You Know The Liberals Are Reaching When They Are Still Blaming Mythical Republicans

do these threads have a point besides partisan bicker by the usual crowd on both sides?

Nope, sometimes one member will actually try to bring out the truth of the matter for a debate but it goes so counter to the "2-party blame game" that both sides end up trashing that person.

The entire nation was against the stimulus package and now this corrupt healthcare debacle, and somehow the left needs to focus on the powerless GOP in order to assuage their own misgivings over their Party's corruption.

Please, tell us what you agreed with on this healthcare debacle, or the government stimulus ripoff, or the TARP, or hell, anything this government has forced on us in the last year or so.

:cuckoo:

First, tell us what you liked about all of these bills or this government.

You ain't very bright are ya Squeaky Buzzard?

You DO realize that the budgets are taken care of for the government anywhere from 1 to 2 years prior to them taking effect, right?

Now........in 2008, Bush Jr and his cronies were still in the White House. Dems didn't take control of the Congress until 2007.

You do the math idiot.

How bad a case of mental emaciation DO you have?

I'm betting it's so bad, you don't even have 2 synapses to rub together betwixt your ears.

It is literally impossible to discuss something with people like you. Is it Bush's fault that I have to pay income taxes?

Apparently you don't even have ONE SYNAPSE!

Did you forget about the Bush Jr tax cuts for the rich?

Did you forget about Bush Jr. taking out a lot of the Wall St. regulations?

What about "too big to fail", Freddy and Fannie?

What, did the CIA mind wipe your stupid ass and reprogram you as a fucking lemming?

You're not a screaming eagle, you're more like a retarded dodo.

Again, I don't know why I am dragging myself down to your level, but will try to make some sense out of this pile of shit that has spewed from your vomithole.

Most of your "points" don't make any sense. Are you implying that income tax rate reductions caused the 2008 banking crisis? Or that Bush started Fannie and Freddie? Wall Street regulations somehow caused Fannie and Freddie to take on too many subprime loans?

Please clear this up, trying to make sense of your disjointed brain turds is not something I care to partake of. And remember, if you can't say anything that makes a lick of sense, don't say anything at all, mouth-breather.

The nation was for the stimulus package and for healthcare reform before tens of millions were spent programming people to the contrary.

You don't remember, the 787 billion dollar stimulus bill was PASSED without one congressman or senator having the time to read the damn thing. It was supposed to keep unemployment below 8% we are at 10% and in real terms more like 17% because so many have fallen off the unemployment count. Get real here, open your eyes and quit drinkin the coolaid.:cuckoo:

The only jobs that were saved were government jobs,more money went to the arts and humanities than it did small business which employs 76% of Americans.

It is literally impossible to discuss something with people like you. Is it Bush's fault that I have to pay income taxes?

What, did the CIA mind wipe your stupid ass and reprogram you as a fucking lemming?

Again, I don't know why I am dragging myself down to your level, but will try to make some sense out of this pile of shit that has spewed from your vomithole.

Most of your "points" don't make any sense. Are you implying that income tax rate reductions caused the 2008 banking crisis? Or that Bush started Fannie and Freddie? Wall Street regulations somehow caused Fannie and Freddie to take on too many subprime loans?

Please clear this up, trying to make sense of your disjointed brain turds is not something I care to partake of. And remember, if you can't say anything that makes a lick of sense, don't say anything at all, mouth-breather.

Okay birdbrain.............I'll explain this simple in language that maybe you'll understand.....

Greed.

Greed drove the Wall St. types to go and contribute PAC money to get things to go as they wanted.

In other words, a raping and pillaging of the whole fucking economy. The bankers and executives told Bush that they'd give him a bunch of contributions if he would sign into law the repealing of the regulations.

By the way............the insurance companies did the same thing with Lieberman.

I see that flight is more your strong suit than intelligence. You're a flighty bastard.

Okay birdbrain.............I'll explain this simple in language that maybe you'll understand.....

Greed.

Greed drove the Wall St. types to go and contribute PAC money to get things to go as they wanted.

