You Never Know About a Football Game

Michael Jackson was the KING of Pop. Elvis is old and outdated. He will not stand the test of time. Or he wouldn't if not for Graceland and nostalga.

KISS is maybe the greatest band. They make the most money.

Who's the most under rated band?
You really are clueless about Rock n Roll music. Kiss, seriously?

Agree with 4 of your picks but I would add 4 time MVP Aaron Rodgers.
He's saddled with bunch of rookie receivers, and Packers got trounced in their first game against the Bills. Gonna be a tough year for him.

Brady isn't elite anymore. His performance against the Cowboys was uninspiring.
It didn't NEED to be. Buc defense shut the Cowboys down. A lot of the Buc offense went to Leonard Fournette who gained 127 yards. With a 16 point lead in the 3rd quarter, Bucs went to the ground game to milk the clock.

Brady gets too much credit for those Super Bowl wins.
Upon what do you base that statement ? Sure, he had great receivers. Julian Edleman with the Patriots, and Mike Evans with the Bucs, but you still have to get the ball to them - Consistently.

Upon what do you base that statement ? Sure, he had great receivers. Julian Edleman with the Patriots, and Mike Evans with the Bucs, but you still have to get the ball to them - Consistently.
Which QB's are better than Brady, they just didn't have the receivers? And that's why they only have 1 Superbowl?

So far this season is only one game against one of the top teams in the NFL. Prescott is a good QB with a cannon arm. He was rated # 7 by the Sporting News. Anybody in the top 10 has bragging rights.

NFL quarterback rankings: The best and worst starting QBs for 2021, ranked 1-32
When it's all said and done, Dak will do no better for the Cowboys than Tony Romo. Dak already had a very talented team around him, last year. And they got whipped by none other than Tom Brady, if I recall correctly.

Dallas was very close to being a Superbowl caliber team. Maybe they even were that good. But something wasn't right. Something wasn't clicking. And clearly the team is not that great this year on either side of the ball. Now Dak is out for a few games? Are you going to even make the playoffs?

It used to be a given Dallas would make the playoffs. Even if just as a wildcard. This is going to be a year Dallas takes a HUGE step backward and we will see how they are next year. Because now, Dallas isn't even in the conversation other than when is Dak coming back. Again! Yikes. An injury prone QB? You don't want that. LOL.

God I hate Dallas. It's fun.

When it's all said and done, Dak will do no better for the Cowboys than Tony Romo. Dak already had a very talented team around him, last year. And they got whipped by none other than Tom Brady, if I recall correctly.

Dallas was very close to being a Superbowl caliber team. Maybe they even were that good. But something wasn't right. Something wasn't clicking. And clearly the team is not that great this year on either side of the ball. Now Dak is out for a few games? Are you going to even make the playoffs?

It used to be a given Dallas would make the playoffs. Even if just as a wildcard. This is going to be a year Dallas takes a HUGE step backward and we will see how they are next year. Because now, Dallas isn't even in the conversation other than when is Dak coming back. Again! Yikes. An injury prone QB? You don't want that. LOL.

God I hate Dallas. It's fun.
It is probably even MORE fun for you to know that JJ is paying Prescott $40 Million. LOL. Hey, I could do as good as Prescott did last Sunday, and I'll do it for $30/hour

Brady gets too much credit for those Super Bowl wins.
Maybe you're giving the guy(s) you think are better than Brady too much credit. Who are these guys? I bet they had great big linemen who protected them and tall wide receivers catching for them. Joe Montana was the GOAT until Brady. He had Jerry Rice. Not fair. You're giving Joe too much credit. RIGHT?

It is probably even MORE fun for you to know that JJ is paying Prescott $40 Million. LOL. Hey, I could do as good as Prescott did last Sunday, and I'll do it for $30/hour
1663088532018.png

Michael Jackson was the KING of Pop. Elvis is old and outdated. He will not stand the test of time. Or he wouldn't if not for Graceland and nostalga.

Once a performer stops recording and touring, nostalgia is all they've got.

Elvis Presley hasn't recorded a single note in over 45 years, yet he still remains the most successful solo artist of all time...

KISS is maybe the greatest band. They make the most money.

Kiss? They're not even in the top 10:

Top 10 Highest-Grossing Bands of All Time - Top5

Who's the most under rated band?

Find ten different polls and you'll get ten different answers to that question...

So far this season is only one game against one of the top teams in the NFL. Prescott is a good QB with a cannon arm. He was rated # 7 by the Sporting News. Anybody in the top 10 has bragging rights.

NFL quarterback rankings: The best and worst starting QBs for 2021, ranked 1-32

My point, which clearly sailed effortlessly over your pointed little elderly head, is that what Prescott did last year doesn't mean jack shit this year. So far this year he's the quarterback of a losing football team...

Forum List

Back