You Really Fucked Up When Carter Corrects You

Well Obama's aids are in full court press this morning...releasing briefs as early as 4am in trying to say what Obama "really" meant. And it is hilarious. The theme for today is they are saying Obama was referring in a legal sense...and technically Egypt is not a legal ally of the U.S.
Yeah....I am sure that is what he was really saying.:dig:

Egypt is part of the Arab League, with which we have an actual alliance. Therefore, Egypt is an ally, in the legal sense.

Seriously?

Quiet supporter eh?

Osama Bin Laden was a REAL LIVE TERRORIST. Ronald Reagan funded his campaign against the Soviets. So did George HW Bush. Clinton tried to kill the fucker and conservatives blocked his efforts..laughing that he was trying to "wag the dog". Maybe conservatives blocked his efforts because George W. Bush took over a business started by Osama Bin Laden's brother..

And GW? Allowed Gaddafi..ANOTHER REAL LIVE TERRORIST..to pay blood money to keep breathing air..and running Libya.

And brother Jeb? He asked poppa Bush to grant asylum to REAL LIVE TERRORIST Orlando Bosch.

So much for "quiet terrorists", eh? When conservatives rule the roost, we got the real live rootin-tootin terrorists running amuck.

:eusa_whistle:

BOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!

That's all you fuckers got!

No, what we got was 9/11..and a financial meltdown.

Thanks to you fuckers.

Good job boys.

:clap2:

You are sadly misguided....

The only decision I made is that your are tedious and annoying and not worth bothering to take seriously.

If not me, sooner or later you get back into a corner and run away and tell us that you "have a business to run" as en excuse.

I dont' plan to start a debate with someone who never finishes.

I have never said any such thing. Don't lie about what I've ever said.

The question is:

When did you decide that Morsi and the Muslim brotherhood were just as much our ally as was Egypt?

Likewise, don't put words in my mouth. I never said they were. Frankly we should have stayed out of Libya's and Egypt's business to start with.

If we would develop our energy sources at home and weren't dependent on the ME, we could sit back and let them kill each other. Israel is our only true ally and we see how Obama treats them.

You want a frank opinion? I don't give a fucking rat's ass about the ME or Muslim's feelings.

My only concern is to protect American lives which is Job 1 for Obama and his minions. He FAILED them and us.

See, we essentially agree on ME policy, and yet, you, for whatever irrational reasons, are supporting Romney and attacking the president when Romney is much more prone to getting us more deeply entangled in the Middle East in the future than Obama is.

Phony hammer-swinging peanut farmer, Carter is desperately trying to help Obama to relieve him from the dubious honor of being the worst President, ever.

The question is:

When did you decide that Morsi and the Muslim brotherhood were just as much our ally as was Egypt?

Likewise, don't put words in my mouth. I never said they were. Frankly we should have stayed out of Libya's and Egypt's business to start with.

If we would develop our energy sources at home and weren't dependent on the ME, we could sit back and let them kill each other. Israel is our only true ally and we see how Obama treats them.

You want a frank opinion? I don't give a fucking rat's ass about the ME or Muslim's feelings.

My only concern is to protect American lives which is Job 1 for Obama and his minions. He FAILED them and us.

See, we essentially agree on ME policy, and yet, you, for whatever irrational reasons, are supporting Romney and attacking the president when Romney is much more prone to getting us more deeply entangled in the Middle East in the future than Obama is.

I would assume that. That assumption indicates that is is a war mongering neocon yet your own side says he's A RINO...which is it?

The only decision I made is that your are tedious and annoying and not worth bothering to take seriously.

If not me, sooner or later you get back into a corner and run away and tell us that you "have a business to run" as en excuse.

I dont' plan to start a debate with someone who never finishes.

The question is:

Since you're old and have a failing memory I'll take it easy on you. Fact is we have been allied with Egypt since the Camp David Accords, regardless of who the leader was. In the case with Morsi we (the US) must assume the peace accords is still being honored until it is proven otherwise.

Do you think treaties are null and void due to a new President?

If so, then you are indeed STUPID!

The Camp David Accords were not a US/Egypt treaty alliance.

I would assume that. That assumption indicates that is is a war mongering neocon yet your own side says he's A RINO...which is it?

Romney is whatever he needs to be to win whatever election he happens to be trying to win.

Romney is whatever he needs to be to win whatever election he happens to be trying to win.

You make it sound like he's a hooker. :lol:

He's not! :D

And of course that isn't what Obama has done and still does, right?

Last edited:
So if there's no change in our relationship with Egypt since Mubarak was removed,

why was it wrong for Obama, AND ROMNEY, to support the exit of Mubarak?

What no rightwingnuts? or Boooooooooooooooooosh!

You are one of the most ill-equipped posters here. Not an original thought or comment. And if you are a lawyer, billing must be way down. You can't even put a coherent thought or sentence together.

Maybe you better call Valerie to help you before you get in over your head again just like yesterday, and the day before, and the day before...

You get slapped around every time you post and yet in your twisted logic you actually think that you make a good point.

She's seriously guarded.

It's comforting to know that others see her for what she is...and it ain't much. 3 lines of snarky and snide remarks is her forte.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search.php?searchid=5752101

What a pussy.

Forum List

Back