In other words, a raping and pillaging of the whole fucking economy. The bankers and executives told Bush that they'd give him a bunch of contributions if he would sign into law the repealing of the regulations.

By the way............the insurance companies did the same thing with Lieberman.

I see that flight is more your strong suit than intelligence. You're a flighty bastard.

And you're a faggot.:cool:

Greed.

You have still failed to properly elucidate a reasoned argument, nay, even a single point which someone could sift out of that diarrhea of the mouth you just leaked through your keyboard.

In a feat of exceeding intellectual prowess I feel I have again translated your mindless babble-speak into English. You are positing that it was greed which caused the bankers to bribe Bush into allowing them into taking on extremely risky and poor investments in sub-prime loans and consequently bankrupt their organizations through such incredibly stupid actions.

You smoke marijuana, don't you?

Always gotta go for what you know, eh you retarded elf with a piss poor haircut that doesn't even know how to wave properly?

Listen dude..........I've got 3 (maybe 4) kids, like women, and have only had a finger shoved up my ass during a physical. I've NEVER had any other body part, nor have I done it more than 2 times.

Reenlistment physicals.

Apparently, though.......big muscles, with thick bulging veins just excites the hell outta you, don't it?

Greed.

You have still failed to properly elucidate a reasoned argument, nay, even a single point which someone could sift out of that diarrhea of the mouth you just leaked through your keyboard.

In a feat of exceeding intellectual prowess I feel I have again translated your mindless babble-speak into English. You are positing that it was greed which caused the bankers to bribe Bush into allowing them into taking on extremely risky and poor investments in sub-prime loans and consequently bankrupt their organizations through such incredibly stupid actions.

Yeah......it was greed that caused them to buy off Bush Jr.

By the way, recently, a GOP congress critter said that paying for things under Bush Jr.'s admin was kinda shined on.

Apparently, not paying for things was their way of doing stuff. Remember that the Iraq war wasn't put into the budget either.

And yes........on occasion, I do like to enjoy a smooth smoke. Incidentally, ginko bilboa doesn't work for helping offset senility and Alzheimer's.

Cannabis does. Harvard Medical and the Royal British Medical Society have proven this.

Know why pot is illegal? Racism and greed.

You like racism and greed.....don't you?

Greed.

By the way, recently, a GOP congress critter said that paying for things under Bush Jr.'s admin was kinda shined on.

Apparently, not paying for things was their way of doing stuff. Remember that the Iraq war wasn't put into the budget either.

And yes........on occasion, I do like to enjoy a smooth smoke. Incidentally, ginko bilboa doesn't work for helping offset senility and Alzheimer's.

Cannabis does. Harvard Medical and the Royal British Medical Society have proven this.

Ok, thanks I just wanted to be clear and now we understand each other. You think greed causes people to bankrupt their organizations and I disagree with that philosophy, I think greed causes people to seek out means for high returns on their investments.

The nation was for the stimulus package and for healthcare reform before tens of millions were spent programming people to the contrary.

You don't remember, the 787 billion dollar stimulus bill was PASSED without one congressman or senator having the time to read the damn thing. It was supposed to keep unemployment below 8% we are at 10% and in real terms more like 17% because so many have fallen off the unemployment count. Get real here, open your eyes and quit drinkin the coolaid.:cuckoo:

The only jobs that were saved were government jobs,more money went to the arts and humanities than it did small business which employs 76% of Americans.

Yeah, it's tragic that Bush's economic mess turned out to be even worse than the new administration anticipated.

I believe the initial post is somewhat flawed logically. Of course if the 53% of folks who voted Obama wanted to see some healtcare reform, generally believe in the greenhouse effect and so on. There are issues them 53% may disagree with him on but hey, they obviously disagreed with McCain more or they would have voted to make Palin VP.

Anyone who voted for Obama who isn't at least not opposed to the health care reform wasn't paying much attention.

Same as voting for Obama and looking surprised when we started pulling out of Iraq and pushing into Afghanistan. He said it was coming.

