which is illogical and the colored words is what happens automatically when you tie them to a link. In this case, that link clearly defines the Freedom Party as Zionists. Which makes your argument, irrational.

The Conservative Movement is on its last legs, the new generations are rejecting the ideology of Reagan, trickle down economics, the cost of higher education and see a bleak future.
I hope they don't completely disappear. I certainly don't want an entire world of people who agree with me.

No conservative is completely worthless. They can always serve as a bad example.

I agree with some of the things Shapiro said, but I disagree with his point of linking Israel to Judaism. Judaism is a religion. The State of Israel is a political body. Following the teachings of the Torah, has nothing to do with criticism of a fascist regime that is oppressing an entire population of people.

Yeah Jewish people who follow the religion of Judaism are good people,they are not murdering evil monster as the zionists and these zionist shills get egg on their faces everyday calling us anti semtic because even the good judaism jewish people have condemned the zionists.:haha::iyfyus.jpg:

The best thing "god" could do would be a massive earthquake devouring Israel.

They're disinclined to support a government they view as oppressive.

It's only a matter of time before Israel feels the full spectrum of being a pariah state. People are not stupid. American Jews are not stupid. We can all see the oppressive, apartheid policies of the Israeli government with their treatment of the Palestinians. It is because of this, Israel is losing their younger, Jewish generation.

In a major survey of American Jews by the Pew Research Center in 2013, for instance, only a quarter of Jews aged 18 to 29 believed that Netanyahu’s government was “making a sincere effort to bring about a peace settlement with the Palestinians.”

For many, their problem with Israel is not just its current prime minister, its government’s policies and its nearly 51-year-long occupation of the West Bank.

It is not only what Israel does that bothers them, but also what Israel is.

In a recent survey of Jews living in San Francisco’s Bay Area, just 40 percent of those between the ages of 18 to 34 said they were comfortable with the idea of a Jewish state.
It's time to embrace the horror, American Jews are liberal; and half of them are in inter-faith marriages.

Young American Jews Are Turning Away from the State of Israel

Do they know Palestinians want them dead?

Not just Palestinians.

It's a mindset coming to their home soon, if we don't stop Third World Immigration.

American Jews who are uncomfortable with the idea of a Jewish state are welcome to convert to Southern Baptist or migrate to Iran.
Or maybe the Jewish State can become a democratic one?

By that I assume you mean you want them to include in their Civic Society a sizable population that wants to commit genocide on them.

Sure. That will work. Just fine.

Yeah Jewish people who follow the religion of Judaism are good people,they are not murdering evil monster as the zionists and these zionist shills get egg on their faces everyday calling us anti semtic because even the good judaism jewish people have condemned the zionists.:haha::iyfyus.jpg:

Jews who follow the heritage are naturally pro-Jews everywhere including in Israel itself.
That's as simple as it gets.
Political Zionism started exactly this way.

You can keep dumping irrelevant smilies...

Forum List

Back