You Might Even Be Able To Spy 2014 From That Gun Show

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
[Barack and the current crop of Democrats constantly exhibit a tendency to "Rush in where angels fear to tread". Barack has this innate "What? Me worry?" attitude, probably habitually acquired from long years of dealing with the sycophant media, who will obeissantly on a moments notice, fall, trip over, and break each other's necks correcting or covering over his many little faux pas.
Then to top it all off, Representative Rosa Delauro (D-CT) who usually spends most of her tenure in office sunning herself on Italy's Amalfi Coast, except when she has to return to the states to cash a paycheck or two, or to ensure that her husband, who operates his businesses and his personal life under a different surname than his legal wife, a little technique that Ms DeLauro borrowed and modified from her constituents, who shortly upon arriving in the state customarily apply for welfare benefits under their proper names one day, then on the next day apply for welfare benefits under their mothers maiden name, then a week later come back and apply for welfare benefits under their grandmothers maiden names, which helps her and her husband to avoid becoming ensnared by the typical government corruption snoops and those who might accidentally discover a little or a lot of nefarious activity on the government dole, gets his fair share of the government contracts Ms DeLauro gets apportioned to her district (Must keep those home fires burning brightly) filed legislation in the House whose purpose is to allow the government to confiscate all the nations's privately held guns. After all, in Ms DeLauro's and the Democrats viewpoint, who could be better positioned to ensure the people's personal safety after their firearms are stripped from their still warm hands than our benevolent master, Barack Obama, who just yesterday spent his inaugural address tiptoeing through the tulips a la Tiny Tim, promising his audience, half of whom become fully tumescent at the sound of his voice, "Peace in our time" evoking fond memories of another long ago statesman of note, Neville Chamberlain.]

"....in a blue county in Ohio. Could this be to 2014 what Obamacare was to 2010, a issue which cuts across party lines outside of the big cities?

From Kathryn:

Thought you might be interested in a couple photos from the very blue Lucas County, Ohio, gun show. The first is a pic from the line which wrapped around the corner at 8:15 a.m. just to get in. One guy said in 60 years he had never seen such a packed gun show. Another who happened to be a local police chief was buying 5 guns for family members; he said he would never enforce gun confiscation."

» I can see 2014 from that gun show - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

[In case you missed the media's Obama fawning, Media bias? What media bias?]

Time Reporter: Dear Leader?s Background Lets Him ?Think In More Complex Terms? Than Mortal Men? | Weasel Zippers

CNN ?Reporter? Upon Seeing Obama: ?I Feel Like I Should Pinch Myself Right Now?? | Weasel Zippers

Forum List

Back