You liberal mods removed my signature which Tyrone bitched about, but was fucking wrong.

Are liberals dumbfuckers, who hate you when you prove them wrong.

• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
The below quote from George Carlin was my signature and complained about by Tyroneslothrop the liberal dickhead, who said that George didn't make this quote. Well, you libfucks here is GEORGE CARLIN AND HIS OWN WORDS... Dumbfucking liberals LIE ALL THE TIME...

wpid-facebook_-1855422551.jpg

The Real Owners of this Country don't want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking.
They want OBEDIENT WORKERS, OBEDIENT WORKERS.

All liberals know how to do well is to lie, twist and spin. You can see it here each day. Some are truly pathetic, while others put a more polished spin on their bullshit making it look reasonable while still being a lie.

Last edited:
The Board has gone downhill since pussyhat Libs became Mods. I can't believe that they'd remove a Carlin quote but TyroneSlothrop is the biggest pussyhat sock account in USMB

Did the pussyhat Mod give a reason or is upsetting a paid poster all the reason they need?

Did the pussyhat Mod give a reason or is upsetting a paid poster all the reason they need?
No but when I signed on and did my first answer to a post, I noticed the X img down where my signature was supposed to be. I immediately knew that a liberal mod took it upon themselves to remove it because of all the bitching, that Tyrone had done about it. Now I have proved to that petulant spoiled little bitch, that it was a quote, but I know that the shitfuck wont apologize for being wrong either.

No but when I signed on and did my first answer to a post, I noticed the X img down where my signature was supposed to be. I immediately knew that a liberal mod took it upon themselves to remove it because of all the bitching, that Tyrone had done about it. Now I have proved to that petulant spoiled little bitch, that it was a quote, but I know that the shitfuck wont apologize for being wrong either.
Well I have put my original signature back up, and want the little bitch to say it isn't true, will bitchslap Tyrone down again.

Well I have put my original signature back up, and want the little bitch to say it isn't true, will bitchslap Tyrone down again.
Well, tough guy, YOU are going to have to foot the tissue bill!

Well, tough guy, YOU are going to have to foot the tissue bill!
I have plenty of toilet paper for all the crybabies.

Why would a mod remove a quote even if it's not true? The mods are not fact checkers? How do you know a mod removed it? I am not saying it wasn't removed by a mod, but it seems quite strange that a mod would do so.

The below quote from George Carlin was my signature and complained about by Tyroneslothrop the liberal dickhead, who said that George didn't make this quote. Well, you libfucks here is GEORGE CARLIN AND HIS OWN WORDS... Dumbfucking liberals LIE ALL THE TIME...

wpid-facebook_-1855422551.jpg

The Real Owners of this Country don't want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking.
They want OBEDIENT WORKERS, OBEDIENT WORKERS.

I've seen the live performance (recorded) where he did say exactly that.

I believe the next words are, to paraphrase: "They want somebody just smart enough to push the buttons"

Why would a mod remove a quote even if it's not true? The mods are not fact checkers? How do you know a mod removed it? I am not saying it wasn't removed by a mod, but it seems quite strange that a mod would do so.
Who else could removed it? Aliens? Are you daft?

I have user's sigs turned off, but if your sig was bigger than 10 consecutive lines of normal size print, it broke the rules....at least that was the case when I was modding.

whether it was Carlin's sig or your own made up stuff, never mattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back