You really aren't Right to Life!

justathought

Dec 4, 2011
Because people die without healthcare. If you are so serious about protecting the unborn, why wouldn't you want the living to stay alive? what is it, the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness in America? I bet if you got phnemonia without health insurance you wouldn't be pursuing any happiness and you might lose your life. Seems like a violation of our bill of rights as a citizen to be left without medical care even if we are poor. The legislation was passed by the elected representatives of the American people. The people wanted this and voted to make it happen. We've been mandated to pay for retirement through social security. What's the point if people die before they reach the age limit? See what happens if you drive without car insurance and then tell me the government can't require you to purchase something. The constitution isn't the ten commandements, it can change through votes. It's a growing document that evolves as the American peoples needs grow.

Last edited:
Because people die without healthcare. If you are so serious about protecting the unborn, why wouldn't you want the living to stay alive? what is it, the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness in America? I bet if you got phnemonia without health insurance you wouldn't be pursuing any happiness and you might lose your life. Seems like a violation of our bill of rights as a citizen to be left without medical care even if we are poor. The legislation was passed by the elected representatives of the American people. The people wanted this and voted to make it happen. We've been mandated to pay for retirement through social security. What's the point if people die before they reach the age limit? See what happens if you drive without car insurance and then tell me the government can't require you to purchase something. The constitution isn't the ten commandements, it can change through votes. It's a growing document that evolves as the American peoples needs grow.

I look forward to that 'thought' you're planning to have.

Do you really not understand the difference between protecting you from someone actively seeking to take your life, and paying for your doctor visits? Are you really such a lazy, selfish leech that you really equate being parented by your neighbors - and total strangers - with the basic societal function of making it illegal to kill you?

Try to understand this: I am not killing you by refusing to foot your doctor bills, any more than I am starving you to death by refusing to go out and buy you groceries, or freezing you to death by refusing to pay your heating bills.

I look forward to that 'thought' you're planning to have.

I hope you're not holding your breath waiting for it.

OMG, not this bull shit again. How many times do we have to keep debunking this kind of crap.

Here's a nickel, go buy yourself a clue.

Is this like one of those images where, if you stare at it long enough, you see a sailboat or something?

When you have insurance did your measily premiums cover the cost of a 100,000 cancer treatment bill? No, the neighbors in your pool did. Your the leech.

When you have insurance did your measily premiums cover the cost of a 100,000 cancer treatment bill? No, the neighbors in your pool did. Your the leech.

My neighbors can stay the hell out of my pool, unless they have my permission to use it.

Oh. Wrong kind of pool. My bad.

Lol, I'm more for catastrophic coverage, not insurance for my cold. I love people who think they have earned everything in their lives. You can't pay for your security from Russia. Some things are to big for your pocket book big guy. 4 more to end the war!

Last edited:
Don't worry, I don't like swimming in pools where kids goto the bathroom.One less person you need to invite.

I know you guys and girls are happy you learned how to copy and paste on the computer, but there is no need to repeat what I said.

Not everyone can stay on the Internet 24 hours a day. I'm the lazy one? My ego is not tied to the success of my threads, whatever that standard is.

Hardly, fucknut. If I were to have cancer, and get treatment through my private health insurance, the people in that pool would have CHOSEN to be there and contributing to it, as opposed to being forced to pay for it by people with guns, which is how tax money is essentially collected. (If you don't believe me, go talk to Al Capone. He got sent to prison for tax evasion, and the people who arrested him most certainly had guns.)

You really don't understand anything, do you? You don't get the difference between not taking your life and not preserving it for you, and you don't understand the difference between voluntary participation and forced participation.

What else are you too pig-stupid to comprehend? Water is wet? The sky is blue?

Lol, I'm more for catastrophic coverage, not insurance for my cold. I love people who think they have earned everything in their lives. You can't pay for your security from Russia. Some things are to big for your pocket book big guy. 4 more to end the war!

You are just babbling mindlessly now. This post made zero sense in and of itself, and even less - I wouldn't have thought that possible - in the context of the thread.

Did someone hit you in the head recently?

I know you guys and girls are happy you learned how to copy and paste on the computer, but there is no need to repeat what I said.

No one's cutting and pasting, pissant. It's called "quoting", and there certainly IS a need to do it, which you would know if you knew thing one about message boards (or anything, apparently). It's considered very bad form to respond to someone without quoting the post you're responding to, so that people are clear as to what you're blithering about.

My God, you literally are getting stupider with every post.

Republicans only care about the "fetus". Once it's born, they quickly lose interest. Shortly thereafter, it becomes "let him die".

It's spelled "you're". Thanks for proving YOU'RE one of those OWS idiots.:badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back