You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

Mr. P said:
What she didn't tell us is, be sure they see your broom when you turn around.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
well, i don't have a broom, per se, but I do have my replica of Hermione's wand from the 3rd movie (xmas gift from MIL) ...combined with the 'look' as mentioned above, i'd bet that would make a few people soil themselves! Hell, I think I will try that wearing my costume and really freak people out. Too bad our video camera is not working, i'd record it, kinda like Jackass or CKY.

Bonnie said:
I'll have to keep that in mind.:teeth:

I'm short. People tend to tower over me, and if I can't see around them, that creeps *me* out. :D

I hate those touchy-feely people that have to touch you during a conversation. I just don't like to be touched, doesn't my body language tell them to just back the he|| off?

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?
Watching a great show like house and when something big happens,
they never follow up on it. Even worse when you watch the season finale
and wait another enitre season for something new and they don't follow up
on the finale from the previous season. WTF!!!

Shattered said:
Having had *both* of those happen to me, I can tell you they get *very* creeped out if you just slowly turn, and stare them straight in the eyes with your head slightly cocked.. They tend to back up, and you get a little MORE than your 3' of personal space. :D

Alternately, fart. A lot. They'll move back.

Shattered said:
I'm short. People tend to tower over me, and if I can't see around them, that creeps *me* out. :D

Not to mention various bodily scent infractions...(trying to be less crude):puke:

You know what really grinds my gears? People who demand service, and then, when they get it, sit there and browse the menu with an employee wasting time by sitting there, just watching them go "Hmm..."

:blowup:

Bonnie said:
Not to mention various bodily scent infractions...(trying to be less crude):puke:

Those are the days I'm HAPPY to have allergies. :D

Get one of those little Listerine spray things you keep in your purse, and squirt it at them.

Shattered said:
Those are the days I'm HAPPY to have allergies. :D

Get one of those little Listerine spray things you keep in your purse, and squirt it at them.

Boy you really have many back up plans :) You are one devious chickadee :dev1:

Here's another one for you. Sometimes I take the train to work especially if I have court this way I can sit on the train and prepare or just relax, and there is always some bimbo yapping really loud on her cell phone at 7:30 in the am about all her very personal business with her boyfriend, her girlfriend troubles, her mom troubles, very loudly. And this happens all the time. I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would even want to talk on the phone that intensely, that early. Don't these people ever need some down time?? I don't even know my own name that early:dunno:

Bonnie said:
Boy you really have many back up plans :) You are one devious chickadee :dev1:

Here's another one for you. Sometimes I take the train to work especially if I have court this way I can sit on the train and prepare or just relax, and there is always some bimbo yapping really loud on her cell phone at 7:30 in the am about all her very personal business with her boyfriend, her girlfriend troubles, her mom troubles, very loudly. And this happens all the time. I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would even want to talk on the phone that intensely, that early. Don't these people ever need some down time?? I don't even know my own name that early:dunno:

Just give them that look you'd give someone if you saw them skipping down the street in their underwear shouting "I'm the king of the world!" :D

Shattered said:
Just give them that look you'd give someone if you saw them skipping down the street in their underwear shouting "I'm the king of the world!" :D

I thought many times about just moving to another seat, however the train is very crowded at that time, and since just about everyone talks incestantly on their phones what would be the point. :( Funny looks they don't even recgonize those.. their too wrapped up in their own worlds to even notice. LOL maybe I should just start budding into their conversations and give them advice:teeth:

Bonnie said:
I thought many times about just moving to another seat, however the train is very crowded at that time, and since just about everyone talks incestantly on their phones what would be the point. :( Funny looks they don't even recgonize those.. their too wrapped up in their own worlds to even notice. LOL maybe I should just start budding into their conversations and give them advice:teeth:

Oooh! I bet that would work. Try it! If nothing else, it'll give you a new thread to start, and us something else to talk about. :D

Shattered said:
Oooh! I bet that would work. Try it! If nothing else, it'll give you a new thread to start, and us something else to talk about. :D

:laugh: It would take all my nerve to do that as that is so out of character for me. I could look at it as acting training.

Bonnie said:
:laugh: It would take all my nerve to do that as that is so out of character for me. I could look at it as acting training.

I <b>Double-Dog Dare</b> you... :D

Forum List

Back