You Know The Liberals Are Reaching When They Are Still Blaming Mythical Republicans

Titanic Sailor

Aug 31, 2009
The entire nation was against the stimulus package and now this corrupt healthcare debacle, and somehow the left needs to focus on the powerless GOP in order to assuage their own misgivings over their Party's corruption.

Please, tell us what you agreed with on this healthcare debacle, or the government stimulus ripoff, or the TARP, or hell, anything this government has forced on us in the last year or so.

:cuckoo:

The entire nation was against the stimulus package and now this corrupt healthcare debacle, and somehow the left needs to focus on the powerless GOP in order to assuage their own misgivings over their Party's corruption.

Please, tell us what you agreed with on this healthcare debacle, or the government stimulus ripoff, or the TARP, or hell, anything this government has forced on us in the last year or so.

Yup, I've started to notice a certain desperate shrillness to their complaints. Hell one of them even started a thread to rehash what Bush did wrong, as if no one on a messageboard could possibly remember. :lol:

The cackles of 'Bush' did this. "Republicans did that..." "Remember when...." Yep, desperation is in the air.

They'll be running against Bush again in 2012. Hopefully the GOP will figure out that 5% of voting moderates are not worth the loss of 30% of the vote if conservatives abandon them.

Yeah, I noticed this pretty much from the time Obama got in office. The more of an empty suit lawyer with a bunch of speeches he's turned out to be, the more Sarah Palin sucks and the crazier Glenn Beck is. Yeah ok :lol:

Yeah keep the Bush dynasty going. John Ellis this time.

We can do Neil next time. Surely everyone has forgotten Silverado...

Last edited:
And we also know that the Right Wingnuts are no longer accountable for their actions and now claim it is all a "Myth"

The president ran on the public option. So lets analyze the problems themselves and we will see that yes, the mythical Republicans were the ones that created the problems and now they are standing in the way of fixing those problems.

And I suspect you know it.

Because since when have you or they wanted to fix any of our problems, like jobs going overseas and re regulating all the industries your party deregulated?

What you are trying to say is that lobbyists can control our party too. They have purchased the Lieberman's and enough Blue Dog Democrats just like they owned the GOP. Yes, this is true.

So don't for a second suggest we should replace these Democrats with Republicans. That would be insanity.

You conservatives talk out of both sides of your mouth. Obama hasn't done anything? Isn't that a good thing? You should be happy he didn't get a public option thru. You won. Or you think you won. YOU benefit from liberal programs, not conservative tax giveaways for the rich. You got a tax break? So you paid $4 for gas and your house is worthless. So is your 401k. All because of the REPUBLICANS rule for 6 years. 2000-2006. Long time for them to fuck all kinds of shit up.

If you want America to be right again, tell your GOP and the Blue Dogs and Lobbyists to fuck off. They need to stop preventing progress.

Remember 2 years ago they said the economy was strong? :eusa_liar:

Republicans have never existed.....they are "Mythical"

The truth is that Republicans are angry that they weren't able to "finish the job" they started under Bush.

Because since when have you or they wanted to fix any of our problems, like jobs going overseas and re regulating all the industries your party deregulated?

What you are trying to say is that lobbyists can control our party too. They have purchased the Lieberman's and enough Blue Dog Democrats just like they owned the GOP. Yes, this is true.

Actually, I think regulation and a stop to jobs going overseas should have been paramount. Since when have Democrats done anything except lie about doing anything about it? I see you claim that only Lieberman and Blue Dog Democrats were bought out by the drug and insurance industry lobbyists. Well, if that was true, that was a bad investment. The obvious money should have been on the lefty Dems who made sure the health insurance and drug companies made out just swell thank you. And that obvious money went to the lefty Dems en masse. So please, spare us your denial.

We have lost millions and millions of jobs to Asia and India for decades, at least since Clinton. Hell, we made Japan an electronics industry force back in the 1950s. In fact, I will bet NAFTA losses were a toe nail clipping compared to the monstrosity of job losses to Asia and India, and yet, there is little discussion of stopping it. Because Democrats are involved with those job losses heavily as well.

You have almost three years now with Democrat Control of Congress and ideas, and for some damn reason, you are unable to hold Democrats accountable the same way folks held Bush accountable.

To me, that wreaks of failure, and irrelevance in any political discussion.

Please, stop Right Wingering out here.

;)

Actually, I think the Democrats are showing Bush his failures were their GOALS to begin with.

New Topics

Forum List

Back