"You Sick ****": Far-Left Protester Gets Thrown To Ground After Confronting Manchin

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOAD, the guy was aggressive and was in perfect working order when he left. Watch the fucking video again.

Aw, you must be so scared of people saying things you don’t like to justify violence against them.

There was no violence or threat of violence. You brownshirts need to learn that you can’t just beat people up because you disagree with them.

Aw, you must be so scared of people saying things you don’t like to justify violence against them.

There was no violence or threat of violence. You brownshirts need to learn that you can’t just beat people up because you disagree with them.

Get in my face like that and I'd probably knock you on your ass, I may be old, but I'm not weak. Manchin is almost 77 years old.

Get in my face like that and I'd probably knock you on your ass, I may be old, but I'm not weak. Manchin is almost 77 years old.

He didn’t get in anyone’s face. If anyone acted aggressively it’s Manchin who stood up and approached him as he was standing several feet away from Manchin when he entered the room.

No one threatened Manchin.

Thugs like you should be prosecuted for assault.

Physically harming someone isn’t protected either.

The violent thug should be prosecuted.

Now do Antifa.

Oh wait, your "veepee" raised funds to bail out murderers and rapists.

crickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back