You Really Fucked Up When Carter Corrects You

So if our 'alliance' with Egypt is no different now than it was when the tyrant Mubarak was in power,

that means every one of you who were lamenting the dire consequences that would eventuate were Mubarak to be removed

were WRONG.

Is that what you're admitting?????

So first the 'nuts attack Obama for somehow letting Mubarak, our ally, fall,

with the implication that a change in government, that the Muslim Brotherhood coming to power,

was a threat to that 'alliance',

and now the 'nuts are insisting that the Muslim Brotherhood is our staunch ally, and somehow they know this for an indisputable fact,

and now Obama is wrong for acknowledging that the changes going on their might in fact have created a more complex situation???

You can't be serious.

No, "You can't be serious."

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

with the implication that a change in government, that the Muslim Brotherhood coming to power,

and now the 'nuts are insisting that the Muslim Brotherhood is our staunch ally, and somehow they know this for an indisputable fact,

and now Obama is wrong for acknowledging that the changes going on their might in fact have created a more complex situation???

You can't be serious.

You cannot be that stupid!

But, you are.

You can't be serious.

When did you decide that the Morsi and the Muslim brotherhood were just a much an ally of the US as Mubarak was?

You can't be serious.

When did you decide that the Morsi and the Muslim brotherhood were just a much an ally of the US as Mubarak was?

The only decision I made is that your are tedious and annoying and not worth bothering to take seriously.

If not me, sooner or later you get back into a corner and run away and tell us that you "have a business to run" as en excuse.

I dont' plan to start a debate with someone who never finishes.

Well Obama's aids are in full court press this morning...releasing briefs as early as 4am in trying to say what Obama "really" meant. And it is hilarious. The theme for today is they are saying Obama was referring in a legal sense...and technically Egypt is not a legal ally of the U.S.
Yeah....I am sure that is what he was really saying.:dig:

Egypt is part of the Arab League, with which we have an actual alliance. Therefore, Egypt is an ally, in the legal sense.

I'm not so sure,I disagree with carter that "..Morsi is dedicated to peace and a truly democratic government.", and Egypt used to be a friend of ours until obummer started fucking around and made it possible for terrorists(I do believe Morsi is a quiet supporter of terrorism and will be revealed before too long), to take over Egypt.

Quiet supporter eh?

Osama Bin Laden was a REAL LIVE TERRORIST. Ronald Reagan funded his campaign against the Soviets. So did George HW Bush. Clinton tried to kill the fucker and conservatives blocked his efforts..laughing that he was trying to "wag the dog". Maybe conservatives blocked his efforts because George W. Bush took over a business started by Osama Bin Laden's brother..

And GW? Allowed Gaddafi..ANOTHER REAL LIVE TERRORIST..to pay blood money to keep breathing air..and running Libya.

And brother Jeb? He asked poppa Bush to grant asylum to REAL LIVE TERRORIST Orlando Bosch.

So much for "quiet terrorists", eh? When conservatives rule the roost, we got the real live rootin-tootin terrorists running amuck.

:eusa_whistle:

What a load of crap. Provide one shred of evidence that the Republicans stopped Clinton from killing OBL? Even the Smithsonian had a special that showed it was all Clinton. What wag the dog over was the bombing of white Serbians that posed absolutely NO threat to US interests. Remember the Serbs standing on the bridge daring Clinton to bomb them and he did? I guess he showed them.

Obama did the nation building your side excoriated Bush for doing and it is blowing up in his face and all the left does is reinvent history. You really need to read a book.

I'm not so sure,I disagree with carter that "..Morsi is dedicated to peace and a truly democratic government.", and Egypt used to be a friend of ours until obummer started fucking around and made it possible for terrorists(I do believe Morsi is a quiet supporter of terrorism and will be revealed before too long), to take over Egypt.

Quiet supporter eh?

Osama Bin Laden was a REAL LIVE TERRORIST. Ronald Reagan funded his campaign against the Soviets. So did George HW Bush. Clinton tried to kill the fucker and conservatives blocked his efforts..laughing that he was trying to "wag the dog". Maybe conservatives blocked his efforts because George W. Bush took over a business started by Osama Bin Laden's brother..

And GW? Allowed Gaddafi..ANOTHER REAL LIVE TERRORIST..to pay blood money to keep breathing air..and running Libya.

And brother Jeb? He asked poppa Bush to grant asylum to REAL LIVE TERRORIST Orlando Bosch.

So much for "quiet terrorists", eh? When conservatives rule the roost, we got the real live rootin-tootin terrorists running amuck.

