You Really Fucked Up When Carter Corrects You

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
Carter Corrects Obama on Egypt
Thursday, 13 Sep 2012 08:43 PM

By Todd Beamon

Former President Jimmy Carter had a quick correction for President Barack Obama on Thursday during a speech at Drake University in Des Moines.

“Egypt is an ally of the US. We know Egypt well,” Carter said in response to a question on the subject, Fox News reports.

Obama had said on Wednesday: “I don’t think that we would consider them an ally, but we do not consider them an enemy.”

In Iowa, Carter then spoke about Egypt’s new president, Mohammed Morsi, according to Fox. The former U.S. president said he knew Morsi well and has met with him.

Carter said Morsi is dedicated to peace and a truly democratic government.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Carter Corrects Obama on Egypt
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

I'm not so sure,I disagree with carter that "..Morsi is dedicated to peace and a truly democratic government.", and Egypt used to be a friend of ours until obummer started fucking around and made it possible for terrorists(I do believe Morsi is a quiet supporter of terrorism and will be revealed before too long), to take over Egypt.

Well Obama's aids are in full court press this morning...releasing briefs as early as 4am in trying to say what Obama "really" meant. And it is hilarious. The theme for today is they are saying Obama was referring in a legal sense...and technically Egypt is not a legal ally of the U.S.
Yeah....I am sure that is what he was really saying.:dig:

Sort of depends on how one defines ally, doesn't it?

After all, we give Egypt lots of money NOT to attack Isreal.

Sort of sounds like an ally to me, but then too, it doesn't exactly make them very good allies, does it?

Egypt has always been an Ally. The freakin State Department had to correct the President on that. Let's face it, the President screwed up on that one.

Not sure why it's so hard. The President was wrong. See, the Truth shall set you free.

• Banned
how funny that you're relying on carter...

now THAT is messed up.

eh... more obama deranged nonsense.

What no rightwingnuts? or Boooooooooooooooooosh!

You are one of the most ill-equipped posters here. Not an original thought or comment. And if you are a lawyer, billing must be way down. You can't even put a coherent thought or sentence together.

Maybe you better call Valerie to help you before you get in over your head again just like yesterday, and the day before, and the day before...

You get slapped around every time you post and yet in your twisted logic you actually think that you make a good point.

Come on jillian. Too many people against you right now on this thread? You are the biggest piss poor excuse of a poster and a human.:razz:

Egypt has always been an Ally. The freakin State Department had to correct the President on that. Let's face it, the President screwed up on that one.

Not sure why it's so hard. The President was wrong. See, the Truth shall set you free.

He has 95 % of the press spinning for him. He'll be okay.

Man, I'd almost take Carter right now then this lazy do nothing President

As I mentioned. She forgets who had B.J doing his bidding while he does his best to hide his lack of a record. They want details from Romney. Did you hear any in Obozo's droning?

My god!!! Can you imagine the posts on here if Obamas said these things? So now conservatives are looking to Carter for his views about Egypt being an ally? What is this bizzaro world?:lol:

now THAT is messed up.

You are one of the most ill-equipped posters here. Not an original thought or comment. And if you are a lawyer, billing must be way down. You can't even put a coherent thought or sentence together.

Maybe you better call Valerie to help you before you get in over your head again just like yesterday, and the day before, and the day before...

You get slapped around every time you post and yet in your twisted logic you actually think that you make a good point.

She's seriously guarded. She needs a little tickle. I'll bet she got a pretty little red Corvette.

Last edited:

now THAT is messed up.

She's seriously guarded.

It's comforting to know that others see her for what she is...and it ain't much. 3 lines of snarky and snide remarks is her forte.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search.php?searchid=5752101

Last edited:

now THAT is messed up.

She's seriously guarded. She needs a little tickle. I'll bet she got a pretty little red Corvette.

Then she'll whine about gas prices and balbber about green energy. I had a Vet, they drink gas like water.

Last edited:
I'm not so sure,I disagree with carter that "..Morsi is dedicated to peace and a truly democratic government.", and Egypt used to be a friend of ours until obummer started fucking around and made it possible for terrorists(I do believe Morsi is a quiet supporter of terrorism and will be revealed before too long), to take over Egypt.

Quiet supporter eh?

Osama Bin Laden was a REAL LIVE TERRORIST. Ronald Reagan funded his campaign against the Soviets. So did George HW Bush. Clinton tried to kill the fucker and conservatives blocked his efforts..laughing that he was trying to "wag the dog". Maybe conservatives blocked his efforts because George W. Bush took over a business started by Osama Bin Laden's brother..

And GW? Allowed Gaddafi..ANOTHER REAL LIVE TERRORIST..to pay blood money to keep breathing air..and running Libya.

And brother Jeb? He asked poppa Bush to grant asylum to REAL LIVE TERRORIST Orlando Bosch.

So much for "quiet terrorists", eh? When conservatives rule the roost, we got the real live rootin-tootin terrorists running amuck.

:eusa_whistle:

So first the 'nuts attack Obama for somehow letting Mubarak, our ally, fall,

with the implication that a change in government, that the Muslim Brotherhood coming to power,

was a threat to that 'alliance',

and now the 'nuts are insisting that the Muslim Brotherhood is our staunch ally, and somehow they know this for an indisputable fact,

and now Obama is wrong for acknowledging that the changes going on their might in fact have created a more complex situation???

You can't be serious.

Quiet supporter eh?

Osama Bin Laden was a REAL LIVE TERRORIST. Ronald Reagan funded his campaign against the Soviets. So did George HW Bush. Clinton tried to kill the fucker and conservatives blocked his efforts..laughing that he was trying to "wag the dog". Maybe conservatives blocked his efforts because George W. Bush took over a business started by Osama Bin Laden's brother..

And GW? Allowed Gaddafi..ANOTHER REAL LIVE TERRORIST..to pay blood money to keep breathing air..and running Libya.

And brother Jeb? He asked poppa Bush to grant asylum to REAL LIVE TERRORIST Orlando Bosch.

So much for "quiet terrorists", eh? When conservatives rule the roost, we got the real live rootin-tootin terrorists running amuck.

:eusa_whistle:

BOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!

That's all you fuckers got!

Forum List

Back