You Tube hits infowars with third as free speech purge goes nuclear

Youtube is a private business.
...pretending to offer unbiased access to publication of videos. Youtube is run by a bunch of goddamned liberal asswipes who are deathly afraid that conservative messages may sway useful idiots away from the clan.

Fuck Youtube!

Fuck Twitter!

Liberals hate the truth... always have and always will...Obama talks about two parallel universes and he is right but there is only one truth...only one universe is right and it's not his...Liberals have been lying for so long they have completely lost sight of truth therefore can not be honest even with themselves...

Still doesn't answer my question. Why are some so afraid of far right speech, but not far left?

What...you don't think they censor voices of the left? They've censored videos of Antifa.
Only the few that violate their politically correct standards. Deleting an entire account and 33,000 videos, some of which have been up for years is clearly political censorship. (Similar to Hillary Rotten Clinton deleting 33,000 emails, some of which had been subpoenaed.)

Fuck Youtube!

Fuck Twitter!

Last edited:
What...you don't think they censor voices of the left? They've censored videos of Antifa.
Only because of embarrassment and an interest to hide just how nuts the left has become...

You mean why doesn't YouTube shut down users who post the phrase, "I LOVE ISIS!"?

They do shut down terrorist propoganda.

In the end though - they are private companies. Should the government interfere?

Much ofJones crap is equal to yelling "fire" in a theater when there is no fire.

I can see the potential for some sort of action on companies like Google, Facebook, Youtube...

They are private companies but they control a huge share of public media/information/attitudes.

They are so influential...and pervasive, there is no real competition. Would that mean something like a "fairness doctrine"...I don't know. But I've heard it argued - I'll have find the article.

...pretending to offer unbiased access to publication of videos. Youtube is run by a bunch of goddamned liberal asswipes who are deathly afraid that conservative messages may sway useful idiots away from the clan.

Fuck Youtube!

Fuck Twitter!
Dont melt snowflake. Get your own video hosting service.
I have no desire to host videos. Since there is nothing you brain dead liberals can do to surprise me, I am no where near a melt down. I just cuss a lot. So fuckin' what!?

Fuck Youtube!

Fuck Twitter!
Dont melt snowflake. Get your own video hosting service.
I have no desire to host videos. Since there is nothing you brain dead liberals can do to surprise me, I am no where near a melt down. I just cuss a lot. So fuckin' what!?
If you have no desire to host videos stop your pathetic whining. :rolleyes:

Still doesn't answer my question. Why are some so afraid of far right speech, but not far left?
I contend that the far left is afraid that some of their brethren will listen and switch sides.

Remind me when the rightwing sites host leftwing voices.
I don't know of or participate in any right wing or left wing sites. Youtube is a left wing site. Twitter is a left wing site. Fuck both of them!

Forum List

Back