You may never eat sugar again after viewing this video

I do not need someone to tell me how to be healthy. I know my body better than some dude on YouTube.

If you need someone to tell you what to think and what to eat and what do to, then I am happy you found someone to do that.

I do not have a need for such things.
I am an older widow, Mr. Gator. My husband passed away 7 years ago. I have a man friend (not lover) who lives in my den, but right now my friend, the VietNam veteran, is fighting for his life because of cigarette smoking for at least 60 years.
I do not need someone to tell me how to be healthy. I know my body better than some dude on YouTube.

If you need someone to tell you what to think and what to eat and what do to, then I am happy you found someone to do that.

I do not have a need for such things.
I took a required course at University called "nutrition101" My instructors voted on me to win the school's National President's List because of my finals speech that made everybody laugh and gave me three standing ovations by my fellow nutrition students. It wasn't me that did the best. The best people in the room were the all-women nutrition staffers who made nutrition a lasting impression as one of the most important ways women can raise healthy children and pass it on to their children. God bless those winner professors who appreciated the laughalon speech but brought on a way to make the families of OSU Beavers not only healthy, but long-lived! If anyone in the world made long happy life a reality it was those precious women in the school of Nutrition who quietly and faithfully made life better for Oregonians and I will love them with all my heart till my dying day.

I am an older widow, Mr. Gator. My husband passed away 7 years ago. I have a man friend (not lover) who lives in my den, but right now my friend, the VietNam veteran, is fighting for his life because of cigarette smoking for at least 60 years.

Cigarettes will do that to a person.

I took a required course at University called "nutrition101" My instructors voted on me to win the school's National President's List because of my finals speech that made everybody laugh and gave me three standing ovations by my fellow nutrition students. It wasn't me that did the best. The best people in the room were the all-women nutrition staffers who made nutrition a lasting impression as one of the most important ways women can raise healthy children and pass it on to their children. God bless those winner professors who appreciated the laughalon speech but brought on a way to make the families of OSU Beavers not only healthy, but long-lived! If anyone in the world made long happy life a reality it was those precious women in the school of Nutrition who quietly and faithfully made life better for Oregonians and I will love them with all my heart till my dying day.

I am very happy for you.

Forum List

Back