The bill kicking around about the financial regulations change? I think it should be stronger and this or that should be different, but hey, it had/has to get the votes of xxx senators and representatives not just me.

Closing Gitmo? Surprised? I'm not. You knew if he got elected it would happen. In 1 year or 13 months, 10 months, or 15, whatever.

Now I equally expect the 46% who voted for McCain to disagree with Obama more than they agree. Seems pretty standard.

Ok, thanks I just wanted to be clear and now we understand each other. You think greed causes people to bankrupt their organizations and I disagree with that philosophy, I think greed causes people to seek out means for high returns on their investments.

smart guy's got greed and ambition mixed up. greed ruined hundreds of banks in the last year and a half. the whole point of the word is that you'll be an idiot for a dime, not wise for a dollar.

No, I don't THINK greed causes people to bankrupt their organizations, I KNOW it.

Ever hear of "embezelment"?

Ever hear of a man named Bernie Madoff? (his named is pronounced "made off" as in he made off with other people's money).

Know what addiction is? It's when you become so greedy for your substance of choice, that you will bankrupt yourself, get rid of your family, and eventually, leave your job, because feeling good and getting YOUR stuff only, is what greed is at it's essence.

Ambition is what causes someone to seek out means for high returns, because when you are seeking out with ambition, you are trying to do the greatest good and use the least amount of raw material.

Greed is when you seek it out only for yourself, at the detriment of those trying to help you.

Like I said birdbrain, you really ain't got a clue, have ya?

Mythical? Is that like trolls or vampires? I remember when they roamed freely upon the earth...skull fucking anything that moved...that kind of mythical? Are you saying that they don't exist anymore, or that they never existed?

How bad a case of mental emaciation does it take for someone to think the Republicans or Republican policies led to the financial crisis of 2008? Shit some of you liberals are really in need of brain enlargement pills.

You must be under informed.

Their deregulations allowed wallstreet to gamble our long term savings for their short term gains, and they failed, and we all paid the price. How's your 401K?

And the housing deregulations. GOP policies allowed the mortgage companies to be irresponsible and now our homes aren't worth what we paid for them.

The GOP allowed the energy/gas/oil companies to gouge us. There was no oil shortage. Gas at $4 a gallon helped put us in this recession. Many many Americans got hurt.

Healthcare costs went up 191% from 2001 to 2006, on the GOP's watch. They did nothing to stop it. Now healthcare costs us too much of our GDP.

The GOP took us into Iraq. $1 billion a month???

You can talk about Barnie Frank, Fanny Mae, Dodd, Harry Reed and Pelosi all you want. There is no spinning the fact that the GOP put us in the mess we are in now.

All the pensions that were renigged on??? The GOP passed a bill that allowed companies to tap into those funds and those companies emptied the $ and then went bankrupt, so all those people got screwed.

And the GOP passed laws that encouraged companies to go overseas.

And they created loopholes so rich people could hide their money overseas.

Wake up.

The entire nation was against the stimulus package and now this corrupt healthcare debacle, and somehow the left needs to focus on the powerless GOP in order to assuage their own misgivings over their Party's corruption.

What you are trying to say is that lobbyists can control our party too. They have purchased the Lieberman's and enough Blue Dog Democrats just like they owned the GOP. Yes, this is true.

If you want America to be right again, tell your GOP and the Blue Dogs and Lobbyists to fuck off. They need to stop preventing progress.

Remember 2 years ago they said the economy was strong? :eusa_liar:

You mean the lobbyist's that are working in the Obama administration.

Hot Air » Blog Archive » The list of lobbyists in the Obama administration

Great points. But even in September, the Dems will still be dealing with the obstructionist GOP, Blue Dogs and Lobbyists.

It wasn't BUSH the man, himself that was the problem. Its the entire GOP party. It needs to change direction.

In case you are not aware, the Dems have a supermajority. The Repubs can't stop anything. The fact that it took the dems so long to get the HC bill passed is completely due to their internal squabbles. Blaming the Repubs won't fly in any debate.

New Topics

Forum List

Back