Trump the great +5 over Hillary the Rubioite.

Might as well be trump, I can hardly think of a federal politician that I respect or think will change a damn thing for the good. So let's elect trump it will give the left something to squeal about.

Barring some great catastrophe, Trump will be the next president.

Clinton, Bush... no chance in hell.

What have Bush, Clinton learned from voters’ attraction to the outsiders?

It is coming, it is still early. Trump takes time away from the other candidates. He is a distraction which I am sure Mrs. Clinton is sure to be appreciative of. It give the press something to discuss other then her problems. IF Trump gets close or actually wins the nomination expect then for some big scandal to be revealed. But then again America's tolerance for anything seems to be quite high these days.

Trump would beat Hillary like Putin beats Obama

Always keep in mind that it was the Republican Establishment that tried to assassinate Reagan

I, like everyone else, thought Trump would fizzle. Who knows, he may be a juggernaut, especially considering an incredibly weak Dem field. I still think Rubio and Kasich are in pretty good position to move center stage.

It is coming, it is still early. Trump takes time away from the other candidates. He is a distraction which I am sure Mrs. Clinton is sure to be appreciative of. It give the press something to discuss other then her problems. IF Trump gets close or actually wins the nomination expect then for some big scandal to be revealed. But then again America's tolerance for anything seems to be quite high these days.
If there something was going to take Trump down, they'd have found it by now, because both parties have done their best to do so already. Problem for the establishment is, every time they take a crack at Trump he throws it right back at them, he doesn't play by the rules and doesn't turn tail and run, and they just don't know how to deal with that but people love it, someone that has the balls to stand up to them and upset the business as usual. Support for that won't change. It's been coming for years. Trump is the right guy at the right time. He's going to blow into white house and Washington like an atom bomb, and I can't wait.

I, like everyone else, thought Trump would fizzle. Who knows, he may be a juggernaut, especially considering an incredibly weak Dem field. I still think Rubio and Kasich are in pretty good position to move center stage.
I'll have to disagree with that, Meat. Kasich especially. Neither really stand a chance.

If there something was going to take Trump down, they'd have found it by now, because both parties have done their best to do so already. Problem for the establishment is, every time they take a crack at Trump he throws it right back at them, he doesn't play by the rules and doesn't turn tail and run, and they just don't know how to deal with that but people love it, someone that has the balls to stand up to them and upset the business as usual. Support for that won't change. It's been coming for years. Trump is the right guy at the right time. He's going to blow into white house and Washington like an atom bomb, and I can't wait.

I don't think that the democrats are trying all that hard for the reasons given. The Republicans are not nearly as good at destroying people as are the democrats that control the MSM. The Republicans have to be somewhat careful in how they go about destroying another Republican. Kinda like how the left wing is careful about how they will destroy Sanders.

But I must say I am enjoying watching both sides squirm, they deserve it.

I suspect Trump's bluster may wear thin. I doubt he can keep this up for over a year.
Well, you'd be wrong, because it's his "bluster" that people like. That's what those who don't support him or like him understand. That's exactly what people like.

Hillary is going to either have to go nuclear on Obama to stop the FBI Investigation or feign some illness and let Biden have it

Everyone loves Trump!! except the establishment rubio asslickers at FOX.

I don't think that the democrats are trying all that hard for the reasons given. The Republicans are not nearly as good at destroying people as are the democrats that control the MSM. The Republicans have to be somewhat careful in how they go about destroying another Republican. Kinda like how the left wing is careful about how they will destroy Sanders.

But I must say I am enjoying watching both sides squirm, they deserve it.
Regardless, if they had a bomb to throw at Trump, they'd have done it by now. They want him gone now, not later.

He's not going anywhere, unless they try and JFK him. That would probably cause more problems than it would cure for the establishment.

With not 1 vote yet cast, it is way to early to say Trump is in the Whitehouse, or even wins the GOP nomination. Still, the longer he is in play, the better it is for the country. He is bringing up issues that neither party likes, and that is a win for everyone

Everyone loves Trump!! except the establishment rubio asslickers at FOX.
I have completely quit watching Fox news, because it's not really news. Every show, 2 minutes of news and then 58 minutes of OPINION, no thank you.

Forum List

Back