You’ll also have the Obamas around all the time*, being from the area.

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
surimmcdncgwuadvkgdsezuz5ljmjt94jqxq5ne6zifsptewmjq-630x425.jpg

BUILT IN 1777 and with about 157 acres to its name – as well as 14 bedrooms – Loughton House, in Moneygall, Offaly certainly has a lot going for it.

There’s all those bedrooms of course, as well as the wood, stream and arable land surrounding the property – but don’t forget, you’ll also have the Obamas around all the time*, being from the area.

*We can’t actually guarantee that.

It’s not Downton Abbey… but this Moneygall house really isn’t too far off

well people (like the person who wrote that article) will have a place they can worship the Obama's. they'll be able to leave flowers and touch the ground that they actually walked on.

With that sappy article one would think they are freaking royalty. good grief:rolleyes-41:

well people (like the person who wrote that article) will have a place they can worship the Obama's. they'll be able to leave flowers and touch the ground that they actually walked on.

With that sappy article one would think they are freaking royalty. good grief:rolleyes-41:

Would you get off your high horse, you swear your shit is chocolate the way you are going on...

Obama has distance relations in Moneygall... Obama is generally popular in Ireland, not as popular as the Clinton but popular...
The Clintons we owe a debt of thanks in the courage and determination they gave us in the peace process...

Would you get off your high horse, you swear your shit is chocolate the way you are going on...

Obama has distance relations in Moneygall... Obama is generally popular in Ireland, not as popular as the Clinton but popular...
The Clintons we owe a debt of thanks in the courage and determination they gave us in the peace process...
Why, did Clinton give corporate welfare to foreign companies, to assist them in stealing jobs at US taxpayers' expense???

Why, did Clinton give corporate welfare to foreign companies, to assist them in stealing jobs at US taxpayers' expense???

Where did that happen in an Irish case....

Where was the corporate welfare....

I was asking you about that, since you were online the other day insisting that the US taxpayers finance a college education for your workers (who then won't pay a dime in US taxes)...

I was just curious about how deep your scam goes, and how long it's been going on....

I was asking you about that, since you were online the other day insisting that the US taxpayers finance a college education for your workers (who then won't pay a dime in US taxes)...

I was just curious about how deep your scam goes, and how long it's been going on....

I never insisted on it... I just stated that in Ireland we have more favourable business conditions...

You don't like companies coming to America and hiring Americans...

You also complain when American companies do the same thing in other countries...

This type of government regulation I would expect in North Korea... So no country is allowed to conduct business in any other country....

Embarrassing yourself again...

And how has this anything to do with Clinton. Can you back up your statement that Clinton gave corporate welfare to Irish companies?
Hiring College Graduates is now special corporate welfare.

I never insisted on it... I just stated that in Ireland we have more favourable business conditions...

You also complain when American companies do the same thing in other countries...

This type of government regulation I would expect in North Korea... So no country is allowed to conduct business in any other country....

Embarrassing yourself again
Then come on and do business here...

On our terms.

On our terms.

I am... I was just stating there is better ways to create more jobs but you are so small minded you think you should make it harder for business...

We are not a oil company who you give hundreds millions to... We just make good jobs... So give your corporate welfare to those Oil Companies...

I hope you are not on any Chamber of Commerce...

On our terms.

I am... I was just stating there is better ways to create more jobs but you are so small minded you think you should make it harder for business...

We are not a oil company who you give hundreds millions to... We just make good jobs... So give your corporate welfare to those Oil Companies...

No, but I don't see the need for corporate welfare for cloud computing going to foreign companies when we have Microsoft...

On our terms.

No, but I don't see the need for corporate welfare for cloud computing going to foreign companies when we have Microsoft...

Another idiotic statement....

One Microsoft Cloud technology is quite poor... A lot of good marketing but generally crap...

We also don't do what Microsoft Corp anymore than they do what we do.....

Our company's product offer is different to our competitors in price and quality.

You comment is a joke.... You are will to refuse jobs cause maybe Microsoft could do it... If Microsoft could do it why aren't they?

Forum List

Back