You liberal mods removed my signature which Tyrone bitched about, but was fucking wrong.

Are liberals dumbfuckers, who hate you when you prove them wrong.

• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the pussyhat Mod give a reason or is upsetting a paid poster all the reason they need?
No but when I signed on and did my first answer to a post, I noticed the X img down where my signature was supposed to be. I immediately knew that a liberal mod took it upon themselves to remove it because of all the bitching, that Tyrone had done about it. Now I have proved to that petulant spoiled little bitch, that it was a quote, but I know that the shitfuck wont apologize for being wrong either.

If what you saw was an X image where your signature used to be then it wasn't removed. Somehow the image wasn't appearing correctly. If a mod had removed it you would have been informed, and wouldn't see anything where it used to be.

As a Carlin fan for 40+ years, I can assure you that he DID say that.

toledo.jpg

George+Carlin+-+Toledo+Window+Box+1972+Back.jpg

Is it possible OP's avatar was routed through photobucket?

You could save the pic then upload to imgur and it would show, maybe?

I have user's sigs turned off, but if your sig was bigger than 10 consecutive lines of normal size print, it broke the rules....at least that was the case when I was modding.

whether it was Carlin's sig or your own made up stuff, never mattered.

It seems they have been pretty lax recently as far as that rule goes. I remember quite awhile ago I was warned that my sig was in violation of that rule. I can't remember which mod it was but they took it upon themselves to resize the image for me and send me a link so that I could repost it. They wouldn't just remove a sig without informing the poster.

Why would a mod remove a quote even if it's not true? The mods are not fact checkers? How do you know a mod removed it? I am not saying it wasn't removed by a mod, but it seems quite strange that a mod would do so.
Who else could removed it? Aliens? Are you daft?
Software glitch? He could had checked his profile properties and acidently removed it himself. Hackers!..... Maybe it was aliens doing a study on stirring up shit on human message boards. I don't know what happened, but I've jumped to incorrect conclusions before that seemed obvious when I jumped.

I have user's sigs turned off, but if your sig was bigger than 10 consecutive lines of normal size print, it broke the rules....at least that was the case when I was modding.

whether it was Carlin's sig or your own made up stuff, never mattered.

It seems they have been pretty lax recently as far as that rule goes. I remember quite awhile ago I was warned that my sig was in violation of that rule. I can't remember which mod it was but they took it upon themselves to resize the image for me and send me a link so that I could repost it. They wouldn't just remove a sig without informing the poster.
some mods would not necessarily tell them, back when I was there....but I am with you, I would tell the user...

Did the pussyhat Mod give a reason or is upsetting a paid poster all the reason they need?
No but when I signed on and did my first answer to a post, I noticed the X img down where my signature was supposed to be. I immediately knew that a liberal mod took it upon themselves to remove it because of all the bitching, that Tyrone had done about it. Now I have proved to that petulant spoiled little bitch, that it was a quote, but I know that the shitfuck wont apologize for being wrong either.
Imbecile.

That you could see the 'X' means a kid did not remove your signature. :eusa_doh:

I get along with all the mods here and have had shit removed a million times before. It's unfair to claim some "liberal mod" removed your sig without any proof. Especially since misquoting a dead celebrity isn't against the rules.

I get along with all the mods here and have had shit removed a million times before. It's unfair to claim some "liberal mod" removed your sig without any proof. Especially since misquoting a dead celebrity isn't against the rules.

Not that it is a misquote, because it's not. ;)

Why would a mod remove a quote even if it's not true? The mods are not fact checkers? How do you know a mod removed it? I am not saying it wasn't removed by a mod, but it seems quite strange that a mod would do so.
Who else could removed it? Aliens? Are you daft?
Software glitch? He could had checked his profile properties and acidently removed it himself. Hackers!..... Maybe it was aliens doing a study on stirring up shit on human message boards. I don't know what happened, but I've jumped to incorrect conclusions before that seemed obvious when I jumped.
Maybe so. Computer do weird shit sometimes. three times or more a week mine boots up to a blank screen.

Especially since misquoting a dead celebrity isn't against the rules.
Go watch the Youtube video and see if the quote was bogus.

Especially since misquoting a dead celebrity isn't against the rules.
Go watch the Youtube video and see if the quote was bogus.

I didn't say it was. I have watch that Carlin bit a million times. I'm saying that even if it was and Tyrone reported it it's not grounds for a mod edit. You are jumping to wild conclusions with no facts to back them up.

If what you saw was an X image where your signature used to be then it wasn't removed. Somehow the image wasn't appearing correctly. If a mod had removed it you would have been informed, and wouldn't see anything where it used to be.
So with the new image where the old X img is, you are saying that it wasn't a mods fault? Seems pretty suspicious with all the bitching about my signature that suddenly it disappears after Tyronebitch, complained heavily about it.

Besides the fact that questioning a Mod's actions in Public is against the rules and this thread would probably have been shut down if a Mod had actually done it....

So with the new image where the old X img is, you are saying that it wasn't a mods fault? Seems pretty suspicious with all the bitching about my signature that suddenly it disappears after Tyronebitch, complained heavily about it.

Some posters may be more well liked than others around here, but no single poster holds enough clout to have a mod remove a sig that breaks no forum rules. And certainly not Tyrone. No offense to Tyrone, ;)

See 36 minutes ago #9 . Explains how I knew the signature was removed.
Moron.... the 'X' means the forum was trying to load the image, but couldn't. Not that a mod removed your signature.

I could almost understand if you were one of the more inflammatory, divisive posters on this board, but you're not. You may hold political opinions that differ from a handful of mods, but I've never seen you to be a shit stirrer. I don't think the mods give a shit what Tyrone thinks about your sig.

Moron.... the 'X' means the forum was trying to load the image, but couldn't. Not that a mod removed your signature.
Perhaps the site it was linked to removed it?

Perhaps the site it was linked to removed it?

That's what I was thinking. I'm sure you've seen sometimes while scrolling through a thread posts that just have a box saying something like "image could not be displayed". A mod wouldn't removed an image and replace it with an X image. It would be easier just to remove it altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back