Things that skeeeeeve you out!!

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
Since we're sharing I thought I'd ask what groses you out?

For instance I was at a diner this weekend and I noticed the waitress had her thumb in my breakfast as she was bringing it to the table, the worst part of that was she was wearing a dirty band-aid :puke3: I couldn't eat I was so sick.

Other occasions at restaurants(even nice ones) I have found hair in my food..... again...... :puke3:

My sister took me to Bravo's for lunch on my birthday a couple years ago. My sister is very embarrassing to eat with... she sends EVERYTHING back, asks for better seating, etc, basically a "princess" when dining out. Well, that day I didn't blame her for sending the plate back; there was a large dead grasshopper in our pasta, covered with sauce, its beady dead eyes shinig up at us. :puke:

I'm thinking there's no way that was an accident. I think she ticked off the waiter when she asked for better seating.

Bonnie said:
Maybe a tissue?? :huh:

More like a big peice of chalk.

Also, I see this old guy at the store all the time and I think he glues his comb-over down. He smells really bad and has gooey crap on the top of his head that is clear in some spots, crusty in others. He's really freindly too and I hate it when he talks to me because I have to look everywhere except his head for fear of throwing up. It never fails though, just like a car wreck, I have to look - just too see how much is holding it down that day. GROSSSSSSSS.

I hate to see a kid with snot running down over it's lip......and especially when I'm eating. Where's its mother?

Said1 said:
More like a big peice of chalk.

Also, I see this old guy at the store all the time and I think he glues his comb-over down. He smells really bad and has gooey crap on the top of his head that is clear in some spots, crusty in others. He's really freindly too and I hate it when he talks to me because I have to look everywhere except his head for fear of throwing up. It never fails though, just like a car wreck, I have to look - just too see how much is holding it down that day. GROSSSSSSSS.

LOL I'd be doing the same thing!!

Joz said:
I hate to see a kid with snot running down over it's lip......and especially when I'm eating. Where's its mother?

I'm not good with boogers either.

I hate when people spit too. My friends used to do that in the winter when I was in high school so I'd get the dry heaves when it frooze to whatever they spit on. Good times.

Said1 said:
When I was little, I saw this man with something white crammed up his nose. I have no idea what it was, but it was big.
In defense of this man, maybe he'd broken his nose or had surgery and that was the packing. Better to stay home until it's removed.

Said1 said:
I'm not good with boogers either.

I hate when people spit too. My friends used to do that in the winter when I was in high school so I'd get the dry heaves when it frooze to whatever they spit on. Good times.
My mother was in a car with some friends once. The man in the front passenger side spit out the window. The lady sitting behind him had her window down. It hit her smack in the face. Yuck.

Joz said:
In defense of this man, maybe he'd broken his nose or had surgery and that was the packing. Better to stay home until it's removed.

That's what I was thinking, not then though. :laugh:

I thought my mother was going to get sick on the esculator. I feel like calling her right now, just to gross her out.

Said1 said:
That's what I was thinking, not then though. :laugh:

I thought my mother was going to get sick on the esculator. I feel like calling her right now, just to gross her out.
My sister, who is a nurse LOVES to gross my mom out. On the way home from another sister's baby shower, we had to pull over to the side of the road bc Beth wouldn't stop describing an infection she had to deal with. Mom has a very weak stomach. My sister is mean.

Said1 said:
....I thought my mother was going to get sick on the esculator. I feel like calling her right now, just to gross her out.
Should have done it yesterday, it being Mother's Day. Would have added that special touch.
:cof:

Joz said:
My mother was in a car with some friends once. The man in the front passenger side spit out the window. The lady sitting behind him had her window down. It hit her smack in the face. Yuck.

BLECHHH!!

The only major thing that grosses me out is when my wife wants
to "do it" during "that time". LADIES... DON'T EVER ASK A MAN TO DO THIS.
I understand there are unusual amounts of hormones running through you,
BUT NOT THROUGH ME!!!

JOKER96BRAVO said:
BUT NOT THROUGH ME!!!

don't wanna eran your red wings huh?

JOKER96BRAVO said:
BUT NOT THROUGH ME!!!
You are the third man I have heard this from recently. Hm.

mom4 said:
You are the third man I have heard this from recently. Hm.
Yes, it ok to accept this as a hint.
The man will let you know if he's wants it that bad.
No need to ask.

Forum List

Back