You will never fix something you never wanted to begin with.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
To begin with, Republicans never wanted healthcare for poor and middle class Americans. NEVER.

In 7 years, they never came up with a plan. NEVER.

So they are going to, to, what?

Fix Obamacare? NEVER.

Come up with a better plan? NEVER.

So the real question here is how many American lives with they ruin? How many Americans will they make suffer?

Without a black president for the racists to hate, how will they sell suffering to GOP voters?

I guess we'll see.

To begin with, Republicans never wanted healthcare for poor and middle class Americans. NEVER.

Fix Obamacare? NEVER.

So the real question here is how many American lives with they ruin? How many Americans will they make suffer?

Without a black president for the racists to hate, how will they sell suffering to GOP voters?

I guess we'll see.

It sort of looks that way, they voted tonight not to make sweeping changes. Just broke.

Fix Obamacare? NEVER.

I guess we'll see.

Well sir, that is really retarded. There was already Medicare and Medicaid for the poor and since most middle class people work for a living, they buy their health insurance or get it from work.

• Banned

Fix Obamacare? NEVER.

I guess we'll see.

Well sir, that is really retarded. There was already Medicare and Medicaid for the poor and since most middle class people work for a living, they buy their health insurance or get it from work.
Yea, all those counties that Republicans cry only have one provider? How many of those counties had providers before the ACA?

And what about the quality of the policies? Do you think they were good?

Have you done any research at all? Just to find out?

Fix Obamacare? NEVER.

I guess we'll see.

Yea, all those counties that Republicans cry only have one provider? How many of those counties had providers before the ACA?

My parents always had Blue Cross and it was excellent for them. I have a very poor aunt that worked three jobs minimum wage and she got Medicare when she retire and was also treated with excellent care from her doctors. My grandparents also received excellent medical care when they had Medicare. By the time ACA started coming into the picture I met with some friends of my elders and they were fighting to keep doctors from doing heart surgery on a 89 year old Alzheimer's parent that an unscrupulous doctor wanted to perform for he could make his Porsche payments. The problem was not the insurance it has been the corruption and the propaganda being pushed by a few so they could get a cut from all the billings and everything they could for their crappy health organizations, along with a few corporations, unions and a few others that want other people to pay for their expenses while they pocket more cash for themselves. In California when the big push started to expand Medicaid was after Kaiser Steel sold their hospital system for medical profiteers, (that was back in the mid 70's). The whole medical system that was original created for and by Kaiser Steel employees went to shit. The retired employees were treated like shit as the new Kaiser medical systems were building a new government paid for clientele base. Many of the good doctors and nurses quit as the system was flooded for profiteers could get that new government money. I know about this Kaiser incident personally per a great grandparent of my children, other family member relatives and others that work there I knew. my daughter was actual born at Kaiser as her biological dad worked at Kaiser at the time. I learn when my daughter was born an aunt of my husband (ex later) was actually a nurse on the maternity ward when she came in to tell me how all of the doctors and nurses were in awe as they had never seen such a beautiful and perfect baby. Even prior to the people there knowing there was a family connection with the aunt who was a nurse I was treated with excellence there but I never went back after they sold out and my doctor told me he was going to quit working there.

Socializing medicine the way politicians and money mongers have done sucks all the way around.

• Banned

Fix Obamacare? NEVER.

I guess we'll see.

My parents always had Blue Cross and it was excellent for them. I have a very poor aunt that worked three jobs minimum wage and she got Medicare when she retire and was also treated with excellent care from her doctors. My grandparents also received excellent medical care when they had Medicare. By the time ACA started coming into the picture I met with some friends of my elders and they were fighting to keep doctors from doing heart surgery on a 89 year old Alzheimer's parent that an unscrupulous doctor wanted to perform for he could make his Porsche payments. The problem was not the insurance it has been the corruption and the propaganda being pushed by a few so they could get a cut from all the billings and everything they could for their crappy health organizations, along with a few corporations, unions and a few others that want other people to pay for their expenses while they pocket more cash for themselves. In California when the big push started to expand Medicaid was after Kaiser Steel sold their hospital system for medical profiteers, (that was back in the mid 70's). The whole medical system that was original created for and by Kaiser Steel employees went to shit. The retired employees were treated like shit as the new Kaiser medical systems were building a new government paid for clientele base. Many of the good doctors and nurses quit as the system was flooded for profiteers could get that new government money. I know about this Kaiser incident personally per a great grandparent of my children, other family member relatives and others that work there I knew. my daughter was actual born at Kaiser as her biological dad worked at Kaiser at the time. I learn when my daughter was born an aunt of my husband (ex later) was actually a nurse on the maternity ward when she came in to tell me how all of the doctors and nurses were in awe as they had never seen such a beautiful and perfect baby. Even prior to the people there knowing there was a family connection with the aunt who was a nurse I was treated with excellence there but I never went back after they sold out and my doctor told me he was going to quit working there.

Socializing medicine the way politicians and money mongers have done sucks all the way around.
Confusing post.

Relatives got Medicare and it was excellent but socializing medicine sucks?

How do you comment on something like this?

Fix Obamacare? NEVER.

I guess we'll see.

Confusing post.

The point is the system was working before it was all screwed up by greed of a few wanting their cut of everyone's medical costs. The few bad doctors and hospitals or clinics were fewer and farther apart. They could be easily weeded out. That is not the case now.

It's inevitable ...

google_terminators_wide-e1404929605887.png

American people never wanted Obamacare. Why should we fix it?

The fix for healthcare is one again allowing people to choose their own solutions

The fix for healthcare is one again allowing people to choose their own solutions
Or just let the f*ckers die, right?

Medical Problems Cause Half of Personal Bankruptcies

More than 75 percent of the filers had insurance, but many of them lost coverage during their illness, the research showed.

Oh yea, that was really workin good. Real good.

Fix Obamacare? NEVER.

I guess we'll see.

Confusing post.

Screen_Shot_2016-11-11_at_2.42.58_PM.png

govoutofmedicare6.jpg

Fix Obamacare? NEVER.

I guess we'll see.

Confusing post.

Screen_Shot_2016-11-11_at_2.42.58_PM.png

govoutofmedicare6.jpg
You have failed Medicare is not ACA.

More than 75 percent of the filers had insurance, but many of them lost coverage during their illness, the research showed.

They didn't die before Obamacare. In fact, free people seeking their own health and wellbeing created the greatest health care system in record history.

So yeah it was working great till government screwed it up

Last edited:

Fix Obamacare? NEVER.

I guess we'll see.

If they don't want it, why aren't they getting rid of it?

My sister and her husband were happy with their private insurance plan before Obama care became the law of the land.

Now they are struggling to meet the $1,000+ per month ACA.

Heck, it's more than their house payment.

That's just wrong. .... :cool:

They didn't die before Obamacare. In fact, free people seeking their own health and wellbeing created the greatest health care system in record history.

So yeah it was working great till government screwed it up
You are f*cking delusional, I swear.

Forum List

Back