You liberal mods removed my signature which Tyrone bitched about, but was fucking wrong.

Are liberals dumbfuckers, who hate you when you prove them wrong.

• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
George Carlin is talking about 'dark money' control of America. That is obvious. Read the book. Elections cost money and money decides who runs and often who wins. Wake up folks, it ain't government, it is money that controls and wants you subject to the whims of the free market rich. Look only how a Japanese company Nissan killed the union in Mississippi - a state at the bottom, any wonder why.

"Charles then ticked off the names of the thirty-two donors who had contributed a million dollars or more during the previous twelve months. Nine were billionaires whose fortunes had landed them on Forbes's list of the four hundred wealthiest Americans. Some, like the finance stars Charles Schwab, Ken Griffin, and Paul Singer, as well as Amway's Richard DeVos and the natural gas entrepreneur Harold Hamm, were fairly well-known. Many others, though, were members of the invisible rich-owners of enormously profitable private enterprises that rarely drew public attention. Two among the nine billionaires, for instance, John Menard Jr., whose fortune Forbes estimated at $6 billion, and Diane Hendricks, whose fortune the magazine valued at $2.9 billion, owned private building and home supply companies in Wisconsin and were not well-known outside the state, let alone in it. Many of the nonbillionaires whom Charles recognized were familiar faces in the Kochs' circle. There were the Popes from North Carolina, the Friess family from Wyoming, and the Robertsons of the Texas oil clan, as well as coal barons like Joe Craft and the GilIiams and members of the Marshall family, the only significant outside owners of Koch Industries' stock.

Charles then added, "Ten more will remain anonymous, including David and me. So we're very humble in that," he joked. More seriously, though, he declared that "the plan is, the next seminar, I'm going to read the names of the ten million" not mere one million-dollar donors.

As he read the names of the generous, he made clear what he expected their money to buy. He promised those he referred to as his "partners" that "we are absolutely going to do our utmost to invest this money wisely and get the best possible payoff for you in the future of the country."

Not one of these thoughts were shared with the rest of the country. Far from the Supreme Court majority's assumption in the Citizens United case that political spending would be transparent, the Kochs and their partners took great pains to hide what they were up to. Indeed this was a selling point. Kevin Gentry, vice president of Koch Industries for special projects, who had overseen fund -raising for the brothers for years and who played the role of master of ceremonies at the seminars, assured the donors that weekend, "There is anonymity we can protect."

The Kochs had recently come up with a new and even cleverer way of masking the money. Rather than simply directing the funds through the maze of secretive nonprofit charities himself and his benefactors after the embarrassment of the trick phone call. "We will not step back at all," he proclaimed. "With the Left trying to intimidate the Koch brothers to back off of their support for freedom and signaling to others that this is what happens if you oppose the administration and its allies, we have no choice but to continue the fight." Fink defiantly claimed, "This is a big part of our life's work. We are not going to stop." p 385

Politics today is controlled by money, if you read any book this summer, read "Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right" by Jane Mayer.

Why would a mod remove a quote even if it's not true? The mods are not fact checkers? How do you know a mod removed it? I am not saying it wasn't removed by a mod, but it seems quite strange that a mod would do so.
See 36 minutes ago #9 . Explains how I knew the signature was removed.
Moron.... the 'X' means the forum was trying to load the image, but couldn't. Not that a mod removed your signature.
Perhaps the site it was linked to removed it?
It could be that. Could be a number of issues. For about a month, the image in my signature appeared as the 'X' andaronjim describes, but only on my cell phone. On my tablet and my desktop, it appeared fine. Then one day, it started showing up on my cell phone again. The 'X' indicates a failure to load the image.

George Carlin is talking about 'dark money' control of America. That is obvious. Read the book. Elections cost money and money decides who runs and often who wins. Wake up folks, it ain't government, it is money that controls and wants you subject to the whims of the free market rich. Look only how a Japanese company Nissan killed the union in Mississippi - a state at the bottom, any wonder why.

"Charles then ticked off the names of the thirty-two donors who had contributed a million dollars or more during the previous twelve months. Nine were billionaires whose fortunes had landed them on Forbes's list of the four hundred wealthiest Americans. Some, like the finance stars Charles Schwab, Ken Griffin, and Paul Singer, as well as Amway's Richard DeVos and the natural gas entrepreneur Harold Hamm, were fairly well-known. Many others, though, were members of the invisible rich-owners of enormously profitable private enterprises that rarely drew public attention. Two among the nine billionaires, for instance, John Menard Jr., whose fortune Forbes estimated at $6 billion, and Diane Hendricks, whose fortune the magazine valued at $2.9 billion, owned private building and home supply companies in Wisconsin and were not well-known outside the state, let alone in it. Many of the nonbillionaires whom Charles recognized were familiar faces in the Kochs' circle. There were the Popes from North Carolina, the Friess family from Wyoming, and the Robertsons of the Texas oil clan, as well as coal barons like Joe Craft and the GilIiams and members of the Marshall family, the only significant outside owners of Koch Industries' stock.

