Young American Jews Are Turning Away from the State of Israel

Yeah Jewish people who follow the religion of Judaism are good people,they are not murdering evil monster as the zionists and these zionist shills get egg on their faces everyday calling us anti semtic because even the good judaism jewish people have condemned the zionists.:haha::iyfyus.jpg:
I can't stand Zionists, because they remind me of neocons.

Yeah Jewish people who follow the religion of Judaism are good people,they are not murdering evil monster as the zionists and these zionist shills get egg on their faces everyday calling us anti semtic because even the good judaism jewish people have condemned the zionists.:haha::iyfyus.jpg:
I can't stand Zionists, because they remind me of neocons.
We Zionists make life miserable for wacko Jew haters, don't we Billo?

By that I assume you mean you want them to include in their Civic Society a sizable population that wants to commit genocide on them.

Sure. That will work. Just fine.
That's the big Israeli lie you keep telling. That's why you're losing American Jew support. They view Israel as the oppressor.

Jews who follow the heritage are naturally pro-Jews everywhere including in Israel itself.
That's as simple as it gets.
Political Zionism started exactly this way.

You can keep dumping irrelevant smilies...
Zionism and Judaism are two completely separate things.

We Zionists make life miserable for wacko Jew haters, don't we Billo?
I wouldn't know, I only hate Zionists.

art-cute-emoji-fun-Favim.com-3360331.gif

By that I assume you mean you want them to include in their Civic Society a sizable population that wants to commit genocide on them.

Sure. That will work. Just fine.
That's the big Israeli lie you keep telling. That's why you're losing American Jew support. They view Israel as the oppressor.

I'm not sure what lie you are accusing me of. I've never claimed that Israel should include the Palestinians of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip as their citizens.

I'm not sure what lie you are accusing me of. I've never claimed that Israel should include the Palestinians of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip as their citizens.
You inferred the Pals want to commit genocide. They just want the occupation to end.

You inferred the Pals want to commit genocide. They just want the occupation to end.

I'm not a lib. I was clear about what I meant, but to clarify if there was any doubt.

Palestinians, as a group, support leaders and groups with an stated agenda of committing genocide on the jews.

This type of behavior, and stated beliefs, lead me to conclude that they would not make good partners for Israeli jews in a joint democracy.

It is not reasonable to ask Israeli Jews to engage in civic politics with people that want to commit genocide on them.

I'm not a lib. I was clear about what I meant, but to clarify if there was any doubt.

Palestinians, as a group, support leaders and groups with an stated agenda of committing genocide on the jews.

This type of behavior, and stated beliefs, lead me to conclude that they would not make good partners for Israeli jews in a joint democracy.

It is not reasonable to ask Israeli Jews to engage in civic politics with people that want to commit genocide on them.
They do not want to commit genocide, that is a fucking lie on your part. It is Israeli propaganda, so they have an excuse to continue the brutal, inhuman occupation of land that is not theirs.

The Palestinians are reacting like any occupied group by resisting any way they can. And that resistance, is legal. They have a right to defend themselves. An occupational force, cannot claim self defense.

They do not want to commit genocide, that is a fucking lie on your part. It is Israeli propaganda, so they have an excuse to continue the brutal, inhuman occupation of land that is not theirs.

The Palestinians are reacting like any occupied group by resisting any way they can. And that resistance, is legal. They have a right to defend themselves. An occupational force, cannot claim self defense.

The Palestinians are reacting like any occupied group by resisting any way they can.

When they fire rockets at civilian areas, their "resistance" is a war crime.

Forum List

Back