You guys notice there are never really any pro Obama threads?

He's going to run on his record.

And it's going to be a huge kick in your nuts.

You do realize if SCOTUS smacks down 0bamacare, all you're left with is "I got Bin Laden and left Iraq on Bush's timetable", right?

You're forgetting 9 straight quarters of GDP growth. Two years of monthly private sector growth. And that after inheriting the worst economic situation since the Great Depression. We were losing 700k jobs a month and GDP was shrinking 5% a quarter when Obama took office.
Yeah - tell that to all the people out of work... Average Joe Laid-Off American is really paying attention to the number of quarters of GDP growth... Take a look at the U6 numbers, why dont you... Get yourself a picture or the real world...

But as to SCOTUS and Obamacare....

Not if you run Romney....

It smacks down Romneycare too.....

Oops.

Romney forced all MA residents to purchase healthcare?

Some how "It's Bush's fault" doesn't seem like it will work this time...............

When you choose to attack the economy you can be assured that you will be reminded of the situation that Obama was handed and that since GDP has been growing.

When you attack unemployment expect to be reminded that when he took office we were losing 700k jobs a month and have that compared to almost two straight years of private sector job growth.

When you attack deficits expect to be reminded that the first trillion dollar deficit was brought to you by Bush and that each year isn't in it's own vacuum.

You guys are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Sucks for you.

Some how "It's Bush's fault" doesn't seem like it will work this time...............

When you choose to attack the economy you can be assured that you will be reminded of the situation that Obama was handed and that since GDP has been growing.

When you attack unemployment expect to be reminded that when he took office we were losing 700k jobs a month and have that compared to almost two straight years of private sector job growth.

When you attack deficits expect to be reminded that the first trillion dollar deficit was brought to you by Bush and that each year isn't in it's own vacuum.

Sucks for you.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

that

He's going to run on his record.

And it's going to be a huge kick in your nuts.

You do realize if SCOTUS smacks down 0bamacare, all you're left with is "I got Bin Laden and left Iraq on Bush's timetable", right?

But I love the Bush timetable thing.

Remember what you guys (and the Bush Admin) were saying about timetables before you were for them?

Yeah...........

So you agree, Barry just followed Bush's plan...

Well, we're making progress....:clap2:

Sucks for you.

"The emperor's new clothes are stunning and fantastic!"

You're forgetting 9 straight quarters of GDP growth. Two years of monthly private sector growth. And that after inheriting the worst economic situation since the Great Depression. We were losing 700k jobs a month and GDP was shrinking 5% a quarter when Obama took office.
Yeah - tell that to all the people out of work... Average Joe Laid-Off American is really paying attention to the number of quarters of GDP growth... Take a look at the U6 numbers, why dont you... Get yourself a picture or the real world...

Oops.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyQIhfzIpuc]GOP12.com: Romney defends mandate - YouTube[/ame]

I know I have to prove I have health insurance when I file my taxes or I get fined......

Remember what you guys (and the Bush Admin) were saying about timetables before you were for them?

Yeah...........

Bush made a political decision so guys like you could coyly say that it was his plan despite his administration being vehemently against time tables and people like you and his media mouthpieces accusing people of being terrorist supporters/sympathizers for wanting a timetable for withdrawal.

All that shit is coming back full circle to haunt you.

Last edited:

Oops.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyQIhfzIpuc]GOP12.com: Romney defends mandate - YouTube[/ame]

I know I have to prove I have health insurance when I file my taxes or I get fined......

Then strike down Romneycare too...

That was easy....

Sucks for you.

That's Dante Gay.

That was easy....

It kills your angle of attack.

Get it?

Yeah...........

Bush made a political decision so guys like you could coyly say that it was his plan despite his administration being vehemently against time tables and people like and his media mouthpieces accusing people of being terrorist supporters/sympathizers for wanting a timetable for withdrawal.

Bullshit... You're bringing up early admin policy with late admin timetables...

All the leftist talking point bullshit isn't making your case...

Bush laid out when Iraqi withdrawl should happen and Barry followed the plan...

Sucks for you.

That's Dante Gay.

No, the Bruins are!

True story...:thup:

Bush made a political decision so guys like you could coyly say that it was his plan despite his administration being vehemently against time tables and people like and his media mouthpieces accusing people of being terrorist supporters/sympathizers for wanting a timetable for withdrawal.

Bullshit... You're bringing up early admin policy with late admin timetables...

All the leftist talking point bullshit isn't making your case...

Bush laid out when Iraqi withdrawl should happen and Barry followed the plan...

:rofl:

You think I don't remember you assholes calling me a terrorist lover for wanting timetables and the complete 180 you pulled when Bush came out with the "time horizon" when the writing was on the wall that there was no way the GOP would win the White House.

:lmao:

It's YOUR talking points that are getting smashed to pieces, House. You're just too stubborn to acknowledge it.

That was easy....

It kills your angle of attack.

Get it?

No, I want it stricken down for Americans... Let MA argue and figure out what THHEY want, but we don't want it...

Get it?

Yeah, I get it. You clearly don't understand that running Romney takes the Obamacare attack away no matter how SCOTUS rules.

That means you are left with Newt....or Santorum if you want to try that angle.

Good luck with all that.

Forum List

Back