You really aren't Right to Life!

Where do you think the money goes? To the insurance companies bank account to payout for other members care in the pool you are a part of. Making a bet that you will never get sick doesn't seem like a safe bet. When it comes to your kids, it is even more reckless to not have health care. I do understand the struggle of monthly bills. Let's face it, life is a bitch. Even Steve Jobs money couldn't save him but it bought him time.

I'm good personally. I really just want the troops home. Some of us actually really know people affected by these wars and aren't just professional talkers. I'll be damned if my nephew is a soldier for these egotistical maniacs in 11 years. This shit is gonna get dealt with until my last breath. I'd love to see Ann Coulter and Hannity on the front lines of invading Iran to see how long they would survive on the battlefield running their fucking mouths. These assholes want to run the world and can't manage a city. My people ain't gonna die for you. When our own government created these motherfuckers, only we the people can stop them.

yada yada yada why do you want to support those rich healthcare insurance industry CEO's? Are you a lobbyist for the healthcare industry?

I ride with the one percent all day. Life with heat, water and food is way better than living in my car or a tent. I have done both. I don't hate the rich, I want to be one of them. They are good people with kids who work hard. Not everything is a conspiracy to destroy you. When I payed $150 a month for premiums and had meds and doc visits costing retail of around 600.00 a month, I loved the Ceo of Blue Cross and Blue Shield. My outta pocket was another $200 a month on top of the premiums. I wasn't pissed he was rich, I was thankful they managed a company that helped me.

yada,yada maybe you should just give us your secrets to perfection. Maybe you and Cecilie have the fountain of youth health juice. I'm around kids with asethma. They don't deserve medicine. Darwinism rules right? Take in God we trust off the money hypocrites. You don't love your neighbors, and isn't it separation of church and state?yada, ya

I ride with the one percent all day. Life with heat, water and food is way better than living in my car or a tent. I have done both. I don't hate the rich, I want to be one of them. They are good people with kids who work hard. Not everything is a conspiracy to destroy you. When I payed $150 a month for premiums and had meds and doc visits costing retail of around 600.00 a month, I loved the Ceo of Blue Cross and Blue Shield. My outta pocket was another $200 a month on top of the premiums. I wasn't pissed he was rich, I was thankful they managed a company that helped me.

You have been busted you are a lobbyist for the powerful healthcare insurance industry.

whatever Sherlock, accept your retirement. you weren't a very good detective obviously.

Because people die without healthcare. If you are so serious about protecting the unborn, why wouldn't you want the living to stay alive? what is it, the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness in America? I bet if you got phnemonia without health insurance you wouldn't be pursuing any happiness and you might lose your life. Seems like a violation of our bill of rights as a citizen to be left without medical care even if we are poor. The legislation was passed by the elected representatives of the American people. The people wanted this and voted to make it happen. We've been mandated to pay for retirement through social security. What's the point if people die before they reach the age limit? See what happens if you drive without car insurance and then tell me the government can't require you to purchase something. The constitution isn't the ten commandements, it can change through votes. It's a growing document that evolves as the American peoples needs grow.

People die with health care too.

In fact if you're not in favor of immortality then you're not pro life at all.

I might vote for Ron. not...even though I like him he seems like a radical, not a conservative. Gingrich lost me on investing for retirement in the stock market and ending social security. Anyone remember 14,500? One catastrophe and it's another crash. Bachman gets a pretty pass. Santorum thinks only black people use public assistance. All statistics aside, the numbers are the numbers and it isn't true. What else will he lie about? Perry has Bush likeability but recently wanted to secede from the union. That's pretty extreme. Calling me a failure reduces me to your immature level of "I know you are but what am I". On the playground I'd beat your ass and enjoy doing the community service after my vacation.

The last thing we need is another religious zealot controlling the military. No more God told me to murder you commanders. Romney's out. Plus, mandate Mitt is the same as Obama on health care. The only difference is he already implemented it.:eusa_hand:

I might vote for Ron. not...even though I like him he seems like a radical, not a conservative. Gingrich lost me on investing for retirement in the stock market and ending social security. Anyone remember 14,500? One catastrophe and it's another crash. Bachman gets a pretty pass. Santorum thinks only black people use public assistance. All statistics aside, the numbers are the numbers and it isn't true. What else will he lie about? Perry has Bush likeability but recently wanted to secede from the union. That's pretty extreme. Calling me a failure reduces me to your immature level of "I know you are but what am I". On the playground I'd beat your ass and enjoy doing the community service after my vacation.

Wow. Summarized like a man who REALLY shouldn't be voting. Could you have any less grasp of the important issues and who the candidates are? I mean, without some sort of elective surgery?

Wow. Summarized like a man who REALLY shouldn't be voting. Could you have any less grasp of the important issues and who the candidates are? I mean, without some sort of elective surgery?

I'm willing to listen, you break it down. What are the important issues? I bet you thought McCain and Palin were gonna win last time when you voted. Only communists think the government is responsible for job creation. Crying about the economy is a waste of tears.

Obama is doing what is important, you know, hunting terrorists. You can worry about selling more tooth paste.

You scream for free market capitalism but beg for bailouts and help from the government when you lose your job. You just forget the war on terror you started, ignore the deficit you built after Clinton, and now blame Obama for a shifty economy. It's you who doesn't understand the depths of the problems. Who created Sadamn and the mujahideen? Americans....

What is your big issue? Keeping gay people from getting married in a seperation of church and state government?

How would you deal with Iran? Ask them to play nice when they know we funded Sadamn in the Iran/Iraq war? I hope they realize our raptors have weapons and not video cameras like the drone does. Must we all charge bullets.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back