You really aren't Right to Life!

Because people die without healthcare. If you are so serious about protecting the unborn, why wouldn't you want the living to stay alive? what is it, the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness in America? I bet if you got phnemonia without health insurance you wouldn't be pursuing any happiness and you might lose your life. Seems like a violation of our bill of rights as a citizen to be left without medical care even if we are poor. The legislation was passed by the elected representatives of the American people. The people wanted this and voted to make it happen. We've been mandated to pay for retirement through social security. What's the point if people die before they reach the age limit? See what happens if you drive without car insurance and then tell me the government can't require you to purchase something. The constitution isn't the ten commandements, it can change through votes. It's a growing document that evolves as the American peoples needs grow.

I got news for you, people die with health care. In fact, the last time I checked, everyone dies. If your best argument for health care is that people die you have no argument at all.

Because people die without healthcare. If you are so serious about protecting the unborn, why wouldn't you want the living to stay alive? what is it, the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness in America? I bet if you got phnemonia without health insurance you wouldn't be pursuing any happiness and you might lose your life. Seems like a violation of our bill of rights as a citizen to be left without medical care even if we are poor. The legislation was passed by the elected representatives of the American people. The people wanted this and voted to make it happen. We've been mandated to pay for retirement through social security. What's the point if people die before they reach the age limit? See what happens if you drive without car insurance and then tell me the government can't require you to purchase something. The constitution isn't the ten commandements, it can change through votes. It's a growing document that evolves as the American peoples needs grow.

I got news for you, people die with health care. In fact, the last time I checked, everyone dies. If your best argument for health care is that people die you have no argument at all.

His best argument is that if we're pro-life, we'll want to cough up to prolong HIS life. Talk about "no argument at all".

You'll find out how unaffordable health care is soon enough if you that old.lol what's up with not being able to erase brain farts?

His best argument is that if we're pro-life, we'll want to cough up to prolong HIS life. Talk about "no argument at all".[/QUOTE

People get in car accidents so why have car insurance? People will always commit crimes so lets stop building prisons. People are gonna die so screw health care. Say that when you are the one in pain bearing a child. You're totally stupid. If I've presented no arguement, why do you feel you need to respond? Maybe you would like a case of polio dumb ass. They should of saved a vaccine shot and given it it someone who appreciates the research and work that went into it. you all knowing pricks. why won't they delete my account for such foul language?

When I work I'm coughing up to keep someone in your family living good on social security and Medicare. Mandated I would add. Maybe we should let those old people who use to wipe your ass roll thier wheelchairs into the ocean. They're gonna die anyways right? We could save a lot of health care dollars if we just started shooting everybody.you morons.

You'll find out how unaffordable health care is soon enough if you that old.lol what's up with not being able to erase brain farts?

His best argument is that if we're pro-life, we'll want to cough up to prolong HIS life. Talk about "no argument at all".[/QUOTE

People get in car accidents so why have car insurance? People will always commit crimes so lets stop building prisons. People are gonna die so screw health care. Say that when you are the one in pain bearing a child. You're totally stupid. If I've presented no arguement, why do you feel you need to respond? Maybe you would like a case of polio dumb ass. They should of saved a vaccine shot and given it it someone who appreciates the research and work that went into it. you all knowing pricks. why won't they delete my account for such foul language?

People have car insurance to protect OTHER people from them. Your health insurance, if you have any, does nothing whatsoever to benefit me. Please disabuse yourself that your continued existence is a benefit to ANYONE.

While you're at it, disabuse yourself of the notion that talking about you means you're saying huge, relevant things. We're mocking you.

As the rest of your paragraph is wildly incoherent and has fuck-all to do with your topic sentence OR with anything I've said, I shall ignore it.

You want health care? Pay for it yourself, just like the rest of us do. No one else gives a rat's ass if you live or die, and your continued blathering isn't helping that situation.

His best argument is that if we're pro-life, we'll want to cough up to prolong HIS life. Talk about "no argument at all".

Car insurance is to protect other people from damage. Not building prisons is actually a good idea, we already lock up more people than any country in the world, including China. That tells me we either have more criminals than China, which is ridiculous, or we are locking people up fro things we shouldn't be. I didn't say we should not have health insurance, I pointed out that arguing we need it because people will die without it is stupid. If I ever get pregnant I will be rich and famous, so I will be able to afford the medical care if I cannot find thousands of doctors that want to be in on the first child ever born to a man.

