You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

Shattered said:
I <b>Double-Dog Dare</b> you... :D

She skipped the dare and double dare and went directly to the double-dog dare! A bit out of the regular pattern but still acceptable. Now you HAVE to do it!

fuzzykitten99 said:
I triple-dog dare you!!!

Oh NOOOOO the TRIPLE DAWG DARE the mother of all dares :eek2:

Ill just have to bud in and say "I'd dump the son of a bitch, and as for you mother tell her to rotate on cracker".

Think that would get them off the phone??

Bonnie said:
...Ill just have to bud in.....Think that would get them off the phone??
Be prepared for a nasty, mind-your-own-business comment. They will never understand they made it your business.

Joz said:
Be prepared for a nasty, mind-your-own-business comment. They will never understand they made it your business.

I know LOL, but hey maybe they'll at least move to another seat??

Bonnie said:
I know LOL, but hey maybe they'll at least move to another seat??
A musician friend of ours told us last week that whenever he wants someone to go away, be it this situation, an invasion of personal space, or he just doesn't want to be bothered by some drunk while on break, he intently smells his finger. I mean really smell it. He says it will get rid of any nuisance.

Now that I think about it, you might even want to compare the smell to the other hand, and then go back to sniffing the origional fingers. :happy2:

Joz said:
A musician friend of ours told us last week that whenever he wants someone to go away, be it this situation, an invasion of personal space, or he just doesn't want to be bothered by some drunk while on break, he intently smells his finger. I mean really smell it. He says it will get rid of any nuisance.

Now that I think about it, you might even want to compare the smell to the other hand, and then go back to sniffing the origional fingers. :happy2:

Joz--YOU grind my gears but in a good way !!:p:

JOKER96BRAVO said:
You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?
People who stop their car in the middle of the street to talk to someone.
PULL THE F#CK OVER!!!!!
LOL! You can tell you don't live in the Bible Belt. It's a way of life here. :)

mom4 said:
LOL! You can tell you don't live in the Bible Belt. It's a way of life here. :)
It's not the Bible Belt. It's Hillbilly Haven.

You know what really grinds my gears? When I interject myself into somebody else's conversation and they look at me as if I were rude!!!!

:teeth:

no1tovote4 said:
You know what really grinds my gears? When I interject myself into somebody else's conversation and they look at me as if I were rude!!!!

:teeth:
On the other side...
I hate it when you're talking to someone and another persons steps in like
a kid who walks into the middle of a movie and wants to know what's going on.

And,
When your watching a good movie and someone who you know is notorious
for not paying attention, misses a crucial moment in the movie and ask
"Wait, what just happened?"

and the worst,
When someone who has already seen the movie alerts you to those crucial moments comming up, and ruins the intended reaction.

Another movie pet peeve: people who act as though they deserve recognition for knowing what's coming next in a scene. I can't tell you how many times I've been in a theater watching some stupid action movie and the hero kills the bad guys and someone yells out "I knew that was coming!" No crap! Anybody who's ever seen a movie in their lives knew that was coming!

Forum List

Back