You really aren't Right to Life!

Why is that some people equate have healthcare coverage to having life?

Ask someone cured of cancer because the disease was detected early enough, which may not have been possible without healthcare coverage.
What about those million more who died with healthcare coverage? Who keeps the money that was never used of healthcare coverage?

Disabuse yourself of the notion that you get to define "pro-life" for anyone, or that your opinion means any more than your existence does.
Again we get it you don't care about anyone's opinion if they disagree with you. Although you do care enough to continue a conversation, so just drop the fucking act. Nobody's impressed that you say you don't care 4 times per thread.

Sweetie, you should be getting that I don't much care about anyone's opinion, period. I'm very sorry - well, no, I actually don't care - if it deeply outrages you to find that, rather than brilliant pearls of wisdom dripping from your mouth for which everyone is breathlessly waiting, your posts are being viewed as just a bunch of words, but opinions are like assholes, as they say: everyone has one, and they usually stink.

You're talking. I'm answering. You're thinking that makes you deeply meaningful to me, and that I care greatly what you think.

No it means that you care somewhat, because if you didn't care at all you wouldn't bother to respond. So please spare us the act. No one's buying it.

Last edited:
Why is that some people equate have healthcare coverage to having life?

Ask someone cured of cancer because the disease was detected early enough, which may not have been possible without healthcare coverage.

Doesn't make health care a right, any more than the fact that people are alive because they had a car and were able to use it to drive away from a major fire makes owning a car a right. Not that I expect intellectual consistency, but I do enjoy pointing out the holes in your logic.

Again we get it you don't care about anyone's opinion if they disagree with you. Although you do care enough to continue a conversation, so just drop the fucking act. Nobody's impressed that you say you don't care 4 times per thread.

Sweetie, you should be getting that I don't much care about anyone's opinion, period. I'm very sorry - well, no, I actually don't care - if it deeply outrages you to find that, rather than brilliant pearls of wisdom dripping from your mouth for which everyone is breathlessly waiting, your posts are being viewed as just a bunch of words, but opinions are like assholes, as they say: everyone has one, and they usually stink.

You're talking. I'm answering. You're thinking that makes you deeply meaningful to me, and that I care greatly what you think.

No it means that you care somewhat, because if you didn't care at all you wouldn't bother to respond. So please spare us the act. No one's buying it.

It is quite possible to care enough to mock a post without caring at all about the person who made that post.

Just saying.

Can you read Cecilie? A statement sent by Social Security telling you what your taxable income is and what your benefits will be when you retire. You have not heard of it probably because your idea of a job is writing bullshit on forums. For all the big words you use, you really are stupid.

Time will break you down Cecilie. Tossing around who's life is worth something and who's isn't like you are God. Not one soldier should have to die to protect an arrogant bitch like you. You wonder why your own soldiers are attacking you now, you have no respect for the sacrifice of others.

you are bringing out the worst in me. I gotta bail on this thread. suck it.MSU Wins!!!

Time will break you down Cecilie. Tossing around who's life is worth something and who's isn't like you are God. Not one soldier should have to die to protect an arrogant bitch like you. You wonder why your own soldiers are attacking you now, you have no respect for the sacrifice of others.

Yes it is time to break it down having healthcare coverage does not mean you will live forever People die everyday that have unused healthcare coverage so what happens to their money since they never used the service they paid for?

Aagh, I'm addicted to the abuse I guess. If I dish it I gotta learn to take it. An employee does not pay the full cost of an insurance policy. They may pay twenty or thirty percent and the company pays the rest. Real numbers, a policy of four is 16,000. If your self employed you better be paid to afford that. One dose of breast cancer and you are looking at a $100,000 bill. If it comes back what does it become? It's called insurance because you can't predict when a health crisis will come. On average, at some point in all of our lives it will. Miss know it all thinks she pays her own way. Even if she is self employeed her customers are the ones footing the bill. Some people do have the ability to feel compassion for the people around them even when they are healthy and successful. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Last edited:
What happens to your money if you make it to eighty before your stroke? You helped a lot of people I guess.

What happens to your money if you make it to eighty before your stroke? You helped a lot of people I guess.

Your money is your money but the money you pay into healthcare coverage is not your's The service is, but what if you never get to use that service?

You pay three or four years into it never use it and you die in an auto accident DOA. WHAT HAPPENS TO THAT MONEY THAT WAS WASTED?

People in my family run multi-million dollar businesses so save it Cecilie when you decide to say I don't know what I'm talking about. When you say I don't know the price of health care I'll take you to my mothers grave and slap your stupid fucking head with the bills for luekemia and ms care. If you want to do chemo with my sister you can come anytime you selfish bitch. I'm surrounded by loving people so get to know someone before your next rant that I should go die and no one would care. That's your life not mine. You don't know me bitch. All work is in vain, but I suppose you are wiser than the Bible.

From the dust we came, to the dust we return that is true. I'm not in a hurry to spirit walk anytime soon.

From the dust we came, to the dust we return that is true. I'm not in a hurry to spirit walk anytime soon.

quit babbling.
What happens to the money from the private healthcare coverage you paid full coverage for because you are self employed but did not get to use those services.
Why do you want to feed the corporate insurance industry machine? Are you a healthcare lobbyist?

If your dead, I'm sure wondering where your health insurance premium dollars went will not be on your mind. Get cancer and you will find some relief in having coverage for care. I'm sure to Cecilie, in her twisted mind, people deserve to be sick through some fault of there own and deserve to die.

I know people who work insurance, who are doctors, who are rich and are poor. They are still people just trying to make a living. I've worked jobs with people who work hard for minimum wage with no care for their families. They aren't on welfare, they work. The white collar people live off their labor like kings while they suffer. They say America is great and in many ways I agree. It also is merciless. Why do you think so many vets are snapping? They don't even get a job when they come home or enough health care to manage the stress and injuries. Am I a lobbyist, no, just someone with an opinion. When you see your brother running into a wall do you tell him to stop or let him smash into it?

If your dead, I'm sure wondering where your health insurance premium dollars went will not be on your mind. Get cancer and you will find some relief in having coverage for care. I'm sure to Cecilie, in her twisted mind, people deserve to be sick through some fault of there own and deserve to die.

So you support the rich CEO 's in the health industry?

I know people who work insurance, who are doctors, who are rich and are poor. They are still people just trying to make a living. I've worked jobs with people who work hard for minimum wage with no care for their families. They aren't on welfare, they work. The white collar people live off their labor like kings while they suffer. They say America is great and in many ways I agree. It also is merciless. Why do you think so many vets are snapping? They don't even get a job when they come home or enough health care to manage the stress and injuries. Am I a lobbyist, no, just someone with an opinion. When you see your brother running into a wall do you tell him to stop or let him smash into it?

You still haven't explained where the money goes for services paid for but not received?

I'm good personally. I really just want the troops home. Some of us actually really know people affected by these wars and aren't just professional talkers. I'll be damned if my nephew is a soldier for these egotistical maniacs in 11 years. This shit is gonna get dealt with until my last breath. I'd love to see Ann Coulter and Hannity on the front lines of invading Iran to see how long they would survive on the battlefield running their fucking mouths. These assholes want to run the world and can't manage a city. My people ain't gonna die for you. When our own government created these motherfuckers, only we the people can stop them.

Forum List

Back