Pointing out how stupid people are is a hobby, what can I say. I actually have a reputation for taking the time to talk to stupid people and pointing out what, exactly, is wrong with their arguments. Polio vaccinations had nothing to do with health insurance, it was a public health issue, and the vaccine was paid for with federal and state tax revenues.

you're his best argument. you just proved his point that you anti-choice hypocrites don't give a rat's patoot about life...

you only care about birth...

thanks for playing...

and until you make good choices with your own life, you really should stop trying to impose your lack of wisdom on others.

When I work I'm coughing up to keep someone in your family living good on social security and Medicare. Mandated I would add. Maybe we should let those old people who use to wipe your ass roll thier wheelchairs into the ocean. They're gonna die anyways right? We could save a lot of health care dollars if we just started shooting everybody.you morons.

IF the day ever comes that you're working to keep anyone in my family on anything - or working at all, for that matter - we'll talk. Until then, I'm even less interested in hearing your rants based on your hallucinatory imaginings of what my family is like than I am in hearing any of your OTHER hallucinatory imaginings.

Say something based on reality, or begone, halfwit.

you're his best argument. you just proved his point that you anti-choice hypocrites don't give a rat's patoot about life...

you only care about birth...

thanks for playing...

and until you make good choices with your own life, you really should stop trying to impose your lack of wisdom on others.

Wrong. I care a lot about life, which is one of the primary reasons I don't just shoot worthless wastes of oxygen like him. However, being interested in preventing people from actively killing other people in no way obligates me to value all lives or the people who have them equally. I realize this is an alien concept to people who don't value life at all, but try to work on it.

You have your life. I will defend to the death your right to not have it taken from you, barring you doing something even more idiotic and heinous than being a liberal and actually killing someone else (in which case, the government has my blessing to wipe you out like a scribble on a chalkboard). That is as much as you get from me for what you seem to consider the monumental accomplishment of breathing in and out. Don't get greedy and start demanding that I treat you as though you're actually any sort of worthwhile contribution to anything. If you want to continue your IQ-draining existence in society, you're going to have to be the one to fund it, because no one else considers that much active participation worth the effort.

Disabuse yourself of the notion that you get to define "pro-life" for anyone, or that your opinion means any more than your existence does. I'm plenty pro-life enough to suit me, and I can't imagine anything that would fill me with more indifference than whether or not a meaningless bit of skin like you approves of me.

Because we born as human beings need health care from time to time health care should be a right.

You bet it should. Rather than have the health insurance industry decide who gets health care and/or at what level of health care. Which of course is measured by the size of the wallet.

Most all of the countries sucking USA jobs away provide health care.

Because we born as human beings need health care from time to time health care should be a right.

You bet it should. Rather than have the health insurance industry decide who gets health care and/or at what level of health care. Which of course is measured by the size of the wallet.

Most all of the countries sucking USA jobs away provide health care.

So basically, because you decide you need something, I should be obligated to provide it for you? And who are you to me, again, that I have any obligation to you at all?

The health insurance industry doesn't decide who gets health care or what level. It decides what health care IT is going to pay for. If you want something else, the health insurance industry isn't going to stop you from getting it for yourself. Just because you interpret "I can't swindle someone else into providing it for my lazy ass" as "I can't have it" doesn't make it fact OR anyone else's problem.

Yeah, the more money you have, the more choices you have in life. I have news for you, Princess: "Money" is just another word for "power", and power is always going to provide more choices in life. And I have another newsflash for you: there will always be people with more power than you, especially since your mindset seems to be "sit on my ass and whine until someone else gives me shit". No one in the history of mankind has ever found a way to circumvent that little nugget of reality, and you sure as hell aren't smart enough to succeed where they all failed.

Most of the countries jobs are going to provide health care? Really, Sparkles? Why don't you tell us which country US manufacturing is currently moving to that you'd much prefer to take your sorry ass to for medical treatment? Where is this cradle-to-grave medical utopia you seem to believe jobs are flooding to?

Nothing like cecilie the prostitute giving some advice. You guys get so mad your only come back is I'm an idiot. Tell me something I don't already know. If you ever get the chance to vacation in a correctional facility you'll realize we need them. Only a Moron would say let rapists and murderers free. Cecilie, your hair is so nappy you need a rake to comb it. Go turn another trick and stimulate the economy. Then when you get aids, pay for meds hoe.

