You will never fix something you never wanted to begin with.

My sister and her husband were happy with their private insurance plan before Obama care became the law of the land.

Now they are struggling to meet the $1,000+ per month ACA.

Heck, it's more than their house payment.

That's just wrong. .... :cool:
There are all kinds of plans. I suspect you're lying. I've found your kind does that a lot.

American people never wanted Obamacare. Why should we fix it?

The fix for healthcare is one again allowing people to choose their own solutions
Or just let the f*ckers die, right?

Medical Problems Cause Half of Personal Bankruptcies

More than 75 percent of the filers had insurance, but many of them lost coverage during their illness, the research showed.

Oh yea, that was really workin good. Real good.

They didn't die before Obamacare. In fact, free people seeking their own health and wellbeing created the greatest health care system in record history.

So yeah it was working great till government screwed it up
You are f*cking delusional, I swear.

For celebrating the greatest health care system in recorded human history?

Why? I like people living. I like people being free to make their own choices. I don't like forcing people to buy insurance they can't use and then pretending they are covered

The fix for healthcare is one again allowing people to choose their own solutions

More than 75 percent of the filers had insurance, but many of them lost coverage during their illness, the research showed.

They didn't die before Obamacare. In fact, free people seeking their own health and wellbeing created the greatest health care system in record history.

Well reasoned rebut.

Why? I like people living. I like people being free to make their own choices. I don't like forcing people to buy insurance they can't use and then pretending they are covered
You mean like car insurance?

Well reasoned rebut.
Nothing at all isn't the "GREATEST HEALTHCARE SYSTEM IN RECORD HISTORY". I'm guessing it was supposed to be "recorded".

No one is forced to buy car insurance

Car insurance doesnt have an extremely high deductible keeping people from using it

To begin with, Republicans never wanted healthcare for poor and middle class Americans. NEVER.

In 7 years, they never came up with a plan. NEVER.

So they are going to, to, what?

Fix Obamacare? NEVER.

Come up with a better plan? NEVER.

So the real question here is how many American lives with they ruin? How many Americans will they make suffer?

Without a black president for the racists to hate, how will they sell suffering to GOP voters?

I guess we'll see.

It was fine till Hillary and Obama made a crisis out of it, let's be real..

Car insurance doesnt have an extremely high deductible keeping people from using it

Forcing people to buy car insurance is wrong as well.

Unless you get hit by someone without it. Right?

The problem is fixing healthcare....really fixing it so it works for all Americans would mean completely removing the federal government from it. And we all know neither side of the house and senate wants that.

NO

NO

He doesn't seem to understand this.

To begin with, Republicans never wanted healthcare for poor and middle class Americans. NEVER.

Fix Obamacare? NEVER.

So the real question here is how many American lives with they ruin? How many Americans will they make suffer?

Without a black president for the racists to hate, how will they sell suffering to GOP voters?

I guess we'll see.

I have no problem with anyone having healthcare coverage as long as they pay for it and the taxpayers aren't forced to do so on their behalf.

Without a black president's ass for you to kiss, who will you pucker up to now?

I guess we'll see.

You bleeding hearts don't get it. If anyone dies due to lack of care, it's your fault. You're the ones that claim something someone doesn't pay for is owed to them. Why don't you provide it with your money if you think it is?

I have no responsibility to provide the funding for their coverage, therefore, no accountability can be placed on me for not doing something isn't my responsibility to do.

Fix Obamacare? NEVER.

I guess we'll see.

I have no problem with anyone having healthcare coverage as long as they pay for it and the taxpayers aren't forced to do so on their behalf.

I guess we'll see.

So did your tax liability go up in the past 4 years without your income going up?

Fix Obamacare? NEVER.

I guess we'll see.

I guess we'll see.

So did your tax liability go up in the past 4 years without your income going up?

Sure did.

Fix Obamacare? NEVER.

I guess we'll see.

I guess we'll see.

Sure did.

Must have made more money or you had to pay the penalty.

Fix Obamacare? NEVER.

I guess we'll see.

I guess we'll see.

Sure did.

Must have made more money or you had to pay the penalty.

If you didn't want an honest answer, why did you ask the question?

Strange how those that don't know me seem to know more about my personal situation than I do.

Forum List

Back