Charles then added, "Ten more will remain anonymous, including David and me. So we're very humble in that," he joked. More seriously, though, he declared that "the plan is, the next seminar, I'm going to read the names of the ten million" not mere one million-dollar donors.

As he read the names of the generous, he made clear what he expected their money to buy. He promised those he referred to as his "partners" that "we are absolutely going to do our utmost to invest this money wisely and get the best possible payoff for you in the future of the country."

Not one of these thoughts were shared with the rest of the country. Far from the Supreme Court majority's assumption in the Citizens United case that political spending would be transparent, the Kochs and their partners took great pains to hide what they were up to. Indeed this was a selling point. Kevin Gentry, vice president of Koch Industries for special projects, who had overseen fund -raising for the brothers for years and who played the role of master of ceremonies at the seminars, assured the donors that weekend, "There is anonymity we can protect."

The Kochs had recently come up with a new and even cleverer way of masking the money. Rather than simply directing the funds through the maze of secretive nonprofit charities himself and his benefactors after the embarrassment of the trick phone call. "We will not step back at all," he proclaimed. "With the Left trying to intimidate the Koch brothers to back off of their support for freedom and signaling to others that this is what happens if you oppose the administration and its allies, we have no choice but to continue the fight." Fink defiantly claimed, "This is a big part of our life's work. We are not going to stop." p 385

Politics today is controlled by money, if you read any book this summer, read "Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right" by Jane Mayer.
Funny how your avatar is a picture of a bought politician

The below quote from George Carlin was my signature and complained about by Tyroneslothrop the liberal dickhead, who said that George didn't make this quote. Well, you libfucks here is GEORGE CARLIN AND HIS OWN WORDS... Dumbfucking liberals LIE ALL THE TIME...

wpid-facebook_-1855422551.jpg

The Real Owners of this Country don't want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking.
They want OBEDIENT WORKERS, OBEDIENT WORKERS.

upload_2017-8-8_9-12-0.png

The below quote from George Carlin was my signature and complained about by Tyroneslothrop the liberal dickhead, who said that George didn't make this quote. Well, you libfucks here is GEORGE CARLIN AND HIS OWN WORDS... Dumbfucking liberals LIE ALL THE TIME...

wpid-facebook_-1855422551.jpg

The Real Owners of this Country don't want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking.
They want OBEDIENT WORKERS, OBEDIENT WORKERS.

View attachment 142584

abe lincoln.jpg

butthurt central.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

da libruls, da libruls,

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

butthurt central.

da libruls, da libruls,

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Liberals deserve every bit of what they get, if not more.

butthurt central.

da libruls, da libruls,

Liberals deserve every bit of what they get, if not more.
thx 4 sharing.
You even lie when it doesn't matter.
are you accusing me of being presidential?

Besides the fact that questioning a Mod's actions in Public is against the rules and this thread would probably have been shut down if a Mod had actually done it....
But we can agree that Tyrone is a pussyhat wearing paid sock poster

Did the pussyhat Mod give a reason or is upsetting a paid poster all the reason they need?
No but when I signed on and did my first answer to a post, I noticed the X img down where my signature was supposed to be. I immediately knew that a liberal mod took it upon themselves to remove it because of all the bitching, that Tyrone had done about it. Now I have proved to that petulant spoiled little bitch, that it was a quote, but I know that the shitfuck wont apologize for being wrong either.

Besides the fact that questioning a Mod's actions in Public is against the rules and this thread would probably have been shut down if a Mod had actually done it....

Who hasn't posted in this thread even once yet. :D

Did the pussyhat Mod give a reason or is upsetting a paid poster all the reason they need?
No but when I signed on and did my first answer to a post, I noticed the X img down where my signature was supposed to be. I immediately knew that a liberal mod took it upon themselves to remove it because of all the bitching, that Tyrone had done about it. Now I have proved to that petulant spoiled little bitch, that it was a quote, but I know that the shitfuck wont apologize for being wrong either.

The evil duplicitous George Carlin HATING modulator!

How could anybody hate George Carlin? He was a liberal, you know. :rolleyes:

How could anybody hate George Carlin? He was a liberal, you know. :rolleyes:
George Carlin was a Libertarian... and a Classical Liberal, not new age radical liberal. Like Tyrone the liar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back