Last edited:
Last I checked my social security statement had 10 jobs on it. Who you calling lazy bitch? You want a husband to pay your way. Paying for your premium isn't paying for your care. Five dollars for a bottle that costs 150 is you living off your neighbors. Face the facts, none of us is self reliant. Will you be so brave Cecilie when you take your last breath. A good wind storm needs to lift you off your feet so you realize how weak and fragile you really are.. You are so miserable it's obvious you need a man to make your mouth shut up. Sounds like Ann on steroids.

Money is not power, it's paper from a printing press. Power is a tornado that shreds your hard work in seconds.

Disabuse yourself of the notion that you get to define "pro-life" for anyone, or that your opinion means any more than your existence does.
Again we get it you don't care about anyone's opinion if they disagree with you. Although you do care enough to continue a conversation, so just drop the fucking act. Nobody's impressed that you say you don't care 4 times per thread.

Last edited:
Nothing like cecilie the prostitute giving some advice. You guys get so mad your only come back is I'm an idiot. Tell me something I don't already know. If you ever get the chance to vacation in a correctional facility you'll realize we need them. Only a Moron would say let rapists and murderers free. Cecilie, your hair is so nappy you need a rake to comb it. Go turn another trick and stimulate the economy. Then when you get aids, pay for meds hoe.

What are you, twelve? That was the lamest attempt at an insult I've ever heard from anyone who wasn't pubescent, and THEY usually do better.

It's not that you make us too mad for a comeback, dipshit. It's that you actually ARE an idiot. There really isn't anything else that needs to be said. Are you actually expecting someone to come up with some graph- and chart-laden, statistics-based lecture to counter "I'm a lazy, whining bitch, and everyone else should pay for me to have healthcare"? Did you actually imagine that you had produced any sort of intelligent, rational argument that warranted debate?

Grow the fuck up, child. Get out of the OWS protests, take a shower, get a job, realize what a truly insignificant pissant you really are to the rest of the world, and pay for your own healthcare. Or get sick and die. Whichever. Just don't imagine that prolonging your worthless existence is some holy, shining cause that anyone else gives a good goddamn about.

Last I checked my social security statement had 10 jobs on it. Who you calling lazy bitch? You want a husband to pay your way. Paying for your premium isn't paying for your care. Five dollars for a bottle that costs 150 is you living off your neighbors. Face the facts, none of us is self reliant. Will you be so brave Cecilie when you take your last breath. A good wind storm needs to lift you off your feet so you realize how weak and fragile you really are.. You are so miserable it's obvious you need a man to make your mouth shut up. Sounds like Ann on steroids.

And you get more pathetic as the drivel flows onward.

Social Security? I thought you said you were "working to keep my family members on Social Security". Which is it? Having trouble keeping your lies straight?

Disabuse yourself of the notion that you get to define "pro-life" for anyone, or that your opinion means any more than your existence does.
Again we get it you don't care about anyone's opinion if they disagree with you. Although you do care enough to continue a conversation, so just drop the fucking act. Nobody's impressed that you say you don't care 4 times per thread.

Sweetie, you should be getting that I don't much care about anyone's opinion, period. I'm very sorry - well, no, I actually don't care - if it deeply outrages you to find that, rather than brilliant pearls of wisdom dripping from your mouth for which everyone is breathlessly waiting, your posts are being viewed as just a bunch of words, but opinions are like assholes, as they say: everyone has one, and they usually stink.

You're talking. I'm answering. You're thinking that makes you deeply meaningful to me, and that I care greatly what you think. It actually just means that I'm bored, and you're marginally more entertaining than watching my dog sleep. When you aren't, I'll ignore you.

Meanwhile, it's fairly obvious that a lot of people - including yourself - need to be constantly jerked back to the reality that THEY DON'T MATTER to the vast majority of the world. Your existence is not a holy cause to which I should be thrilled to contribute, you're not remaking the human experience, and you aren't defining the world. In short, if you die tomorrow, I'm not even going to remember you were here. If you can fit that into your "she's just pretending, she actually thinks I'm very important and meaningful" fantasy, knock yourself out.

Forum List

Back