You Never Know About a Football Game

Did anybody see the catches that Julio Jones and Mike Evans made for the Bucs last Sunday ? Yikes! (0:30 on the time bar)

My point, which clearly sailed effortlessly over your pointed little elderly head, is that what Prescott did last year doesn't mean jack shit this year. So far this year he's the quarterback of a losing football team...
Looks like MY point sailed effortlessly over your no head at all. LOL.

Once a performer stops recording and touring, nostalgia is all they've got.

Elvis Presley hasn't recorded a single note in over 45 years, yet he still remains the most successful solo artist of all time...

Kiss? They're not even in the top 10:

Top 10 Highest-Grossing Bands of All Time - Top5

Find ten different polls and you'll get ten different answers to that question...

I found this interesting

Elvis Presley sold more albums than any other individual music artist in history, and the second most overall (the Beatles sold more)

Also, some would say Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson or Freddie Mercury were better singers than Elvis. James Brown, Steve Perry,

Elvis isn't even on the top 10

In terms of numbers, The Beatles have sold 36.5 million more albums in the U.S. than Elvis, yet Elvis sold 25.5 million more singles than The Beatles. Since albums usually contain 10-12 more songs than singles, The Beatles would clearly be the winner in terms of U.S. record sales.

They are both on the Mount Rushmore. You have convinced me.

Can any other artist or band be on the Mount Rushmore with the Beatles and Elvis?

You lack the intellectual agility to know when one NEEDS to state what a point was. :biggrin:

Maybe next time you could try coming up with something original, instead of proving that you have to copy what someone else has said because your Alzheimer's has progressed to the point where you can't actually think for yourself.

You goofy old fuck...

I found this interesting

Elvis Presley sold more albums than any other individual music artist in history, and the second most overall (the Beatles sold more)

Also, some would say Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson or Freddie Mercury were better singers than Elvis. James Brown, Steve Perry,

"Better", though, is completely subjective...

In terms of numbers, The Beatles have sold 36.5 million more albums in the U.S. than Elvis, yet Elvis sold 25.5 million more singles than The Beatles. Since albums usually contain 10-12 more songs than singles, The Beatles would clearly be the winner in terms of U.S. record sales.

Yeah, but bands sell albums because of the singles. There are songs that are on multi-million selling albums that have literally never been played on the radio...

Can any other artist or band be on the Mount Rushmore with the Beatles and Elvis?

I would have to say, without question or hesitation, The Rolling Stones. They've been together, playing and touring, for over 60 years. If they're not on Mount Rushmore, don't nobody belong on Mount Rushmore!!

I found this interesting

The Eagles.

Maybe next time you could try coming up with something original, instead of proving that you have to copy what someone else has said because your Alzheimer's has progressed to the point where you can't actually think for yourself.

You goofy old fuck...

EARTH TO DERANGED CS: All you do is make a fool out of yourself. Oh yeah CS,. "something original" Like I just dropped in here for the first time yesterday, :right:

I've been posting here for 9 years, 48,000+ posts, hundreds of OPs, but I should come up with something original. Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really. Pheeeeew! - high-pitched whistle ; :rolleyes:

EARTH TO DERANGED CS: All you do is make a fool out of yourself. Oh yeah CS,. "something original" Like I just dropped in here for the first time yesterday, :right:

I've been posting here for 9 years, 48,000+ posts, hundreds of OPs, but I should come up with something original. Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really. Pheeeeew! - high-pitched whistle ; :rolleyes:

See, you're so old and senile that you don't realize you copied me verbatim.

You'd better get down to the cafeteria. I hear that music hour and jello is the big Tuesday night wingding down at the old folks home...

I would have to say, without question or hesitation, The Rolling Stones. They've been together, playing and touring, for over 60 years. If they're not on Mount Rushmore, don't nobody belong on Mount Rushmore!!
Amen to that.

