You really aren't Right to Life!

I don't even think you people take the time to actually read what I said. You just start barking like a dog when you know someone doesn't share your world view. There is a difference between reading and comprehension. Maybe you failed the Act test,or Sat, or is it both? Go slow and take it one word at a time tough guys and girls. It's bad to not quote on a forum? Where I'm from it's bad to deal drugs, murder someone, and slap a punk. We ain't Coming from the same place but we in the same race. I know that I haven't resorted to insults. Face to face you wouldn't say one word to me. Come to Lansing,Mi and get brave with ur mouth.

Yeah, that's the problem. We think you're an imbecile because we just aren't reading and understanding your brilliance. :cuckoo:

Or perhaps we think you're an imbecile because you sound like an imbecile. Contemplate the possibilities.

I love it when people call it freedom here in America. How many millions of laws do we have on the books that we are supposed to follow? It should be called Lawdom or Pricedom. Don't get me wrong, the system has worked for me but it came with hard work and serious pain. I wish God would charge for every breath we took. I wonder if he thinks he earned the body he lives in? did he pay for that to?

Learn the difference between "freedom" and "anarchy", dumbass.

I love it when people call it freedom here in America. How many millions of laws do we have on the books that we are supposed to follow? It should be called Lawdom or Pricedom. Don't get me wrong, the system has worked for me but it came with hard work and serious pain. I wish God would charge for every breath we took. I wonder if he thinks he earned the body he lives in? did he pay for that to?

Don't you know that the mere existence of laws means we have no freedom? </sarcasm>

Last edited:
It's not about "right to life". It's about getting them born so they have someone to kill later on.

"Let him die!"

Don't you know that the mere existence of laws means we have no freedom? </sarcasm>

Call me crazy, but I think the existence of laws is what allows me to have any freedom at all.

Call me crazy, but I think the existence of laws is what allows me to have any freedom at all.

What? Real freedom is held up in your house protecting your stuff from gangs of robbers, hoping you can take them.

Or failing that becoming a wandering robber.

This civilization stuff is for the birds.

I'm.not sure:/stupider is a word grammer man. I beeleve it is more stupid.

You're using a spell checker, fucknut, and you can't spell "grammar" OR "believe". What ever made you think you had the chops to try to correct my English?

Stupider is an accepted comparative conjugation of the word "stupid", as is "stupidest". The belief that they cannot be used is a common grammar misconception, similar to the idea that you cannot end a sentence with a preposition.
Actually, it's not stupider, it's more stupid. It's not stupidest, it's most stupid.

I'm.not sure:/stupider is a word grammer man. I beeleve it is more stupid.

You're using a spell checker, fucknut, and you can't spell "grammar" OR "believe". What ever made you think you had the chops to try to correct my English?

Stupider is an accepted comparative conjugation of the word "stupid", as is "stupidest". The belief that they cannot be used is a common grammar misconception, similar to the idea that you cannot end a sentence with a preposition.
Actually, it's not stupider, it's more stupid. It's not stupidest, it's most stupid.

Actually, it's whichever you prefer. The fact that you have bought into the misconception means nothing, since you buy into a lot of incorrect bullshit.

Actually, it's whichever you prefer. The fact that you have bought into the misconception means nothing, since you buy into a lot of incorrect bullshit.
LOL, by your made-up rule.

LOL, by your made-up rule.

Go look it up, retard.

stupider - definition of stupider by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

It's not the preferred form, but it IS a word, and my choice whether I want to use it. And I'm beyond bored with half-educated twits trying to play Grammar Maven, so we're done here.

i can't believe you couldn't tell I was typing the wrong spelling on purpose. what a dumb ass. capitalize the beginning of my sentences book boy. please help me find the cancel account button so we can all reduce our blood pressure. Idiots like you are why we Americans are hated throughout the world. You think you know everything. I'm going back to sleep so fuck off.

Because people die without healthcare. If you are so serious about protecting the unborn, why wouldn't you want the living to stay alive? what is it, the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness in America? I bet if you got phnemonia without health insurance you wouldn't be pursuing any happiness and you might lose your life. Seems like a violation of our bill of rights as a citizen to be left without medical care even if we are poor. The legislation was passed by the elected representatives of the American people. The people wanted this and voted to make it happen. We've been mandated to pay for retirement through social security. What's the point if people die before they reach the age limit? See what happens if you drive without car insurance and then tell me the government can't require you to purchase something. The constitution isn't the ten commandements, it can change through votes. It's a growing document that evolves as the American peoples needs grow.

they aren't pro life... they're pro birth

Yeah, pro birth until they need food stamps. Then they are free loading welfare cases who belong in prison. They'll let them get a job one day if they would only master calculus and have that interview pass called the debt for life degree.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back