Here's A USMB Bet I will take

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Given the choice between jobs and a vibrant economy on the one hand or Climate Change, gun control and stagnation, Obama doubled down on stagnation.

Accordingly, since the midterms are where the RNC sits back and shuts the fuck up and is not allowed to run their losing Moderates, the midterms will be a huge victory for what is called "Tea Party Conservatism" Guaranteed.

Dems will lose more House Seats. Guaranteed.

Dems will Lose the Senate. Guaranteed.

Given the choice between jobs and a vibrant economy on the one hand or Climate Change, gun control and stagnation, Obama doubled down on stagnation.

Accordingly, since the midterms are where the RNC sits back and shuts the fuck up and is not allowed to run their losing Moderates, the midterms will be a huge victory for what is called "Tea Party Conservatism" Guaranteed.

Hmmmmm. I think we've heard this before.

(Of course, if you make that prediction for every election, sooner or later, you'll be right.)

yeah. Your people's party isn't conservative enough. Thats the ticket. Run more t-party- types like Angle, Mourdock, Buck, Akin, & O'Donnell. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm with CF. The labor force will continue to shrink as a ratio of the adult population. Inflation adjusted after tax wages will continue to decline. The economy will continue to meander in minimal to no growth mode. At some point, it will sink in with the majority of voters that Obamanomics is an Epic Fail.

I'm with CF. The labor force will continue to shrink as a ratio of the adult population. Inflation adjusted after tax wages will continue to decline. The economy will continue to meander in minimal to no growth mode. At some point, it will sink in with the majority of voters that Obamanomics is an Epic Fail.

Just as its finally sunk in for everybody but the Nutter's that trickle down is an Epic Fail?

I am not so sure they don't already know it, but have already decided to just be like Greece.

I totally AGREE!

ALL Obama's "Pledges" "promises" are going to be so broken!
For example Obamacare... he promised:
"If you like your health-care plan, you keep your health-care plan. Nobody is going to force you to leave your health-care plan. If you like your doctor, you keep seeing your doctor.
I don't want government bureaucrats meddling in your health care."

"The result ObamaCare which today McKinsey & Company commissioned a survey of 1,329 U.S. private sector employers to measure their attitudes about healthcare reform concluded that 30% of all companies would stop providing health coverage once Obamacare kicked in in 2014.
US employer healthcare survey | McKinsey & Company

I figured out that if 50% of current full time employees are cut back to 30 hrs a week BECAUSE of Obamacare..
Federal payroll taxes will be reduced by $50 billion a year!

Businesses will rather then cost more money by compliance with Obamacare REDUCE employees and increase automation!
Remember Obama is aware of that .. he said so..
"There are some structural issues with our economy where a lot of businesses have learned to become much more efficient with a lot fewer workers. You see it when you go to a bank and you use an ATM, you don't go to a bank teller, or you go to the airport and you're using a kiosk instead of checking in at the gate."
Obama Blames ATMs for High Unemployment | Politics | Fox Nation

THAT and the above will be enough to impeach the idiot-in-chief as HE admits he is encouraging reduction in employment!!!

(Of course, if you make that prediction for every election, sooner or later, you'll be right.)

You heard that from me before? Really?

Show me.

I didn't take any "Romney Wins!" bets

Attachments

• $i-love-this-post-horse.jpg
    $i-love-this-post-horse.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 74
Predictions are hard, especially about the future, but a government of, for and by useless freeloaders cannot possibly end well.

:lmao:

do you make a lot of predictions about the past, fuckknuckle?

That you fail to recognize the witty colloquialism is a reflection on your limited knowledge, knuckle-dragger. Especially when you make yourself idiot to those of us who understand it.

LOL

Show me.

No, you probably didn't, but it was just a general observation anyhow.

Show me.

do you see the words *from you* in his post, francie?

Just as its finally sunk in for everybody but the Nutter's that trickle down is an Epic Fail?

O's economy is failing...just in case you haven't noticed.

trickledown.jpg

Predictions are hard, especially about the future, but a government of, for and by useless freeloaders cannot possibly end well.

:lmao:

do you make a lot of predictions about the past, fuckknuckle?

Can I get a rim shot? :D

SniperFire is a gift to Progressives :)

Last edited:
It'll change with the help of good Democrats who also won't like the continuing and burgeoning costs of supporting the bills for the gimme, gimme, gimme class of lefty losers amongst us. Once it comes down to the freeloaders vs. those working to support them, it's over.

Forum List

Back