And here's some of those ORIGINAL things that you asked for >>>
Now, if you're good boy from now on, I'll give you a free art lesson. Now go wash your mouth out with soap, and report back to me. :biggrin:

1663112870192.png
Rolling Stones
Original painting by Bert Emanuel (aka protectionist")

1663112951395.png
Bluegrass Garden

1663113032887.png
Violin - Double Stops

Last edited:
See, you're so old and senile that you don't realize you copied me verbatim.

You'd better get down to the cafeteria. I hear that music hour and jello is the big Tuesday night wingding down at the old folks home...
Interesting how I can draw and paint, and have displays in professional galleries + play 5 musical instruments all on a professional level and can do all that RIGHT NOW, but an ageist idiot comes along, and acts like he's somehow superior to me. HA HA HA.

Hey CS, when one displays ageism like you, we can't help but wonder what other bigotries reside in your distorted head (racism, sexism ?)

Since I'm 76 years old, I'd guess you must be bashing all those posters here who are 76 or older. I wonder how many those are, but even for the younger ones, your bashes are hitting their older siblings and parents, no ? Oh, I know, you just meant me, not them, right ? No, not right. When you sling ageist bigotry, you hit everybody. You're just too dim to know it.

Last edited:
Interesting how I can draw and paint, and have displays in professional galleries

Huh.

I have album covers and national magazine covers to my credit. Far more people have seen my work than yours, so you'll excuse me for not getting all too impressed by you...

+ play 5 musical instruments all on a professional level and can do all that RIGHT NOW, but an ageist idiot comes along, and acts like he's somehow superior to me. HA HA HA.

Oh, in your head I'm sure you're Ray Fuckin' Charles on the ivories, ain't ya'?

'Da fuck outta' here, gramps...

Hey CS, when one displays ageism like you, we can't help but wonder what other bigotries reside in your distorted head (racism, sexism ?)

"Stupidism". I possess a deep dislike for the brand of stupidity which comes from diaper wearing geezers like you...

Huh.

I have album covers and national magazine covers to my credit. Far more people have seen my work than yours, so you'll excuse me for not getting all too impressed by you...

Oh, in your head I'm sure you're Ray Fuckin' Charles on the ivories, ain't ya'?

'Da fuck outta' here, gramps...

"Stupidism". I possess a deep dislike for the brand of stupidity which comes from diaper wearing geezers like you...
Yeah ? Let's SEE some of those album covers, and national magazine covers. Talk is cheap. You'll excuse me for not getting all too impressed by you, in the meantime. :lol:

I don't play the ivories, but I do as much musically on the strings as just about anybody + I'm also a music teacher, and am a former violin/mandolin/guitar teacher at Sam Ash Music (#1 music store in Tampa, Florida).

Oh, more ageism, huh ? Well, maybe you're proud of it, and wanted to leave no doubt.

And as far as "possess a deep dislike for" you possess a deep dislike for those who have something that you crave, but will NEVER attain, and it's just killing you. A neon sign couldn't be more obvious. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
In a weak division. I'll be honest. I didn't expect Dallas to fold so early. I thought it'd be in the playoffs. Maybe they'd lose some games throughout the season but in that division, usually they make the playoffs. Even if only a wildcard.

I agree, Dak sucks. I always knew he wasn't the one. Just like I knew Tony Romo wasn't the one. It's really nice to see Jerry's year starting off on such a bad note. I am not happy Dak got hurt. I wanted to see him fail fully healthy. But now they will question his ability to stay healthy. I think they're missing something by focusing on that. How about he sucked before his hand got hurt? Dallas didn't look good PERIOD.

The Lions looked good at first, then sucked, then they got better. They gave me reason to be hopeful but not hopeful they will win a Superbowl. Just hopeful that they might win more games than they lose. MIGHT. It's a long season.

What we do know is Dallas is FUCKED! And I love it. I hate them as much a I love the Lions. LOL

Forum List

Back