You Just Can't Win

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
As Obama sets up his cabinet and makes his appointments, many lefties are bitching because he hasn't appointed the lefties they want. The right is bitching because he is too much to the left.

Screw them all. If he can pick a centrist group of smart people who are not yes men/women, he may be able to get this country back on track again.

The best ideas rarely come from either extreme.

We are not bitching.. No No NO,,, we are amused! Billboard gets to be a Senator,, Hillary who by brocks own admission don't know jack shit about foreign relations ("All she's ever done is have tea with them") is secretary of state, I love you, you love me, we just one happy family, and the whole world loves us huh? :lol:

If you are amused by his choices, you must have been in stiches over Junior's.:lol:

What a great situation Obama inherited from your little cowboy.

If you are amused by his choices, you must have been in stiches over Junior's.:lol:

What a great situation Obama inherited from your little cowboy.

poor poor little libtards,, can't even get happy that their obamalama has won! such a shame, they are still stuck on the chimporer! happy trails..:lol:

personally I was proud of Rice and Powell, not so much Rumsfeld..

We are not bitching.. No No NO,,, we are amused! Billboard gets to be a Senator,, Hillary who by brocks own admission don't know jack shit about foreign relations ("All she's ever done is have tea with them") is secretary of state, I love you, you love me, we just one happy family, and the whole world loves us huh? :lol:

Things are said in campaigns that are exaggerated to make a point, wouldn't you agree?

Clinton's reputation and name recognition alone is better than what we got with Rice when she was appointed and IMO she's been a pretty ineffective SOS.

Things are said in campaigns that are exaggerated to make a point, wouldn't you agree?

Clinton's reputation and name recognition alone is better than what we got with Rice when she was appointed and IMO she's been a pretty ineffective SOS.

No,, I don't agree, he trashed her abilities in order to tell us why he would be better, if I can't trust him to tell the truth then I don't want him as president,, hell even stupid old joe biden was truthful enough to say she was better qualified to be VP than he was,, dumb but truthful..

No,, I don't agree, he trashed her abilities in order to tell us why he would be better, if I can't trust him to tell the truth then I don't want him as president,, hell even stupid old joe biden was truthful enough to say she was better qualified to be VP than he was,, dumb but truthful..

and she trashed his....it's what is done during a campaign. Are you really that naive? If so, I feel sorry for you.

I think I might have to wait until Obama has been in office for a few hours before I declare his administration a complete failure.

I'm funny that way.

I don't know if you are intentionally obtuse, or whether this is an act.

People exaggerate and try to beat the crap out of their opponents in primaries and elections.

Ronald Reagan's vice president said that Ronnie's economic theories were so whacked out that he called them "voodoo economics".

You yourself, and your wingnut buddies were calling Obama a radical Marxist-Lenninist a mere four weeks ago, and yet today you're putting up post after post complaining about all the centrist-mainstream people he's appointing to his cabinet.

People like Willow are so bent that even if, four years from now, Obama's admin has had success on all fronts, she will declare that it was because Bush handed him a winning situation.

and she trashed his....it's what is done during a campaign. Are you really that naive? If so, I feel sorry for you.

ahhhhh,, so you have no problem with swallowing lies hook line and sinker and then going happily to the voting booth having not been told the truth and voting for said liar.. yep I get it..

poor poor little libtards,, can't even get happy that their obamalama has won! such a shame, they are still stuck on the chimporer! happy trails..

Willow, why are you so insecure that you have to call people names instead just posting facts to disagree with them?

The chimp, as you called him, left US in a world of crap. Just because he will be gone doesn't make it all better overnight. I guess you only hold libtards accountable.

I don't know if you are intentionally obtuse, or whether this is an act.

People exaggerate and try to beat the crap out of their opponents in primaries and elections.

Ronald Reagan's vice president said that Ronnie's economic theories were so whacked out that he called them "voodoo economics".

You yourself, and your wingnut buddies were calling Obama a radical Marxist-Lenninist a mere four weeks ago, and yet today you're putting up post after post complaining about all the centrist-mainstream people he's appointing to his cabinet.

He is a Marxist, Black Liberation Theology Marxist, never used the word leninist, and in his own words not mine he said he sought out radicals,, yep he did. and i"ll wait while you pull up a post of mine complaining about his centrist people,, I said I was amused,,

Willow, why are you so insecure that you have to call people names instead just posting facts to disagree with them?

The chimp, as you called him, left US in a world of crap. Just because he will be gone doesn't make it all better overnight. I guess you only hold libtards accountable.

no baby, chimp is what you leftists have called him,, there are pages and pages and pages of images and insults all over the web... we are gonna blame bush for everything under the sun till the year 3030 at the very least,,, and he did it all by himself... lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I love libtard history books they are so simplified...

As Obama sets up his cabinet and makes his appointments, many lefties are bitching because he hasn't appointed the lefties they want. The right is bitching because he is too much to the left.

Screw them all. If he can pick a centrist group of smart people who are not yes men/women, he may be able to get this country back on track again.

The best ideas rarely come from either extreme.

Good stuff. I just read an article about this very topic that was pretty good. It pulls no punches and is of conservative origin but points out that Obama seems to be putting some smart people around him. The more the better and no reason not to hope for the best.

Warning: Right of center online magazine link.
The economic team Mr. Obama is assembling strikes me as pretty good

I honestly don't think you want to compare Sec. Rice qualifications with Sen. Clintons as Sen. Clinton will not fare very well against her at all. In fact let's see you have someone who is currently the Sec. of State that speaks fluently 6 different languages, has a P.H.D. in International studies and has been involved in international affiars for over 20 years. Now while Sen. Clinton has many qualifications that make her a good Senator for the state of New York those same one's may or may not translate to the international community it remains to be seen as she has ZERO experience in international affairs other than as First Lady. So to compare Sec. Rice with Sen. Clinton is a little bit of a stretch to say the least when it comes to qualifications.

I honestly don't think you want to compare Sec. Rice qualifications with Sen. Clintons as Sen. Clinton will not fare very well against her at all. In fact let's see you have someone who is currently the Sec. of State that speaks fluently 6 different languages, has a P.H.D. in International studies and has been involved in international affiars for over 20 years. Now while Sen. Clinton has many qualifications that make her a good Senator for the state of New York those same one's may or may not translate to the international community it remains to be seen as she has ZERO experience in international affairs other than as First Lady. So to compare Sec. Rice with Sen. Clinton is a little bit of a stretch to say the least when it comes to qualifications.

Oh but dear Navy,, can you not see that Hillary wins because she is a Democrat?? and Condi? now she was a "token" of the bad bad bad Bush.. all of her language fluency, P.H.D's in International studies, she's a concert pianist as well don't hold a candle to being a Democrat. I was told this morning that lies are acceptable if they are used to win... go figure! :eusa_whistle:

The proof is in the pudding, Navy.

Has our foreign policy been to your liking in the last 8 years?

A smart leader trys to find smarter people as his/her advisors.

An inadequate leader finds less threatening people as his/her advisors.

Obama will have his hands full herding these cats in the same direction, but if successful will be able to accomplish a lot in his two terms.:eusa_pray::clap2:

I guess conservatives must write libtard history books.:lol:

Forum List

Back