You Know The Liberals Are Reaching When They Are Still Blaming Mythical Republicans

Every American already had healthcare.
They had access to it... if they bought it.

The lumberjacks used to buy 'hospital tickets' for 5 bucks a year. All the care they needed at the local hospital if something went wrong. But they paid for it, or their fellow 'jacks did if they couldn't afford it.

No government involvement. The Hospitals hired a salesman to go out to the camps to sell the tickets and did so at a tidy profit for them, and great cost for the lumberjacks.

You still don't have a right to it for free or force someone else to pay for it.

$5 bucks a year? Where do I sign up?

The lumberjacks used to buy 'hospital tickets' for 5 bucks a year. All the care they needed at the local hospital if something went wrong. But they paid for it, or their fellow 'jacks did if they couldn't afford it.

No government involvement. The Hospitals hired a salesman to go out to the camps to sell the tickets and did so at a tidy profit for them, and great cost for the lumberjacks.

You still don't have a right to it for free or force someone else to pay for it.

This was before insurance companies came into existance.

This was before insurance companies came into existance.
No, this was when government didn't prevent medical outfits or doctors from allowing payment plans. Insurance existed in places. Just not everywhere.

First, go back to 1882 in the Upper Midwest. Become a lumberjack and start cutting down virgin timber. Mind the widowmakers and don't let the log gar get you on the big drive.

No Democrat should have an opinion on Social Security unless they pay into the system, and one fourth of all public employees, MOSTLY Democrats, do not even pay into the system. You still have 500K federal employees left hired pre-1983 who still don't pay into the system, which INCLUDES the senior management of Social Security today. They don't pay into the system.

I really don't think any Democrat has a leg to stand on, or the right to even discuss anything to do with Social Security, when a significant chunk of their voting base never paid into this swell system.

25 years??? :cuckoo:

First, go back to 1882 in the Upper Midwest. Become a lumberjack and start cutting down virgin timber. Mind the widowmakers and don't let the log gar get you on the big drive.

I think only illegal immigrants do that now, for $10 hr.

How bad a case of mental emaciation does it take for someone to think the Republicans or Republican policies led to the financial crisis of 2008? Shit some of you liberals are really in need of brain enlargement pills.

SE,
How can you state something like that and expect anyone to treat you with any respect.

You screwed the pooch and the whole world knows it even if you are in such denial that you shut out all facts from your life.

SE,
How can you state something like that and expect anyone to treat you with any respect.

You screwed the pooch and the whole world knows it even if you are in such denial that you shut out all facts from your life.

Then list the Republican policies which led to the banking and housing crisis of 2008 and exhibit how they were not actually policies implemented by FDR and expanded under Johnson and Clinton.

How bad a case of mental emaciation does it take for someone to think the Republicans or Republican policies led to the financial crisis of 2008? Shit some of you liberals are really in need of brain enlargement pills.

Hey that is good coming from a bird brain.

where do you get those pills?

POSTED: 2:38 a.m. EST, November 8, 2006
CNN) -- Democrats will take control of the House of Representatives for the first time since the 1994 Republican revolution, while control of the Senate hangs in the balance, CNN projects.

Democratic challengers have picked up four seats in the Senate, CNN projects. Republicans would need to take just one of the two remaining competitive races to keep control of the chamber. Results are still too close to call in Montana and Virginia.

Republican Sen. Jim Talent of Missouri conceded defeat to Democrat Claire McCaskill early Wednesday after a hard-fought race, telling supporters that "the headwind was just very, very strong this year."

Dems take House as GOP clings to Senate, CNN projects - CNN.com

NBC, msnbc.com and news services
updated 1:12 a.m. MT, Thurs., Nov . 9, 2006
WASHINGTON - Democrats wrested control of the Senate from Republicans Wednesday with an upset victory in Virginia, giving the party complete domination of Capitol Hill for the first time since 1994, as NBC News reported that Democrat Jim Webb was the apparent winner.
Democrats win control of Senate - Politics- msnbc.com

US-unemployment-rate-2009_nov062009.jpg

I find it interesting that the blame game always points to one single party for the last 8 years when it seems to me according to those dates above that there is plenty of blame to go around.

do these threads have a point besides partisan bicker by the usual crowd on both sides?

You ain't very bright are ya Squeaky Buzzard?

You DO realize that the budgets are taken care of for the government anywhere from 1 to 2 years prior to them taking effect, right?

Now........in 2008, Bush Jr and his cronies were still in the White House. Dems didn't take control of the Congress until 2007.

You do the math idiot.

How bad a case of mental emaciation DO you have?

I'm betting it's so bad, you don't even have 2 synapses to rub together betwixt your ears.

SE,

Then list the Republican policies which led to the banking and housing crisis of 2008 and exhibit how they were not actually policies implemented by FDR and expanded under Johnson and Clinton.

GLB act 1999 written by Phil Gramm

years of evidence the distruction of this on the economy and nothing done to fix it, in fact the Bush admin activily fought the states attempts to protect themselves from the fallout.

ALL 50 govenors at the time joined together to protest the move.

You DO realize that the budgets are taken care of for the government anywhere from 1 to 2 years prior to them taking effect, right?

Now........in 2008, Bush Jr and his cronies were still in the White House. Dems didn't take control of the Congress until 2007.

You do the math idiot.

I'm betting it's so bad, you don't even have 2 synapses to rub together betwixt your ears.

It is literally impossible to discuss something with people like you. Is it Bush's fault that I have to pay income taxes?

You do the math idiot.

It is literally impossible to discuss something with people like you. Is it Bush's fault that I have to pay income taxes?

Apparently you don't even have ONE SYNAPSE!

Did you forget about the Bush Jr tax cuts for the rich?

Did you forget about Bush Jr. taking out a lot of the Wall St. regulations?

What about "too big to fail", Freddy and Fannie?

What, did the CIA mind wipe your stupid ass and reprogram you as a fucking lemming?

You're not a screaming eagle, you're more like a retarded dodo.

When did the Democrats EVER oppose Bush Jr. except Terry Schiavo or SCHIPs? Never, and I don't remember anything much coming down to a single vote. Bush Jr. could always count on Democrat compliance. Barney Frank owned a significan chunk of TARP, Freddie Mae and Freddie MAC calamity, as well as AIG bonuses. Chris Dod right there as an author as well for a lot of the final Bush Jr. calamity with TARP, which OBAMA also approved of. I know all of this hit the fan because of Bush Jr. (not), but the actual truth is we have been heading for massive failure for over fifty years. And for the last sixty years, Democrats have completely owned Congress (70%+) and the House(78%+). Now how many Republicans does anyone here know working as a government employee besides the military?

Every one I know is a Democrat at state and federal levels.

Bush sucked because he was an idiot and tried to please everyone, including the left. Obama sucks because he is trying to appease the government workers they own, and enjoys the power from drug and health insurance lobbying cash.

If anyone thinks Obama is serving you, you may be right. He's handing you your ass.

Forum List

Back