What a load of crap. Provide one shred of evidence that the Republicans stopped Clinton from killing OBL? Even the Smithsonian had a special that showed it was all Clinton. What wag the dog over was the bombing of white Serbians that posed absolutely NO threat to US interests. Remember the Serbs standing on the bridge daring Clinton to bomb them and he did? I guess he showed them.

Obama did the nation building your side excoriated Bush for doing and it is blowing up in his face and all the left does is reinvent history. You really need to read a book.

There's not enough hrs in the day to point out that silly fuckers bullshit.

The only decision I made is that your are tedious and annoying and not worth bothering to take seriously.

If not me, sooner or later you get back into a corner and run away and tell us that you "have a business to run" as en excuse.

I have never said any such thing. Don't lie about what I've ever said.

The question is:

When did you decide that Morsi and the Muslim brotherhood were just as much our ally as was Egypt?

The question is:

When did you decide that Morsi and the Muslim brotherhood were just as much our ally as was Egypt?

Likewise, don't put words in my mouth. I never said they were. Frankly we should have stayed out of Libya's and Egypt's business to start with.

If we would develop our energy sources at home and weren't dependent on the ME, we could sit back and let them kill each other. Israel is our only true ally and we see how Obama treats them.

You want a frank opinion? I don't give a fucking rat's ass about the ME or Muslim's feelings.

My only concern is to protect American lives which is Job 1 for Obama and his minions. He FAILED them and us.

Last edited:

The question is:

Since you're old and have a failing memory I'll take it easy on you. Fact is we have been allied with Egypt since the Camp David Accords, regardless of who the leader was. In the case with Morsi we (the US) must assume the peace accords is still being honored until it is proven otherwise.

Do you think treaties are null and void due to a new President?

If so, then you are indeed STUPID!

Obama pounds his chest over killing bin laden. The doctor who tipped us off is rotting in prision for the next 30 years if he manages to survive that long. That's how Obama helps allies.

But he couldn't tout himself fast enough.

Obama pounds his chest over killing bin laden. The doctor who tipped us off is rotting in prision for the next 30 years if he manages to survive that long. That's how Obama helps allies.

He's a narcissist. He's fraud, He always cuts and Runs and he's a fucking Muslim.

Quiet supporter eh?

BOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!

That's all you fuckers got!

No, what we got was 9/11..and a financial meltdown.

Thanks to you fuckers.

Good job boys.

:clap2:

Obama continues to make America less safe ,with his foot in mouth disease...wonder how many wars we can fight at one time.....? Tme to send the loser packing....:cuckoo:

He's a narcissist. He's fraud, He always cuts and Runs and he's a fucking Muslim.

The lamestream media ought to play his gaffs in his own words and expose him...but they don't and never will. There are lots of him and Michelle making slips...from "my Muslim faith, "57 states" to Michelle's "Barack's home country of Kenya."

That and all the other controversies surrounding him and yet all you get is "you're a birther", take off the "tin foil hat".

What they really are afraid of is finding out that some of it may prove to be true.

But let's worry about Romney's PERFECTLY LEGAL tax returns.

Last edited:
Katie Pavlich
News Editor, Townhall

Earlier this week President Obama denied Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu an in person meeting next week because "his schedule is full." But is Obama's schedule really "full" or is it instead full of priorities like hanging out with celebrities?

Friend -- I usually don't email you -- but I have an amazing invitation I have to share. Jay and I will be meeting up with President Obama for an evening in NYC sometime soon. And we want you to be there! Until midnight tonight, if you pitch in $15 or whatever you can, you'll be automatically entered to be flown out to join us. I've had the honor of meeting President Obama and the First Lady a few times -- and believe me -- it's an opportunity you don't want to miss. Don't worry about the airfare and hotel, it's taken care of. And you can bring a guest. But the countdown is on -- this opportunity ends at midnight: https://donate.barackobama.com/Meet-Me-in-New-York Can't wait to meet you!

Love,

Beyoncé

First Lady Michelle Obama reminded supporters last night on her Twitter feed that time was running out to eat with the celebrity president and his entertainment friends.

Signal: Hollywood is full of Communist.. Has been for more than 60 years. Remember the FBI Investigation... well, that was called off by the Dems in the early 60's.

Last edited:
Surprised Carter had the time to comment since he's so busy packing up his stuff for his upcoming move out of the cellar of former presidents' rankings. Mr. Peanut must be absolutely delighted that come January he'll only be the 43rd worst president.

Forum List

Back