More proof that CNN is very fake news

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
Does CNN cater to the weak minded and mentally ill???

Sure seems that way...

just thought I'd throw out 2 recent screenshots on stories that reinforce that CNN is indeed, very fake news

it is not just that they lie and have an agenda, it is also the types of stories they run (2 scoops)

everyone knows that the idea of Russian collusion with Trump is an absolute farce, so check out the newest desperate attempt to keep the story alive:

_W2ZKcI2y8q1SNbUSdxdMf0bAmxrDZyOk74twSqzaVY.jpg

and of course, there is always THIS classic to furter prove that CNN is about as worthwhile as teats on a bullfrog:

Cnn+pushing+cuck+agenda_430790_6501620.jpg

Fake News is just another way of cons saying "we can't handle the truth." Here is my advice, Find a safe space or crawl into your bed, assume the fetal position and pull the covers over your head. Stay there as long as you need.

Last edited:
Does CNN cater to the weak minded and mentally ill???

Sure seems that way...

just thought I'd throw out 2 recent screenshots on stories that reinforce that CNN is indeed, very fake news

it is not just that they lie and have an agenda, it is also the types of stories they run (2 scoops)

everyone knows that the idea of Russian collusion with Trump is an absolute farce, so check out the newest desperate attempt to keep the story alive:

_W2ZKcI2y8q1SNbUSdxdMf0bAmxrDZyOk74twSqzaVY.jpg

and of course, there is always THIS classic to furter prove that CNN is about as worthwhile as teats on a bullfrog:

Cnn+pushing+cuck+agenda_430790_6501620.jpg
They are actually part of the mentally ill equation that is contemplated as being part of a huge problem in this nation now.

Forum List

Back